Are you waking up with a severe back pain in the morning?
Sleeping on a bad mattress can lead to worsen backaches. Back pain can occur anywhere along your spine. Its important that while lying down your body lay flat with continuous support from the surface in a constant manner.
101 night trial
Made in USA
Luxury hybrid mattress
100 Night trial
10 year warranty
- Customizable mattress
- multiple firmness choice setup
backed by science
101 night sleep trial
10 year warranty
What is Sciatica pain
Sciatica pain (back pain) is caused by the sciatic nerve. Sciatica is a large nerve which runs from the lower back down the back of each leg. Injuries in this nerve may lead to pain in the lower back which can spread to the areas (like buttocks, hip and leg).
Tips to look for in a mattress, especially for people with Sciatica pain
- Whether the mattress is too soft or too firm
- Too soft: Makes an uneven surface while sleeping.
- Too firm: Puts much pressure on the body causing lower backaches.
- Side sleepers: A mattress with slight softness is appropriate.
- Stomach sleepers: A firmer mattress will be good to keep them afloat.
Here are some high-quality back pain mattress comparison designed to offer relief from backaches
Firmness and comfortable
The bed measures 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
- Top layer: This layer has a blend of HyperSoft foam and gel. Maintains balanced sink age to create a soft feel. Promotes cooling via gel.
- Second layer: Promotes pressure relieving flexible support.
- Third layer: Allows us to sleep on the edge of the bed without sagging.
- Fourth layer: Increases support under heavier pressure. Evenly distributes weight to the overall body.
- Bottom layer: Offers great shape.
A bed which offers less motion transfer. Available at a fair price. The top layer is a blend of firm innerspring with a soft memory foam top. Best for the couples with different comfort preferences.
Tuft and Needle mattress
This is a high quality polyurethane foam mattress made in America. Tuft and Needle is rated among the top rated mattress. Lowers back pain, since its not too firm and not too soft. Offers great pressure point relief and spinal alignment.
- The mattress is a 10 inch polyurethane foam mattress.
- There is no usage of memory foam, latex foam or any-type of coils.
- The top three inches of this mattress is made of a triple-layer blended foam.
- This is a simple mattress with no frills and comes in an affordable cost.
The users of this mattress have found it to be very useful in offering a comfortable sleep with a partner. Tuft and Needle is designed with confined bounce. So, the couples can sleep peacefully without getting disturbed by each others movements. Moreover the mattress as a longer life span of about 10 years. There are no complaints about any-kind of unpleasant smell.
Brings the same comfort level offered by the finest hotels in the world.
There are three firmness level
- Plush soft: Best for side sleepers.
- Luxury firm: Ideal for back pain issues. Suitable for most sleepers.
- Firm: Appropriate for stomach or back sleepers.
The mattress is perfect for persistent lumbar pain. Mostly recommended by orthopedics and back specialists. The movement is well isolated. Hence, is appropriate for partners. Allows great ventilation. Saatva is a renewable and a feasible product available at the best price.