This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Widest choice of Mattresses, from Memory foam, Latex and Luxury series. The Best Mattresses at affordable price
Nature’s Sleep is a manufacturer of bedding solutions like mattresses, mattress toppers, and pillows. Their products are the end result of extensive research and commitment. They are high quality memory foam mattresses that do not cost a fortune. Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses use the latest visco memory foam in their mattresses.
Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses – Features
- Commitment to the environment
- Top 3 Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses
- Memory foam visco mattress 10” Nature’s Sleep (Queen) – Features, Mattress layers
- Cooling Gel Memory foam mattress 9” Nature’s Sleep (Queen) – Features, Mattress layers, Materials
- Toende 13-Inch king handcrafted European luxury gel memory foam mattress – Features, Mattress layers
- Customer Reviews
Marc Werner, the founder, had undergone many neck surgeries. He failed to get a suitable and comfortable mattress for him. Thus started his research, to find a comfortable mattress that ended up being, the Nature’s Sleep mattresses.
Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses Reviews with Health benefits
- The foam used is hypoallergenic so that it suits all, even for those who are allergic.
- The visco foam is particularly useful for those who have illnesses that affect their sleep patterns; this mattress is comfortable enough to avoid the sleep disturbing factors for them.
- It supports the spine and joints and suits well for those who suffer from arthritis, back pain, or fibromyalgia.
- Another major feature of the visco foam mattress is that it is highly resistant to the dust mites. Such mattresses are under no threat to have any dust mite attacks. This is also the reason why it is preferable to all those who have allergies.
- Last but not least is the fact that visco foam mattress can contour to the body independently and reduce the motion transfer when used by more than one person.
Commitment To The Environment
Majority of the mattresses in the market today have a large amount of chemicals and other harmful ingredients used in it. People spend most of their time at their homes and these mattresses contribute highly to the indoor air pollution.
At Nature’s Sleep, they took some necessary steps to reduce this burden on the environment. They have made a strong promise to reduce as much pollution as possible. The company uses the materials that are CertiPUR-US certified.
The Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses memory foam and other materials used for the mattress making do not emit any ozone depleters, contains heavy metals, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates or the PBDE flame retardants.
These safely made mattresses are then vacuum compressed to use as much less packing material as possible. This will also save space in the transportation and lessen the use of larger cardboard boxes
BEST SELLING MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS :NECTAR SLEEP MATTRESS THE MOST AFFORDABLE WITH 1 YEAR TRIAL
Top 3 Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses
Nature’s Sleep Memory foam visco mattress 10” (Queen)
The Memory foam visco mattress 10” Nature’s sleep has a plush comfort to it. The mattress is suitable for all types of sleepers. The visco foam layer can provide proper edge to edge support and keep up the shape of the mattress for longer.
Features of Nature’s sleep memory foam visco mattress 10″
This memory foam visco mattress is available in the sizes, twin, full, queen, king and California king. The plush feel of the mattress suits everyone well. Even for those who like a firmer mattress for sleep appreciate this mattress because of the supportive foam at the base. The plush feel of the top layer and the firmer foam at the bottom balances out each other to make a soft but yet firm mattress.
Mattress Layers of Nature’s Sleep memory foam visco mattress 10″
The mattress is a 3 layer foam mattress. All of these 3 layers are memory foam, of varying degree of firmness and purpose.
The top layer is the 3 inches thick advanced visco technology memory foam. This type of foam can conform to the body readily and can also be resilient to further indentation or sinking.
The second layer is the pressure reactive foam. This can reduce the pressure points and provides comfort to the sleeping body on the mattress. This layer is thinner at only 2 inches in thickness. This layer conforms to the amount of pressure exerting on it and thus provides equal sinking of the mattress when we place our body over it.
The third or the bottom most layer is the supportive foam. It is of HD foam core which is 5 inches in thickness.
The entire mattress is then covered with a cotton ply mix cover that also has micro suede sides. The fabric is embossed for an elegant look. This mattress cover is zippered so it is removable and washable. The mattress cover is also resistant to the dust and dust mites to go with the same features of the foam under.
The popular queen size of this mattress is of standard dimension. The mattress is compressed to reduce carbon print and easier transportation. The mattress comes inside a box of only 33 x 22 x 22 inches in size. Open the box and the package to let the mattress expand fully.
Nature’s Sleep Cooling Gel Memory foam mattress 9” (Queen)
The Cooling gel memory foam mattress from Nature’s Sleep is temperature regulating mattress. The cooling gel memory foam layer allows aerating inside the mattress that takes the heat from the body away from the mattress surface. This helps reduce the infamous heated memory foam cliché and brings in a cooler mattress.
Other Features of cooling gel memory foam mattress 9″
- This Cooling gel memory foam mattress is firm to medium-firm in comfort.
- The mattress is available in all popular sizes of twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king.
- The Twin XL happens to be popular among these. People also prefer this size to make a larger mattress that is easier to carry. 2 of the twin XL mattresses make a California king size mattress.
Mattress Layers of cooling gel memory foam mattress 9″
This Cooling Gel memory foam mattress is made with 3 distinctive layers.
- The top most layer is the Next Generation quilted memory foam for the softer feel. This layer is one inch in thickness.
- The second layer happens to be the advanced gel technology gel infused memory foam layer. This layer has air pockets to allow air flow that reduces the heat inside and on the mattress. This gel infused layer is 1.5 inches in thickness.
- The supportive piece of this mattress is the 6 inches thick high density memory foam core layer. This supportive layer does not sink too much and is highly resilient to prevent any unnecessary indentation.
The Covering Material
The covering material of this mattress is a blend of rayon, viscose and poly. The material has diamond shaped designed and is also quilted. It also has micro suede sides to it.
The material is resistant to microbes and avoids any allergic reactions on the person. The mattress cover also has an anti-skid feature to the bottom that keeps the mattress form in its places on the foundation. The cover has an attached zipper that makes it easier to remove and wash when needed.
Nature’s Sleep Toende 13-Inch King Handcrafted European Luxury Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Toende is an innovative memory foam mattress from Nature’s Sleep. The mattress reduces the pressure points and also reduces the tossing and turning during the night.
Features of Toende 13″ European Luxury Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- This mattress has bio-renewable gel memory foam and specially channeled supportive memory foam. Both of these kinds are rare to find and rarer to spot together.
- Using the renewable gel memory foam makes this mattress closer to the nature. This reduces the carbon print by a huge margin. This memory foam is made using soy based materials and thus makes it a renewable material.
- This Toende 13 inch handcrafter luxury gel memory foam mattress is medium plush in feel. It is plush when needed and firmer from the support point of view.
- The mattress is available in the sizes, twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California King.
- This type is also available as 10 inch mattresses with the same features.
BEST HYBRID MATTRESS : SAATVA OFFERS THE BEST HYBRID, MEMORY FOAM AND LATEX BEDS WITH 120 NIGHT TRIAL
Mattress layers of Toende mattress
The Toende mattress has only 2 layers, the gel memory foam, and a supportive layer.
- The upper bio-renewable gel memory foam is soy based. This layer is 3 inches in thickness. The gel infusion keeps the mattress cooler. This layer is highly responsive to the sleeping body and readily conforms to it.
- The supportive foam is sculpted in ergonomic style. It has numerous channels running along the width of the mattress. These channels are for air flow that dissipates the heat. It also makes the mattress flexible. This layer is 10 inches in thickness.
For the 10 inch Toende mattress, the top and bottom layers are 2 inches and 8 inches in thickness, respectively.
The cover of this mattress is Lyocel blend with temperature regulating features. The cover is removable but not washable. You can do only spot cleaning with this.
The suitable foundation is the box spring or a flat foundation.
Customer Reviews of Toende gel memory foam mattress
The customer reviews hint that the Toende gel memory foam mattress from Nature’s Sleep do have some smell to it. Although it does not have much smell in comparison, it does take a few days to get rid of it completely.
Many customers see this mattress as the same as Tempurpedic but at a better economical price. On the whole, the mattress is a soft, firm, and cozy mattress with better reliability than any expensive mattress.
BEST ORGANIC MATTRESS : NATUREPEDIC ORGANIC MATTRESS, FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS. SAFE ALLERGY FREE