This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Certified by Doctors. Relax Faster. Best mattresses for a Good nights sleep
Usually, Memory foam mattresses are denser than other foam mattresses, making it both extra supportive and heavier. Moreover, they are often available for bit higher prices than traditional mattresses. Their firmness (hard to soft) determines its comfort level. And these mattresses are good options for people experiencing back and/or joint pain or suffer from pressure points sores. Today market is flooded with large varieties of Memory Foam Mattresses. This article describes the details about Sweet Dreams Memory Foam Mattresses.
Before going into those details let’s briefly understand Memory Foam benefits, drawbacks and more.
People searching for Sweet Dreams Memory foam mattress also checked…
Since its introduction, Memory foam is very favored and attractive mattress type compared to traditional amongst its customers. Some common benefits of using Memory Foam Mattress reported by many customers are –
Pressure Relief —Memory foam offer even support to your body by distributing weight equally across the surface. It reduces pressure points normally created in body parts like shoulders and hips by supporting a majority of the sleeper’s weight. Reducing pressure points means you will toss and turn less at night which ultimately reduces daytime soreness.
- Supportive — Memory foam is of great help for people suffering from back problems. It provides the support needed to relieve the body stress and tension while you sleep. Its main advantage is its ability to conform to your body and keep your spine in natural alignment, rather than forcing it to assume a linear shape.
- No Motion Transfer—This material is ideal for couples as they can now sleep soundly and do not feel partner’s movements. If one person moves or gets out of bed, that motion will not bother the other sleeping person’s Sweet Dreams.
- Durability—Memory foam mattresses are long lasting than average spring mattresses. Innerspring and pillow top mattresses lose comfort quickly while these mattresses will last for years. Good quality foam materials can last for nearly 5 to 15 years depending on the construction, and many quality branded products offers nearly 10 years of warranties.
Most Affordable Mattress in the Market with 365 night trial and a Lifetime warranty
There are number of customers who are perfectly happy with their choice of memory foam products. However, some people have reported potential negative aspects which indicate that the mattress may not be perfect for everyone.
- Heavier— Memory foam mattresses can be very heavy because of its density. People may find it difficult to move their beds single handedly. However, this is a minor issue which can be easily resolved and does not hamper the bed performance.
- Sleeps Hot— Memory foam material contours to the shape of your body, and denser foams can be especially viscous. Some customers complain about sleeping hot which creates discomfort. This is the major issue with high density and temperature sensitive foams. However upgraded Gel memory foam claims to provide cooler sleep than that of traditional memory foam.
- Odor— The memory foam mattress uses a number of chemicals and petroleum products in its production. Hence, some people complain of a very distinct odor smell which can last for several weeks. These odors aka “off-gassing”, is because of the VOCs in the product and can be problematic for allergic people. However, to combat this issue, some newer lines of memory foam include no toxic VOCs.
- Expensive— Memory foam are nearly double or triple in price compared to the average costing simple spring mattress. However, due to large competition, people can most often find memory foam mattress great deals and sales online through retailers. In addition, keep in mind this type of bed tends to outlive spring beds by several years.
Widest choice of Mattresses, from Memory foam, Latex and Luxury series. The Best Mattresses at affordable price
Memory Foam has microscopic memory pockets that react to temperature and weight. Heat and pressure causes the foam to become flexible and contour to the curves of your body. However, when the material cools it returns back to its original shape.
How Does Memory Foam Feel?
The construction of Memory Foam mattress will indicate how it feels. It is build in a various range of comfort levels – from very dense to cloud-like soft. Plus, its design molds and contours to the curves of the body, evenly dispersing your weight all over the entire sleep surface to minimize pressure points for more comfortable sleep and Sweet Dreams.
The Best Memory foam Mattress Recommended for Healing.
Sweet Dreams Memory Foam Mattresses – Products
Sweet Dreams 8 inches Memory Foam Mattress
This Mattress provide a great sleeping surface. In typical temperatures you will feel somewhat firm, but when you lay down, this mattress starts reacting to the temperature of your body and begins to mold itself to your body shape. This even weight distribution feature along the surface, relieves pressure points and helps you sleep better without tossing and turning. The 8″ Deep three Layers mattress comes with top 2″ visco-elastic Memory Foam, middle 2″ Super soft pressure relief foam and base is 4″ Supportive high density foam Layer.
- The 8-inch Memory Foam mattress by sweet dreams contains great features and provides great comfort with every dream
- The 2 inch high density visco-elastic foam with 2 inch pressure reliever foam reduces motion transfer, and minimizes pressure points for a more restful sleep.
- The 4 inch Supportive high density foam Layer, exceeds the modern standards while extending durability, and providing supportive layers for a long lasting effect.
- It comes with easy to clean and refresh deluxe soft comfort fabric cover.
- The cover with U-shape zipper makes removing, caring and cleaning convenient for the mattress
- It also features a non-slip bottom, and Fire barrier sock inner cover to prevent from slipping.
- This bed will need a box spring or wood foundation (not included) to properly support it.
- This non-flip mattress contains 100% Certi-pur Foam
- Depending on its size, Price between $190 and $320, experience the feel of floating on a cloud at affordable price.
- It is available in multiple sizes – twin, full and queen
- Their product Dimensions are twin 74L X37.5W X8H, Full 74L X52.5W X8H and Queen 79L X59.5W X8H
- This amazing comfort offering body-conforming memory foam mattress comes with 5 Year Warranty
Latex Mattress with the best reviews. Works great for health issues including Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Sweet Dreams 10 inches Memory Foam Mattress
The 10 inches Memory foam mattress by Sweet Dreams makes a very comfortable sleeping bed. It may appear firm but as you sleep, this material starts reacting to the temperature of your body and begins to mold itself as per your body shape. Moreover, this mattress evenly distributes you weight along the bed surface to help reduce pressure points and tossing and turning during the night. This triple layer 10″ thick mattress includes 3″ Memory Foam top, 2″ Super soft foam and 5″ Supportive High Density Layer below.
The various great features of Sweet Dreams 10 inches Memory Foam Mattress are
- The 10-inch memory foam mattress comes with 3-inch high density visco-elastic foam.
- Its 2-inch pressure relieving foam relieves pressures points and ensures restful sleep without tossing
- The 5-inch high resilient Supportive base foam helps extend mattress life.
- This mattress includes deluxe soft comfort fabric cover.
- Its removable cover comes with U-shape zipper to conveniently clean the cover.
- It also features non-slip bottom & Fire resistant sock inner cover.
- This bed works best on a box spring or wood foundation which can be purchase separately.
- This amazing body-conforming memory foam makes it a Non-flip bed.
- This deep sleep providing bed contains 100% Certi-pur Foam
- It comes in full and king – two separate sizes
- Their dimensions are Full Dimension: 74L X52.5W X10H and King Dimension: 76L x 79.5W x 10H
- It includes 5 Year limited manufacturer Warranty
- Its prices vary between $300 and $380.