Alas, I was fed up with my bed few months before. I don’t know why I was not getting enough sleep…. Moreover the stains, what to do with them. Even my bed was not lasting for longer periods. One day, I happened to visit my friend. I saw her bed which she had bought many years before was still looking new and cool. In spite of her naughty kids. Those kids jump like anything on the bed, play on the bed. But still her bed looks so good. Suddenly, she took off the sheets for some reason, that time I noticed her mattress and pillow cover. There were so pretty still. Then, I realized my carelessness of buying the covers. What’s the use of simply blaming the shopkeepers when the fault is in me?Immediately, I went to the shop and purchased all branded new covers for my bed. These days I feel something like heaven when I sleep on my bed, after a busy days work. Otherwise, on all holidays my first duty was the cleaning of my bed. The idea is so mind-blowing, since this has lessened my days work. I think even you people are suffering from the same situation. Mostly moms have the misconception that only kids pee stains can affect the mattress. Apart from pee stains there are certain kinds of fluids which the body produce. It distracts us in many ways. So, lets see why mattress protectors are really significant…
Reasons why mattress protectors are important
- Helps the mattress to remain clean: The mattress will look clean and pretty. We don’t know how much oil is produced from the skins. Some people wear makeup while sleeping. All this gets soaked through your sheets into the mattress. This is hardly impossible to strain it away from the mattress. Also, we all shed the dead skin cells. To get rid of all these a mattress cover proves worthy, since this can be taken off and washed.
- Feels “like new” forever: Mattress cover is important when you have small kids in your home. When they spill the drinks on the bed or any other kinds of moisture. It will tear down the foams in the mattress. Ultimately, which will shorten the life span of your mattress.
- Prevents dust mite allergies: Dust mite allergies are the main causes of many issues like runny nose, wheezing, shortness of breath and sneezing etc. Since, there might be some dead skin cells in your mattresses. These cells serves as a platform for the survival of the dust mites.
- Warranty: Mattress cover maintains the warranty of the mattress for a long time.
Importance of pillow cases
We spent our maximum hours quality sleep on pillows. Many times we ignore to buy something crucial like a pillow case.
- Pillow cover safeguards the pillow from stains, moisture and harmful bacteria. Its easy to machine wash and dry this pillow covers.
- Pillows hoses different kinds of oil and dirt which stick to our hairs and skin when we sleep. The result is a damaged hair and face. To avoid such troubles a pillow protector is a must.
There are different types of pillow cases available in the market according to ones comfort. Some of them are:
- Cotton Pillow Protectors: These are in great demand in the market, offering high quality protectors. They also offer dust mite and bed bug proof.
- Wool Filled Pillow Protectors: This is another type of protector regulating the moisture and temperature control. Also wool filled is machine washable and dryable.