iPedic mattresses are completely made of memory foam. iPedic Memory Foam Mattresses uses 2 types of memory foam for its construction, the therapeutic memory foam for the base support and the cooling gel memory foam for the top layers. Depending upon the final feel of the mattress, the number of the gel layers and the thickness of it changes from one another.
Types Of iPedic Memory Foam Mattresses
There are 3 types of iPedic memory foam mattresses. They mainly differ in its thickness and the comfort level. These mattresses are the 9 inch, 11 inch and 13 inch Luxury Dual layer gel memory foam mattress.
These mattresses use varying thickness for the gel layer. It is the thickness of the comfort gel memory foam layer that determines the feel or comfort of the mattress.
The comfort level of these mattresses are firm for the 9 inch mattress, medium firm for the 11 inch mattress and plush feel for the thickest 13 inch mattress.
Features Of Memory Foam Mattresses By iPedic
- iPedic mattresses uses the NASA memory foam or the visco elastic memory foam.
- The top layer has gel infusion in it to prevent excessive heating of the mattress surface. The gel layer can remove the heat away from the surface.
- The memory foam used here is sensitive to heat and conforms to the body shape almost immediately. The body temperature softens the foam material and is conforms and cradles the body.
- The iPedic mattresses can relieve the pressure points and support the body equally all along.
- It also helps with healthy blood flow throughout the night. This allows getting better sleep quality.
- iPedic memory foam mattresses are comfortable and supportive in nature. It is also an affordable option to get top quality mattresses to sleep on.
- The support foam used here is therapeutic in nature and in actual a reflex foam.
- All iPedic memory foam mattresses come with a removable and washable cover to keep it clean and hygiene.
Try Luxi Pillow that comes with adjustable feature that works as per the individual’s sleep position. So you might sleep in a particular position all night and still won’t feel any numbness or pain. Read on to know more about Luxi Pillow and mattresses.
Utmost comfort is something you should should check in Live and Sleep mattress . It offers minimal motion transfer, considered highly supportive for both heavier and side sleepers. Look more for the brief description…
9 Inch Luxury Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Feel: This 9 inch Luxury gel memory foam mattress has firmer feel. This is most liked by those who prefer a firmer surface but not real hard to sleep on. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is hard and 10 is soft, this mattress falls at the range of 3-4.
- Thickness: The gel memory foam at the top is mere 2.5 inches thick to provide the needed softness for the body. The rest of the mattress is the 6.5 inches thick support foam which is firmer. Together the mattress is 9 inches in thickness with the removable mattress cover enveloping it all around.
- Foam: The foam easily molds to the body and rests over the supportive foam for make the hard surface. It offers a combination of comfort by the memory foam and support by the reflex foam.
- Who: This mattress suits most for those who prefer to sleep on their back and probably comfortable for the stomach sleepers as well. The gel memory foam keeps the mattress cool and thus making it one of the coolest memory foam in the market.
- Sizes: The mattress is available in the sizes of twin; twin XL, full, full XL, queen, king, and California king.
The mattress needs some airing before it can be used. The smell would disappear within a short time but can be bothersome for some.
11 Inch Luxury Dual Layer Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Feel: The 11 inch Luxury dual layer gel memory foam mattress has got 2 layers of memory foam for the extra softness than the firm level. This mattress has a comfort level of medium-firm which is neither firm nor soft. On the scale of 1-10 for the comfort, this mattress stays right in the middle.
- Thickness: As the title suggest the thickness of the mattress is 11 inches. It takes 3.5 inches of gel memory foam in 2 layers to make softer surface at the top.
- Foam: The foam used here are the same gel memory foam and the thicker reflex foam at the base. The thickness of the memory foam offers comfort and at the same time the thick base layer supports well enough.
Who: People who are not fond of a plush feel or hate the hard surfaces can have this medium firm mattress from iPedic. It suits well for those who prefer to sleep on their back, sides or on their stomach.This means, it is a mattress for one and all. It is also good enough for couples who have different tastes but are willing to compromise.
- Sizes: This 11 inch Luxury iPedic mattress is available in the sizes, twin, twin XL, queen, king, and California king.
The double layers of the memory foam at the top makes cushiony effect for the sleepers and the gel layer keeps the temperature off the surface. The foam has contouring ability to make ideal cradle. Rather than sleeping ‘in’ the mattress like other memory foam mattresses, you can sleep ‘on’ the comfortable surface of this iPedic mattress.
13 Inch Luxury Dual Layer Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This is the thickest iPedic mattress at 13 inches thickness. This mattress has got 3 separate layers of memory foam. Because of these 3 layers, this mattress is also the softest of all. The 3 layers of memory foam makes up to 5 inches of the mattress.
The 13 inch luxury dual layer gel memory foam mattress has the comfort level of plush. It can be rated at 8-9 on the comfort scale. The memory foam layers are soft and can sink deep with the body weight. This makes a plush feel and that is exactly what many would be looking for.
The foam used here offer proper support and softness. This is one mattress that is suitable for all types of sleepers no matter if they prefer their back, sides, or stomach to sleep on. It can keep its cool and avoid excess heat on the mattress surface.
The mattress sizes available for this model are twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The mattress requires some airing to get rid of the usual smell of the memory foam.