This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Winkbed mattresses and Sapira mattresses are both relatively new, start-up brands. While the Winkbeds mattress is a separate company, Sapira happens to be a branch of the Leesa mattress.
Both these mattresses are hybrid mattresses so it is easier for you to have a look at their comparison and see if this is what you really looking for. These mattresses have more similarity with each other than with any other brands. One could easily call them the same mattresses unless you are aware of the actual construction of them.
- White Glove Delivery
- Mattress Removal
- Finance Available
- 15 Years warranty
- 120 Days home trial
100 night trial
25 years warranty
365 night Home trial
Tencel cooling cover
Gel Memory foam
- Free and fast delivery
- 100 night trial
- Free returns
- Celliant Technology
- 10 years warranty
Zip and wash cover
100% made in usa
Stain resistant fabric
101 nights sleep trial
Free 100 night trial
10 year warranty
Perfect hybrid mattress
Winkbed Vs Sapira- The Similarities
- Winkbed mattress and Sapira mattress are both luxury mattresses that are meant to last longer.
- They could very well be the onetime investment that you would make for a mattress.
- The hybrid mattresses use coil system and memory foam in layers for the making. Both the mattress types have foam encased coil system for the extra support and responsiveness. The Winkbed mattress has an extra layer of naked coils as well.
- Both these mattresses are made with strong edge binding with thick foam, allowing you to take full advantage of the sleep surface. It also improves the longevity of the mattresses.
- These mattresses are a classic blend of aesthetic and modernity with all the features that makes a mattress looking cool and feel cooler.
- Finally, these mattresses really allow you to sleep on the mattress and are not feathery mattress. They have enough firmness but at the same time be a comfortable platform for support and sleep.
Winkbed mattress Features
Winkbeds mattresses are well balanced with the high quality memory foam for comfort and support with the goodness of the 2 layers of coil systems. The 2 coil systems complement each other very well and make the heart and core of these mattresses. The coil layers have protection on all sides from the memory foam.
The topmost layer of Winkbed mattress is Euro pillow top made with 2 inches of Hypersoft foam and gel. This gel layer keeps the mattress surface cooler and helps in the heat dissipation. The foam used here is highly responsive and contours to the body shape. This breathing layer can maintain its shape and lasts long.
Foam encased coil is the second layer. The coils are 2.5 inches in height. The coils are all individually cased to reduce the motion transfer. It also maintains the shape of the top layers. The coils encourage free air flow to reduce the moisture and heat on the mattress. It is great aid in relieving pressure. It makes the mattress surface flexible.
Third or side Layer
The third layer is in fact on the sides. This is the edge supporting layer made of high density foam. This foam layer covers the second layer of coil system from the sides. The thickness of this layer is 4inches and the height is about 9 inches. The edge support is for those who sleep on the edge of the mattress. You will also be able to sit on the very edge without damaging or sagging of the mattress.
The fourth layer is the second layer of the coil system. Here, the coils are not encased but are naked, except for the cotton mesh. These tempered steel coils come right under the upper coil layer providing the ideal support and weight distribution from above. It makes the mattress ideal for heavier persons who need the extra support from the mattress to help them sleep ON the mattress. The cotton mesh surrounding the coils reduces the noise.
There is also the bottom layer that keeps everything on the top intact. The bottom layer is the 2 inch thick memory foam that is high density and meant for support. This layer is also the foundation of the mattress and keeps up the shape.
To top it all, the Winkbed mattress is covered with an eco-friendly Tencel fiber cover. This fiber is taken from Eucalyptus tree. The polka dot blue cover that runs along the top side gives it an aesthetic look with the cover bring white in contrast. The overall thickness of the Winkbeds mattress is 15 inches.
Sapira mattress Features
Sapira mattress has 5 layers that is mostly varieties of memory foam and a layer of the Quantum core pocket coil system.
- First layer is the Cooling Avena foam. This foam layer keeps the mattress cool by allowing air flow to make the night cooler with no hot pockets on the surface. This layer is bouncy enough to allow smooth movements of the sleeper.
- Second layer is the contouring memory foam. This is the pressure relieving memory foam layer that is less denser than the top layer. This contours to the body shape and weight. It can also retreat easily maintaining the shape without any sagging or dents.
- Third layer is the 1 inch thick core support foam base. This foam layer has higher density and makes a barrier layer between the coil and the top layers. It is also the stabilizer between these layers.
- Fourth layer is the 6 inches high Quantum core pocket coil system. The tempered coils are individually pocketed. The coils are densely packed to get support to every inch on the mattress top. The coil system gets its support from top and bottom by the high density support foam.
- Fifth layer is once again the 1 inch thick layer of core support foam base. This acts as support for the coil and also acts as the foundation of the mattress. There is also the edge support foam running all along.
The overall height of Sapira mattress is 11 inches. The moion transfer and comfort of the mattress are tested and verified. It is excellent for partners and heavier persons. The combination of memory and coil system gets the right balance of support and bounciness.
Winkbeds Vs Sapira- The comparison
The Winkbed mattresses are available in3 comfort levels of soft, medium, and firm. These mattresses are suitable for all depending on the comfort level. The soft mattresses have a value of around 4 on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is soft and 10 is firm. The medium mattresses have 6 and the form mattresses stand at 7.5. There is no much difference between the medium and firm with just a slight difference between them. The thickness of the mattress adds to the comfort of the heavier sleepers as they need more compression support which is provided by these mattresses.
Sapira mattresses have no choice with the mattress comfort. The mattreses are all in the medium-firm level where you can feel the comfort of the top layers and get ample support from the bottom layers.
Sapira mattresses are ideal for back sleepers and stomach sleepers. The firmness of the mattress is apt for people in these categories. The side sleepers might fin them to be hard on their shoulders and hips.
On the other hand, the Winkbeds can be chosen by anyone as there are 3 choices with the mattress comfort level.
Soft, medium or firm, you have it all with this brand.
Both the WInkbed mattress and Sapira mattress are available in all the sizes. Sapira is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king sizes.
The Winkbed mattresses are available in all these sizes with an additional option of a Split King mattress. This split king is convenient for the smaller homes with small doors to allow the larger beds to maneuver. You can also choose the suitable mattress foundation with the mattress.
You will be getting the options of CoolControl base and a standard foundation that will be delivered along with the mattress. the cool control base allows you to adjust the temperature of the mattress +30 degrees or -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Sapira mattress comes with a 100-night risk free trial period and free shipment and returns. The Winkbed mattress is one day ahead with 101-day trial period within which you can decide if you want to go ahead with the mattress or not. Both the mattresses get shipped for free with no additional charges. You can get the white glove service for the mattress delivered to its spot at an additional charge of $99 for the Winkbeds mattress.
The mattresses are made within the USA and have got the CertiPUR certification for being safe for all.
The WInkbeds mattresses are cheaper in comparison with the Sapira mattresses. The former has a price starting at around $650 for the twin size while the Sapira starting price is $900ish. The highest price also varies for about $200 between these 2 brands. Winkbeds could be economical.
Buying the mattress
Winkbed mattress can be bought only online. They do not entertain the middle men. The mattresses reach the customer directly from the warehouses. This reflects in the price of the mattress as well. You will pay only for the mattresses and no one else.
Sapira mattress is a part of Leesa mattress. It can be bought online and could also be tried at an available store. You can look for the nearby stores online at their official site.
You will be able to get discount codes and coupons online for Winkbeds and Sapira as well. it allows you to get some handsome discounts on the mattress value.
Whether it is Winkbed or Sapira mattress, you are getting a risk free trial period with both. You have enough time to try the mattress at the comfort of your home. These mattress brands have easy return with no extra charge. Moreover, you are getting trouble free mattress that causes no harmful emission to the environment and stays closer to the nature.