Buy Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress is a high profile luxury mattress with some cool features. The features inside the mattress keep up the shape of the mattress for long and are a luxurious addition to any bedroom for the most comfortable mattress.
[ads “ad1” post_id=3226]
You can buy the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress from Amazon where you can see multiple varieties of this hybrid mattress. The mattresses do have a higher price range starting from $1299-2999.
The mattresses are multi-layered with so many specified layers for extra comfort and cushioning against the spring coil system for the core support.
Best Mattress Models from Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
There are 3 models for the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses. The difference between these mattresses is in their comfort level.
- Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Lola Marie luxury firm mattress is a medium-firm mattress with a comfort level of 3.5 on the scale of 1-10 where 1 is firmest. This is also the entry-level model for the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress. The mattress layers are 1½” Prima Cool elite gel foam; 4 cm Advanced adapt foam, 1” PrimaSense gel foam, and ½” Prima Core gel foam. The core is the coil system that makes it to the total height of 13.5”.
- Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mary Leigh luxury plush mattress: This mattress has the plush feel and a medium-soft comfort level. The rating for this comfort level would be 6.5 on a scale of 10.this mattress is most suitable for the side sleepers to have a softer surface for their shoulders and hips. The layers are 2” Primacool elite gel memory foam, 3” of PrimaCool gel memory foam, 2 cm of advanced adapt foam and ½” Primacore gel foam. This mattress is 15” high.
- Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Kenna Rose luxury cushion firm mattress is also a medium-firm comfort with a slight reduction in firmness than the entry level. It has a rank of 4 out of 10 for its comfort level. The mattress layers are in the order of 1½” PrimaCool Elite gel foam, 1½” PrimaSense gel foam, 6 cm advanced adapt foam and ½” PrimaCore gel foam. The mattress has a height of 14”.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
All models of the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses are available in the sizes Twin XL, full, queen, King and Cal King. Each of these sizes would have a total coil count of 984, 1288, 1504, 1954 and 1938 respectively. The dimensions of each size would be
- Twin XL 38” x 80”
- Full 54” x 75”
- Queen 60” x 80”
- King 76” x 80”
- Cal King 72” x 84”
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Specifications
- The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress is the only hybrid variety from this brand.
- The mattresses have 2 memory foam layers and a gel memory foam layer before it reaches to the core spring coil system.
- The mattress is high profile with a height of 15.5”
- The cool features start with the PrimaCool performance fabric for the mattress cover. The fabric is breathable and knitted with a soft feel and moisture wicking ability.
- The memory foam used is known as Advanced Adapt foam which is body conforming and at the same time easing the movements on the mattress surface
- The PrimaCool Elite gel memory foam is the cooling agent that helps with the heat dissipation. The temperature regulation through this layer keeps the mattress cool for sleeping
- IntelliCoil advanced is the coil system has individual covers on them for separate movements. This provides perfect support for the body regardless of its weight.
- The Precision edge system provides special coils along the borders in 2 layers for the stronger support for the edges. This help with the maximum utilization of the mattress surface and prevents sagging in this area.
- Finally, the S&F air vents along the sides improve air flow to and fro and keep the mattress breathing.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
All of the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses have a 10-year, non-prorated warranty against manufacturing defects.
There is a trial period of 120-nights for these mattresses. You need to sleep for a minimum period of 30 nights on the mattress. The full refund depends on the store that you buy it from.
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses are available in many of the stores near you. You can try the mattress before you purchase it. You may find the nearest store with the help of the store finder from the manufacturer’s website online.
[ads “ad1” post_id=41392]
Discount Prices On Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses are high profile and expensive mattresses. The mattress prices start at $2373 to as high as 3599. The price varies with the model and its size.
|Size||Lola Marie||Mary Leigh||Kenna Rose|
Depending on where you buy the mattress from, you get to add a suitable foundation, frame and the delivery options in addition to the mattress itself. Certain online stores offer in-home delivery and setup as well as the same with the additional option of removing the old mattress as well.
Moreover, the price of the mattress varies with the online store as well as with the brick and motor store.
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
Unfortunately, there are no coupon codes or promo codes available for the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress. Having those coupons would have been a great help with the larger price of the mattresses.
From US-Mattress you can get the coupon code STEARNS10 to get free gifts with the mattress.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Shipping & Delivery
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses have free shipping for the purchase, no matter where you buy it from. The additional options may add depending upon the store or online store. You may get the choice of adding the foundations and frames. There is also the option with the delivery system.
The delivery options include an in-home delivery and setup. The second option is an in-home delivery, setup and the free removal of the old mattress. You must choose your convenient option while checking out.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Setup & Installation
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress set up and installation is the responsibility of the company. The mattress would reach right into the bedroom and have it set up for you. You need not move a single finger for the same. The mattress comes as it is. It would be very heavy that handling requires assistance.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress BBB Business Profile
The Stearns and Foster have not got an accreditation from the BBB but the parent company Tempur-Sealy has an A+ accreditation.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Firmness Analysis
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress have 3 firmness levels of medium-soft, medium-firm and a luxury firm to be more precise. The rating system is slightly different from what we have seen thus far. Do not get confused with the comfort level starting that 3.5 is medium-firm. The omfr0t scale starts with firmest as 1 and ends with softest at 10. The mattresses have 3.5, 4 and 6.5 as the comfort levels for medium-firm, luxury-firm and medium-soft which are available with the Lola Marie, Kenna Rose, and Mary Leigh models respectively. The use of memory foam makes it softer, depending o its thickness and the coil system keeps the core firmer to have the comfort level within the mid to firm levels.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Frames & Foundation
There are 3 types of foundations available for the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses from the manufacturer’s website. The foundations could come as add-ons from chosen online stores as well. The mattresses could use a traditional box spring, a regular foundation, a low profile foundation of around 5” height, or even an adjustable base. The coil system is flexible enough for the use of an adjustable base.
- The available adjustable base Reflexion is in the sizes Twin XL, full, queen, Split king and Split Cal King.
- The Sealy Adjustable base has an additional size of twin to its kitty. It has a height of 9 inches.
- The flat foundation could be 5 or 9 inches in height. These are available in sizes of twin XL, full, queen Split queen, split king and split Cal king sizes.
The foundations have their own warranty period of 10-years each.
[ads “ad1” post_id=6247]
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Dealers & retailers Near Me
Search for the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress dealers near you at the manufacturer’s official online website. Simply enter the zip code of your area to see the results. The results would show the name and full address of the stores with their distance from you, phone number and directions.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress customer service phone number is 1-866-783-2767. It works from Monday-Friday 8 am to 6 pm EST.
The mailing address is Stearns & Foster, Attn: Consumer Support, One office Parkway at Sealy Dr, Trinity, NC 27370.
For the warranty, you need to register the mattress to place a claim. For warranty claim, go to the official website, choose contact us and click on File A Claim.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Financing
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress have the financing option from Affirm. You need to request for the eligibility beforehand. Once the request gets the approval, proceed with the mattress choice and checkout. At the checkout, choose Affirm to have the mattress payment in monthly installments.
Depending on the online store, the financing is with different companies.
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress Safety & Certifications
There is no mention of any certification for the memory foam used. Only a very few users have complained about any initial odor from the mattress. The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses are breathable which reduces any lingering odor from the mattress. The mattresses are as close to the traditional spring mattresses with the only exception of a thin layer of the memory foam on the upper half. The memory foam has served as the comfort and has not caused any off-gassing issues.
Maintenance On Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
- Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses are non-flip, non-rotate mattresses. It is one-sided so you cannot flip it. The clever use of memory foam, coil system, and the edge support are of quality materials that you need not rotate the mattress. You may still rotate it if you want.
- The mattress cover is non-removable so using a washable, removable and waterproof mattress cover would be most ideal.
- For spot cleaning the mattress cover, use a mild soap and warm water. Sponge the dirty area and blot the area with a dry cloth. Leave the surface to dry completely before you put on the bedding accessories.
- The mattress comes with handles that can help you with moving the mattress or rotating it if you want.
Motion Transfer on a Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
This is one thing that you need not worry about. The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress of all models have high motion isolation capability. The memory foam used is body conforming that does not affect the movements of the other partner. The coil system uses quality gauge steel that works individually to remove any movement transfer. Even the coils are body conforming which completely works in favor of motion isolation.
Sagging Problems in Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Mattress
The body conformity, the resilience of memory foam used and the quality of the coil system resist all possibilities of sagging issues on the Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattresses. There are no complaints of any sagging issues on these mattresses, so far.
[ads “ad1” post_id=6286]
Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid mattress is a firm platform for the comfortable sleep. But the lack of enough information from the manufacturer’s website is a huge negative mark on them. It is also inconvenient that you cannot buy the mattress directly from the makers. You have to rely on online stores such as Amazon and other stores or have it from the retailers that are nearest to you. The availability of different types of mattresses according to the comfort level and sleep position is an advantage. The only major issue would be the price of the mattress.