Buy Spa Sensations Mattresses On Sale For the Best price!
Spa Sensations Mattress is from the popular Zinus mattress. The mattresses are all memory foam with varying thicknesses between 5-12 inches. The Spa Sensations Mattresses are cheaper mattresses for the guest bedroom or having an extra bed for the emergency usage.
As to the question of where to buy Spa Sensations Mattresses online for the best price, the answer is Amazon. You can also get it from WalMart stores where you can see, check and checkout. The mattresses are the lowest profile with not much of durability or warranty as like the leading mattresses. This makes it ideal for the less frequently used guest mattresses.
Spa Sensations Mattresses User Reviews & Ratings
The Spa Sensations Mattress reviews show mixed responses. The mattress may be comfortable for use but the foam is likely to have mold formation if there is no mattress protection provision. The main reviews reveal that it is most suitable as a temporary mattress than the regular mattress choice.
The pros of the mattress are that it is economical, comfortable and ideal for firm mattress lovers. The lower durability and vulnerability to sagging raises concern. As long as the mattress stays as temporary bedding and there is not much weight on the mattress, the Spa Sensations Mattresses are satisfactory.
The Spa Sensations Mattresses get a rating of 3.5 out of 5 from Amazon customers and 4.4 out of 5 from WalMart customers.
100 night trial
25 years warranty
- 100% Natural Latex
- 2-in-1 Dual Comfort
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% Joma Wool
Free shipping and Returns
100 night sleep trial
20 year warranty
Certified organic wool , Latex and cotton
- 120 Night Trial
- 15 year warranty
- Cooling Gel
- Organic cotton cover
- Flame retardant
20 year warranty
Organic Cotton, Wool, Latex
Handcrafted in USA
Best Mattress Models from Spa Sensations Mattresses
- Spa Sensation 12” Theratouch memory foam mattress Queen: This is the thickest mattress from Spa Sensations. The mattress uses 3 different layers of memory foam. The top layer is 3 inches of Theratouch premium memory foam, the second layer is 3” of ventilated air-cool foam plus and 6 inches of Support HD foam. These mattress layers are conveniently inside a designer and removable mattress cover. The mattress has a firmer comfort feel to it and is quite suitable for heavier people. The most popular size of this Spa Sensations mattress model is Queen Size. The other sizes are also available.
- Spa Sensations- 8” memory foam mattress- Queen: This model of the Spa Sensations Mattress is the next popular model. This mattress is 8 inches thick with 3 layers inside. This is a non-flippable mattress. The top layer is the 2 inches thick Biofoam specialized foam. The second layer is the super soft foam layer which is again 2 inches in thickness. This is the softer foam that makes the mattress feel softer on the first impression. The base layer is high-density polyurethane foam in 4 inches thickness. The mattress has a medium to firm feel but that varies with individuals.
- Spa Sensations 10” memory foam mattress is another of the high profile mattress model from Spa Sensations Mattresses. The mattress uses 3 different layers. The top layer is 2 inches of Biofoam, the second layer makes the 2 inches of super soft foam and then comes the 6 inches of high-density polyurethane foam. These layers have an outer wrapping of
- Spa Sensations 6” memory foam mattress is a simple 2 layer mattress with a top biofoam and a lower high-density base fam. The top layer is 1.5 inches thick and the lower layer is 4.5 inches in thickness. The mattress has a zippered mattress cover as well.
- Spa Sensations 5” twin memory foam youth mattress is a thin mattress for the youth. The mattress flaunts 2 layers- the top layer is biofoam with natural Green eta infusion. The lower layer is the high-density base layer. The layers are inside a removable mattress cover. The mattress is medium to soft to feel. The mattress fits fine for a twin bed, day bed, bunk bed etc.
The Spa Sensations Mattresses are available in the sizes- twin, Twin XL, full, queen, King and California king. The sizes follow standard dimensions for the mattresses. The Spa Sensations Mattresses are relatively less heavy than other brands.
100 night trial
20 Years warranty
- Free shipping
Non Toxic Green mattress
100 night trial
Free shipping and returns
Spa Sensations Mattresses Topper
As the Spa Sensations mattresses get a response of being a firm mattress, the mattress toppers offer a softer surface over them. There are 2 options with the Spa Sensations mattress toppers.
- Spa Sensations 3” Airflow Visco Elastic Topper has 2 layers. The top layer is 1-inch thick memory foam with green tea extract infusion as well as the charcoal infusion. These help with microbes and allergen repulsion and for odor elimination. The base layer is 2-inch thick viscoelastic air foam for air circulation. The layers are inside the polyester mesh cover. The mattress topper is available in twin, full, queen and king sizes.
- Spa Sensations 4” Thick memory foam mattress topper: This is a premium quality mattress topper with 2 layers. The top layer is 1.5 inches thick memory foam and bass is 2.5 inches thick high-density foam. The topper is temperature sensitive. This gives a softer feel to the mattress and a simulating floating effect as well.
Spa Sensations Mattresses Bedding Accessories
Spa Sensations Bed wedge pillow is ideal for watching TV or reading a book while sitting on the bed. The pillow is made of memory foam that can mold to the body temperature. The material can resist microbes and stays longer. The measurement of the pillow is 22” x 12” x 22” in width, depth, and height.
Bath Pillow Spa Sensations: The bath pillow is useful while sitting in the tub taking the soak. The pillow is available with gel crystals inside them. The gel crystals offer additional comfort and give a massaging feel to the head and neck.
Spa Sensations side sleeper pillow measures to 26” x 14” x 6” in length, width and depth. The pillow offers comfort for the side sleepers to have a support for their mid-region. Reviews say that the shape and size of the pillow help alleviate arthritis and other pain associated with sleeping.
Spa Sensations Mattresses Frames & Foundation
Spa Sensations steel smart base bed frame
You can find some steel smart base bed frames for the Spa Sensations mattresses in its suitable sizes. The bed frames are 14 inches in he9ght that suits for an under the bed storage option. The bed frames are foldable for transportation. There are 12 contact points for the bed frame to the floor to keep it firm and sturdy. There also are caps on the legs to protect the floor. It comes in a Night black finish.
Spa Sensations 7.5” high Bi-fold box spring
The box spring is foldable and is only 7.5” for a low profile bed. The box spring is upholstered and covered on all sided. The box spring is non-complicated and is easy to setup as well.
Maintenance On Spa Sensations Mattresses
- The Spa Sensations mattresses are single sided. The ideal option for maintenance is to rotate the mattress from head to foot regularly. This allows the mattress to regain its shape after a prolonged use for a while.
- Using a waterproof mattress pad or cover s another option.
- The mattress cover though is removable and washable, allegedly contains fiberglass inside so it is not fit for washing. Follow only SPOT cleaning for the mattress cover when needed.
Spa Sensations Mattresses Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Spa Sensations mattress has the 10-year limited warranty offered by the parent company Zinus. The Spa Sensations mattresses have the WalMart limited warranty for the mattress is automatically applicable when buying from the store.
Discount Prices On Spa Sensations Mattresses
The Spa Sensations Mattress price starts from $88 to as high as $349. The mattresses are low priced and within budget. There are not many discounts or coupon codes available for this brand but that does not affect much with this price range.
Spa Sensations Mattresses Setup & Installation
The Spa Sensations mattress is all-memory foam mattress that undergoes compression and rolling before it goes out for delivery. This saves space and carbon print.
The setup is easy. Simply take out the rolled mattress from the box it is coming in. remove the wrap around the mattress and unroll it over the desired foundation. The mattress will soon expand to its full size within a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the temperature of the area.
Airing the mattress for a while will help eliminate any lingering ‘new’ smell of the mattress. Then it is ready to use.
Are Bed bugs in Spa Sensations Mattresses a Possibility
Yes, the Spa Sensations mattresses can repel bed bugs. The memory foam is usually resistant to bed bugs and allergens. The Spa Sensations mattresses use a biofoam with green tea extract infusion to get additional security for the mattress against invaders.
Is Spa Sensations Mattresses Good For Back Pain Problems
The Spa Sensations mattresses are sturdy and firm enough to reduce back pain problems. The mattresses are more on the medium-firm that negate much of the pressure points. Back pain problems did arise for a few users after their mattresses started having sagging issues. This has happened only for a few users.
Spa Sensations Mattresses Firmness Analysis
The Spa Sensations mattresses have only one firmness level. You cannot choose the comfort level. The one-comfort-fit-for-all is around medium to firm in general. Depending upon on the person’s perception the comfort would be firm, medium or even softer as well. The majority of the users feel that the comfort level is more towards firm than towards the medium range.
Motion Transfer on a Spa Sensations Mattresses
The Spa Sensations mattress has high-density base foam that supports the upper layers very firmly. Moreover, the mattresses are not thick enough to feel a major motion transfer. These mattresses offer somewhat satisfactory motion isolation to get a better outcome.
Spa Sensations mattresses are simple, economical and low profile mattresses. They are not likely to suit for the regular usage as per the customer reviews. They do make a good option for the guest bedrooms and temporary beds. For these purposes, the Spa Sensations mattresses serve much better than other leading brands. With this mattress brand, you really do get what you pay for and would be feeling better as well.