[ads “ad4” post_id=41392]
Buy Solay Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
Solay Mattress is a hybrid variety that uses memory foam and spring coils in the mattress. It uses breathable foam and full-sized springs to get the comfort and support. You can get this affordable mattress directly from the manufacturer from the Solay Sleep official website.
The mattress is available at the affordable but slightly higher price range of $895-1595. The mattress offers the same quality and comfort as any other leading brand would provide.
Solay Hybrid Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
The Solay Hybrid Mattress reviews say that the mattress is good for side sleepers and lasts longer with the durable construction. The mattress offers ideal pressure relief and does not make the sleeper sleep ‘in’ the mattress and keeps him/her ON the mattress. The reviews also say that it is not preferable for the back or stomach sleepers and may not be as comfortable for them as it would be for the side sleepers. It is also said that the mattress s softer in feel but not plush soft.
- As for the ratings, the Mattress Clarity rates the Solay Mattress at 4.2 out of 5, emphasizing the comfort, durability and the edge support.
- The Non Biased Reviews give the Solay Mattress a whopping 9.1 out of 10 stating that it is an exceptional mattress. The high points according to them are a comfort, support, durability, smell and edge support.
- The Top Mattress gives 9.1 out of 10 and says that it is luxurious. The warranty, motion transfer issue, support, comfort and the quality materials are the highlights.
- Our Sleep Guide gives it a rating of 4.62 out of 5.
Best Mattress Models & Sizes from Solay Mattress
Solay Mattress has got only one model with a single comfort level. The mattress is available in all the 6 standard sizes – twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and Cal King. The mattresses follow the standard measurements for each size. The dimensions are,
- Twin 39” x 75” 75 lbs
- Twin XL 39” x 80” 78 lbs
- Full 53” x 75” 98 lbs
- Queen 60” x 80” 110 lbs
- King 76” x 80” 135 lbs
- Cal King 72” x 84” 137 lbs
The Solay Mattress has a thickness of 11 inches with the 5 distinctive layers inside. The box in which the mattress arrives is 17” x 17” x 45” in size.
Solay Mattress Specifications
Solay Mattress has got 5 layers inside the mattress and a mattress cover that encases these layers.
- The mattress cover is the temperature regulating TENCEL material. The cover has designed over it and is stitched in a pattern that is attractive and gives a sophisticated look to the mattress.
- The top layer of the mattress is the gel memory foam layer which is 1 inch thick. This layer keeps the mattress surface cooler and avoids heating up. It promotes heat dissipation and makes the mattress breathable.
- The second layer is the motion absorbing transition layer. This layer is body contouring and can relieve the pressure points as well. It works as a transition layer between the top softer gel layer and the spring coils underneath. This foam layer is 2 inches in thickness.
- The third layer is a 1” thick support layer that stays over the spring coils. The main purpose is to separate the spring coils from the top layers.
- The fourth layer is the spring coils that are 6 inches long. The coils have variety within. There are 2 types that are wider and thinner. The 2 layers of coils along the border are thinner that forms a great edge support. The inner coils are wider in diameter and serve the purpose of support for the sleeper. The coils are all individually pocketed so that they move independently of each other.
- The final layer is the foundational foam that comes under the spring coils. This foundation foam is 1 inch thick that makes a firm base for the coils and for the other layers.
Whenever a user buys a mattress, the company gives one mattress to a child in need of one. All the mattresses are made in USA that comes with free shipping and a risk-free trial period.
The Solay Mattress is compatible with all types of bed frames and foundations. You can also use your existing foundation. The mattress goes well with a solid platform, box spring, slatted frames as well as an adjustable base.
Solay Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Solay Mattress comes with a risk-free 101-days trial period. You get to use the mattress for that long before you need to return it, in case you don’t like the mattress. Upon return, you will get a full refund so that your money is not wasted on something that you didn’t like very much.
Solay mattress has a warranty period of 15-years. The mattress has a 15-year full replacement limited warranty. If there is any manufacturing defect in the mattress, you can get it replaced with a brand new mattress within 15 years. The warranty covers, indentation, damage in the foam or spring coils and craftsmanship defects. The warranty is applicable only for the original purchase and for the real purchaser.
Discount Prices On Solay Mattress
The Solay Mattress costs $895-1595 for the twin to Cal King sizes.
- Twin- $895
- Twin XL – $995
- Full – $1095
- Queen- $1295
- King- $1595
- Cal King- $1595
Currently, there is a discount code available for the Memorial Day special that gets you $250 off on the mattress. Just type in the code MEMORIAL at the checkout to get this discount.
[ads “ad4” post_id=6247]
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Solay Sleep Mattress
Apart from the coup code that you may find at the official site, there are a few other coupon codes or promo codes that you can apply to get a discount of $200-300 off on the mattress price.
Independent Reviews On Solay Mattress
- Nick- “Solay mattress really made a difference in my sleep quality. Moving and turning over is easier. I slept all night without waking up. I don’t sweat too much and I wake up feeling rested and fresh.”
- Chris- “I love my Solay mattress. It is much cheaper than Tempurpedic and has superior quality as well. The edge support is impressive.”
- Nate- “Solay has been a big upgrade from our old mattress. We get to sleep more soundly and lesser motion transfer. A big thumbs up from our side.”
- Tasha- “Solay adjusts to the body far better than my old mattress. I can now sleep on my side, back or on my stomach. It really doesn’t matter. I used to toss and turn a lot which irked my boyfriend. On Solay, there is no such issue.”
- Andrew- “The use of foam and coils is a great combination of softness and support. I am sleeping very well and it feels better than the traditional spring mattress.”
Solay Hybrid Mattress Return Policy
The Solay Mattress return policy states that you must use the mattress for at least 30 days and a maximum of 101 days before you can return it. You need to contact the customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. A charity organization would pick up the used mattress. Once they get the mattress, refund process will be done. There is no worry about packing it in the original package.
Solay Mattress Shipping & Delivery
Solay Mattress has free shipping across the USA the mattress is usually shipped within 3-7 business days. The shipment is via UPS to all the 50 states of the USA. It is usually delivered on weekdays. Shipment is currently only domestic and there is no International shipping. If done within 24 hours of placing the order, you may change the shipping address.
Solay Mattress Setup & Installation
- Solay Mattress comes compressed and rolled inside the box.
- Take the mattress roll out of the box
- Place it at the end of the bed frame or the foundation.
- Open up the wrapping cover and unroll the mattress.
- Open the other plastic cover as well
- Allow the mattress to expand to its original shape and size.
- It takes only 1-2 hours for the mattress to reach its full size so you can sleep in the new mattress on the first night itself.
Solay Mattress BBB Business Profile
Solay Mattress has not applied to the Better Business Bureau and has not got their accreditation.
Is Solay Mattress Good For Back Pain Problems
Yes, the mattress has the memory foam for comfort and pressure relief while the spring coils that are individually wrapped would give ample support from below. The springs can adjust itself to the body weight and move independently to give finer support to each and every point of the body. The tactical use of memory foam and spring coils makes a great mattress for anyone with back pain.
Adjustable base For Solay Mattress
Solay Mattress from Solay Sleep is compatible to use with an adjustable base. For that, the manufacturer is offering Solay Adjustable Base to suit the mattress size that you are buying. The adjustable base is available in the sizes – Twin XL, queen, King and Cal King. There is also an option of the Split adjustable base for the King mattress where you get 2 Twin XL bases.
The Adjustable bases are made to be strong and sturdy. It needs assembling but no tools are required. It can be done easily and effortlessly. The base is maintenance free. It works on electric power and the motors are lubricated for smooth functioning.
The base is shipped within 5-7 business days and is shipped for free. It comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
The adjustable base is 15” in height. The weight of the base is
- Twin XL- 122lbs
- Queen- 150 lbs
- King- 244 lbs
- Cal King 248 lbs
Solay Mattress Firmness Analysis
The Solay Mattress firmness is estimated to be at 6.5 out of 10 where 1 is soft and 10 is firm. It stays slightly towards the firmer side and not yet in the mid-range. The mattress has a soft top surface and gets firmer as it goes down the layers. One could say it is medium firm on the comfort level. The mattress provides support and also has some bounciness. Comfort level makes sit conveniently for those who prefer t sleep on their back or on the stomach.
Solay Mattress Frames & Foundation
The Solay Mattress foundation is a sturdy wooden base with upholstered sides and top. The foundation has slated top and the slats are covered inside the cloth for protection. The foundation requires minimal assembling. The height of the foundation is 7.5”. The foundation is available in all the mattress sizes. The dimensions are,
- Twin- 37.5” x 74”
- Twin XL- 37.5” x 79”
- Full- 52.5” x 74”
- Queen- 59.5” x 79”
- King- 75.4” x 79”
- Cal King- 71.5” x 83”
The foundation is eligible for free shipping and is shipped in 5-10 days via UPS. There is a trial period of 101-nights within which you can return the foundation to get a full refund. The pickup would also be taken care of.
[ads “ad4” post_id=6286]
Solay Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
No phone number is provided by the Solay Mattress Company. You can send in your email with your concern or queries. Within 24 hours someone would contact you. You need to fill in your phone number, along with the query. The customer service would be working from 8 am to 6 pm during Monday-Friday ET.
Maintenance On Solay Mattress
The Solay mattress cover is non-removable. You need to do vacuum and spot cleaning to keep the mattress clean. Using a mattress topper or a protector would save you more time and keep the mattress safe from all dust and dirt. It is also easier for you to clean that removable layer than spending hours on spot cleaning the mattress.
Odor & Smell in Solay Mattress
There could be a slight smell of new mattress when the Solay Mattress is freshly opened. There is no off-gassing issue so you don’t have to worry about that as well. The new mattress smell would go within a few days with some good aeration.
Motion Transfer on a Solay Mattress
The Solay mattress reviews say that the motion transfer on this mattress is above average. While there is no complete motion isolation, you may still feel some amount of motion transfer that could be negligible.
Sagging Problems in Solay Mattress
There are no sagging problems with the Solay Mattress. The memory foam and spring coils are resilient and complement each other with the body weight. There is also ample edge support so overall, you don’t have to worry about the sagging issue with this mattress.
[ads “ad5” post_id=6296]
Solay Mattress is a comfortable mattress for a restful night. The mattress quality is top notch and the mattress is well accepted by the users. The only problem would be the price. The price is definitely higher and ranges in the expensive mattress brands. It is a concern when you can get the same comfort and quality at cheaper rates. The advantage of Solay Mattress is that it is a hybrid mattress. Among the hybrid mattresses, this mattress has made its place and is considered among the affordable ones. The 101-nights trial period for the mattress as well as for the foundation is something that is unique.