Leesa Hybrid Mattress
100-night risk-free trial
Free shipping & returns
Made in the USA
In-home delivery and setup available
Sapira Sleep is a hybrid mattress launched by Leesa. It is one of the most luxurious bed-in-a-box mattresses that is also available at an economical price. Check out the detailed Sapira hybrid mattress review here.
Sapira Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
- Marshall T Gibson – “best bed ever. If you have back pain don’t hesitate about getting this bed. I have had inner springs and memory foam but this is in a league of its own.”
- Shelby – “When the box came, I was a little weary about how I was going to like the mattress. We took it out of the box and it was cool to hear the springs popping and to see the mattress take shape. We let the mattress sit for many hours before sleeping on it. It is so comfortable. We love it absolutely. Definitely recommended.”
Sapira Mattress by Leesa has received 4.0 out of 5 stars by 28 Amazon users.
Independent Reviews On Sapira Mattress
You will love Sapira if you:
- Are you a stomach or back sleeper: While firmness is a personal choice, many would agree that Sapira is a bit firmer than average. This is great if you are a stomach or back sleeper. Few side sleepers may think that it’s too firm though the company claims that it is suitable for side sleepers too.
- Sleep with a partner – just like Leesa, Sapira also holds well in motion transfer. It functions exceptionally well when it comes to edge support. For those who need more surface area, you can do that very comfortably as the edge support is great.
- Need more support – if you need extra support (i.e. for heavier sleepers or have back issues), then this mattress could be very well considered.
- Do not like to sink in – Sapira mattress is a responsive mattress and does not sink in much. So you won’t feel like you are stuck or cradled inside the mattress.
- Are looking for a long-term investment – if you are looking for a long-term investment, then Sapira is a definite choice. It uses durable materials that prolong the longevity of the Sapira mattress.
You may not want Sapira if you:
- Are you a side sleeper – as mentioned above, many people who sleep on the side feel that Sapira is firmer. However, this is best recommended for stomach and back sleepers.
- Like the sinking feel – if you loved Tempurpedic or memory foam that gives you slow sink of the mattress or if you love the mattress that cuddles/cradles you to sleep, then you may not like Sapira.
- Don’t plan on having the mattress for a long time (or on a budget) – Sapira uses great materials that would last a long time. (The mattress is brand new in the market and it’s too soon to opinionate on the longevity).
Here is the breakdown of the Sapira Mattress and how it feels.
The Sapira hybrid mattress is a coil support system that comes with a blend of memory foam and performance foam. The top Avena Foam layer is the predominant feature that offers you quality support and comfort. Next comes the high-density visco-elastic foam (i.e. memory foam). This layer is pressure-relieving and helps the mattress contour to the body. Next is a pocket coil support that is placed between two 1” layers of stabilizing foam.
As per reviews, Sapira mattress offers excellent edge support. If you are sleeping with a partner, you will find yourself trying to sleep at the edge of the bed. Most of the time, we feel like we are about to fall off the edge due to poor edge support. That won’t happen with Sapira.
Sapira mattress also resists motion transfer. So if your partner hops in and out of the bed, you won’t feel much difference.
Bad reviews of Sapira Mattress
There have been a few complaints of Sapira Mattress, the common complaint being the mattress too firm. So far, there have been only general reviews available being a relatively new product. Overall, the reviews (though quite less) have been positive.
- Banana – “We had read a lot of reviews where this way rated as 5.5-6 out of 10 firmness. This bed is so firm. More like an 8. Too firm for our liking.”
- Branden Bayview – “I am one of those people that research everything for a long time before choosing something. I went through all the blogs/review sites. There were not a lot of reviews so figured we would take a chance. I am 6’2 160 lbs and my wife is 5’3 and 100 lbs. In the end, it’s just way too firm for people of our size and weight. Not looking for super soft but on the soft side of medium. We tried putting the Sweet-Home best-rated mattress topper on it and slept on it but still its okay. The only bad thing about this mattress is it’s too firm. It’s too bad I liked everything about this company.”
Sapira Mattress, Models , Sizes and Specifications
Best Mattress Models from Sapira Mattress
Sapira mattress is a new product of Leesa. It is a hybrid mattress that comes with innerspring and Avena foam blend. This the only model available. Apart from Sapira, the only mattress model is Leesa which is completely a foam-based mattress.
Sapira Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
Here are the dimensions of Sapira Leesa Mattress.
38” x 75” x 11”
38” x 80” x 11”
53” x 75” x 11”
60” x 80” x 11”
76” x 80” x 11”
72” x 84” x 11”
Sapira Mattress Specifications
Let’s dive into the different layers of Sapira Mattress here. It comes with 5 construction layers that offer you optimum support and comfort.
- Cover – The Sapira mattress cover is constructed with a Polyester and Lycra blend that is stretchable so that you can move around easily. Lycra also supports temperature control so it wicks moisture away from the body.
- Comfort layer – The comfort layer is made using 1.5” of Avena Foam. The material is perforated with holes that promotes air flow. This ensures that you won’t sleep hot with Sapira mattress. The layer is also quick to respond unlike memory foam mattresses (that is a tad slow to respond) so you won’t feel like you are stuck in bed.
- Contour layer – Beneath the Avena foam is a 1.5” layer of memory foam. This layer provides you quality pressure relief to the sleeper while contouring to the body. Generally, memory foam has a nature of overheating, the top comfort layer buffers its effect so that you don’t have to sleep hot with Sapira Mattress.
- Transition Layer – In between the top layers and sturdy springs you will find a core of 1” high-density polyfoam. This layer acts as a transition between different materials in the mattress.
- Support Layer – The next to last layer is the 6” pocketed coils that are individually wrapped. This means that they move independently thus extending the body contouring features. The springs enhance the feature of Sapira mattress with its supportive bounce. This helps the user get out of the bed easily without sinking in.
- Foundation layer or the base layer – This layer is made of 1” high-density polyfoam. This layer anchors the bed and gives some support to the pocketed coils.
Sapira Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Sapira mattress offers you 100 nights trial period. They do offer a 30-day return policy. However, Leesa Sleep insists that you give the mattress minimum 30 days to adjust with the mattress. That said, you have the 100 nights trial period to check how the mattress works for you. If unsatisfied, you can return the product and claim a refund.
Leesa sleep offers a 10-year Full Replacement Limited Warranty on all their mattresses. Within 10 years after your purchase, if you notice any defect, the company will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress free of charge.
NOTE: The 100-night guarantee and a 10-year warranty are both voided once the Leesa Sleep mattresses leave the US, Canada or the UK manufacturing unit.
Sapira Mattress Return Policy
Sapira Mattress comes with a 30-day return policy. If you are not happy in any way, simply return the product and you will be refunded accordingly.
Sapira Mattress Shipping & Delivery
The company offers free shipping to all 50 states of the USA. Leesa Sleep also ships to the UK, Canada, and Germany.
As far as shipping is concerned, it takes 1-2 days to make and send the Sapira mattress. It also takes UPS 2-3 business days for a transit of the mattress. So you can expect your mattress delivered within a week. All the shipping charges are included in the mattress.
Sapira Mattress Complaints & Consumer Reports
The common complaint is the fact that the Sapira luxury mattress is too firm. This poses a problem with side sleepers who need a bit more soft mattress.
Being a new product, it is yet to receive more reviews. Nevertheless, here are a couple of the complaints received.
- JT – “Love it initially, but after a day or two, I find it uncomfortably firm. When you sit on the mattress, it feels great. Your whole weight is one spot and the mattress seems to hug your lower half as expected in foam mattress. Unfortunately, when you lay down and spread the weight, weight is not enough to dent the dense foam and spring. It feels like I am sleeping on a flat surface with little padding.”
- EdwardNYC – “The first few days of Sapira mattress was great. Two weeks later, I am dealing with such back pain that I don’t know if I can make it to the 30-day trial period. My old mattress was never bad.”
Discount Prices On Sapira Mattress
Currently, Leesa Sleep offers MID-SUMMER AUGUST SLEEP SALE as a promotional deal.
- Get $150 OFF on Leesa Mattress
- Get $225 OFF on Sapira Mattress
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Sapira Mattress
Additionally, if you are looking for discount coupon codes, you can check sites such as Groupon.
Sapira Mattress Setup & Installation
It is easy to set up and install Sapira Mattress. The Sapira mattress arrives in a rolled-up manner that is packed in a compact box for easy moving and unboxing.
The company recommends moving the box into the room where you will be setting up the mattress.
- Unboxing the Sapira mattress is easy.
- Place the rolled up Sapira on the respective foundation, bed frame or adjustable frame. Remove the outer plastic wrap. At this point, Sapira mattress will have started expanding.
- Unwrap and unfold the mattress. Tear away the inner plastic as well.
- Watch your Sapira mattress expand and take shape.
Keep in mind that it will take up to an hour or two to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. If you note any slight odor, it will fade away easily within a few hours after setup.
Sapira Mattress Bedding Accessories
Here are the accessories offered by Leesa Sleep.
- Leesa Pillow – cool, supportive and aesthetically designed that comes with Avena Foam that is the perfect partner for your Sapira mattress. The pillows are responsive that reduces strain on the head. It also relieves pressure on the neck area so that you can wake up without any pain.
- Leesa Hybrid Pillow – an adjustable and reversible hybrid pillow, it comes with quilted pockets that can be removed using a simple zip. This is for those who want to change their support level. The fabric is cool to touch and comes with chilling fibers that wicks away excess moisture beneath the neck area assisting you to sleep cool.
- Leesa Sheets – comes with long-stable sateen weave cotton that features 500-thread count. The sateen weave makes the fabric smooth to touch and soft on the sensitive skin. It is also wrinkle-resistant as it is made using cotton that is taken from single ply yarn for the 500-thread count.
- Leesa Blanket – You can choose from two designs – the Leesa Gray or Aly Raisman (Limited Edition). It is woven using high-quality fabric and is double sided for extra snuggly comfort. It comes at a dimension of 60”x78”. The blanket is made using polyester-blend fabric as the cover and the stitching around the edge is 100% Egyptian Mercerized Cotton. Make sure to wash the Leesa blanket in cool water on the gentle cycle. Air dry naturally. Do not use harsh air dryer.
Currently, the above are the accessories offered by Leesa Sleep.
Maintenance On Sapira Mattress
One of the most common questions asked is “how to care for the Sapira Mattress”?
For starters, stop bringing foods and drinks to the bed to prevent any spills or stains. Also keep your pets away from the mattress to prevent pet dander.
NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE THE MATTRESS COVER FOR WASHING.
In case of inadvertent spills or stains, spot treat the area using a mild detergent and cool water. Blot or dab gently rather than scrubbing vigorously or applying any direct force.
Are Bed bugs in Sapira Mattress a Possibility
Bed bugs are a common issue when you own a mattress regardless of the brand. If you want to protect your mattress from bed bugs, then you can use a mattress protector or a washable mattress cover.
The materials used in the Sapira mattress prevent the possibility of bed bugs as they trap them before entering into the mattress. However, it is your responsibility to regularly care and clean your Sapira mattress to prevent their entry. For instance, do not bring foods and drinks to your bed so as to prevent spills, stains and deteriorating the durability of your mattress.
Is Sapira Mattress Good For Back Pain Problems
Absolutely. Sapira mattress has been reported as a great support for back and neck pain. The innerspring coil provides proper compression and firm support while the Avena and memory foam layers correct the spine alignment. This alleviates any pain in back and neck. Sapira mattress also reduces any stress in the pressure points. As a result, you will notice remarkable benefits. For instance, the quality of your sleep will improve. You will also be waking up without any sore back and neck.
These facts have been proved in Sapira mattress user testimonials available at Amazon and other sites.
Is Sapira Mattress Non Toxic
Leesa Sleep makes it clear that they do not chemically treat their materials, foams, and mattresses. The mattresses are fully encased in a fire retardant that is made using a proprietary blend of fibers. Each fabric is chosen to act as a fire barrier. These barriers meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633. The fire sock functions dampen the flames and cause a layer of char to form. This prevents oxygen from feeding the fire thus preventing any further mishap.
So you can see that the Sapira Sleep mattress is absolutely non-toxic and safe for your health.
That said, since it is shipped straight from the manufacturing unit, you might feel a faint smell (as is the case with any new mattress) when you unbox it. This smell/odor will fade away within a few hours and you will be free to use your new mattress.
Are Sapira Mattresses Any Good
The main downside of Sapira mattress is unlike Leesa mattress (its sister model), it has few reviews only (being a newly released model). However, the features of the Sapira mattress are quite impressive.
It is a hybrid variety that uses a blend of innerspring and foam layers. This gives you good motion resistance, especially if you are a couple. The high-density layers make it a great match for heavier people. The edge support of the mattress is fantastic as it offers the individual good resistance against falling off from the bed.
The responsive layers also go easy on the pressure points such as spine, neck, head, butt etc. and induces in peaceful sleep. The natural fabrics wick away the excess moisture from the body and keep you cool. This is an advantage during summer when the season is hot. With Sapira mattress, you will be sleeping cool and peaceful.
All the foams of Sapira are certified to be free from harsh chemicals or ozone depleters. Back and stomach sleepers will find it as a firmer hybrid mattress that will prevent the hips from sinking and creating problems in their spinal alignment.
Side sleepers will also benefit from Sapira mattress as it reduces stress on their hips and shoulders not to mention the spinal alignment as well. This is prominent for side sleepers who are on the heavier side. Side sleepers who are lighter will need more help to sink and can go for all-foam Leesa mattress.
Overall, Sapira mattress benefits users with all sleeping styles. If you are looking for a mattress that is worth every investment, then Sapira mattress is the definite choice.
How is Sapira Mattress Made
Sapira Mattress are made using different foams with individually pocketed innerspring in beneath these layers. These 1,000 premium grade steel pocket springs act as a support base to the mattress layers assisting in compression that delivers “zero motion transfer”. Above and below the innerspring you will find 2lbs of high-resiliency foam. Next is the 1.5” memory foam layer of 4lbs high-density that relieves pressure.
Next, you will find 1.5” layer of 3.75lbs high-density foam that comes with air cooling gaps or holes. This allows better compression and air flow so that you stay dry and cool even in hot climates. Above this performance layer is a cover made in the USA from the knitted length of fabric.
All the foams are CertiPUR-US certified ensuring that your health is in safe hands.
Sapira Mattress BBB Business Profile
Leesa Sleep is registered with BBB and has received 7 complaints over the past 3 years. It has been amicably resolved by both parties. Leesa Sleep has been rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
Sapira Mattress Scam
Sapira Mattress is a legit product from Leesa Sleep. The product is not a scam and is 100% genuine. Leesa luxury mattress has been in the market for a while now and is one of the most top brands that offer hybrid foam and foam mattresses online for an economical price.
The products are manufactured in the US with its head office located at Virginia. All the foams of Sapira mattress are CertiPUR-US certified. This means it is free from flame retardants, VOCs and is safe for you and your family’s health.
Quality materials, excellent trial period and back-up warranty make it a reliable product to try.
Adjustable base For Sapira Mattress
Sapira mattress is adjustable with all bed frame including adjustable frame. Currently, Leesa Sleep is offering an adjustable frame at the best price.
Mattress Pads by Sapira Mattress
You don’t need any mattress pads as Sapira mattress is compatible for users with different sleeping styles. This takes away the pressure of investing in mattress pads.
Sapira Mattress Cover
The Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover is made using 75% polyester and 25% polypropylene while the inner side is 100% polypropylene. Sapira mattress sheets are soft to touch and cool to lay down that wicks away all the moisture from your body. This enhances your sleep quality.
Sapira Mattress Topper
Leesa Sleep does not offer Sapira Mattress Toppers at a cheap cost. However, it is easily available at sites such as Amazon.
Sapira Mattress Firmness Analysis
Many users give Sapira mattress a firmness rating of 6.5-6.6 out of 10. Being 6.5 the industry standard for medium firmness, it is evident that Sapira mattress falls square between the soft foam and the firm innerspring.
Sapira Mattress Frames & Foundation
Sapira Mattress is adaptable to any bed frames and foundation including adjustable base. You can choose the one that works for you. If you have a base frame that is in good condition, you can use them. However, if you are using a poor quality foundation/frame, not that it can impact the mattress as well as your sleep. There is also a chance that a bad frame can nullify the Sapira mattress warranty.
The Sapira Mattress Blog
You can read Sapira Mattress blogs at https://blog.leesa.com/
The Sapira Mattress Showroom & Store Locator
Sapira mattress is available in stores at West Elm Stores. You can check the location at the store locator page on Leesa mattress official website.
Sapira Mattress Factory Location & Headquarters
While the manufacturing unit is in the USA, the exact location is unknown. However, the headquarters of Sapira Mattress (i.e. Leesa Sleep) is at 3200 Pacific Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451.
Sapira Mattress Dealers & retailers Near Me
Sapira mattress is available online. However, you can also find it at West Elm stores and Pottery Barn for a good price.
Sapira Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
You can contact Leesa Sleep customer care team on Monday through Friday from 9am-9pm and Saturday & Sunday from 11 am – 6 pm EST.
Contact them via –
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free – 1-844-33-LEESA (1-844-335-3372)
- Live Chat during normal business hours
Black Friday Deals & Sales on Sapira Mattress
At the time of writing, there are no Black Friday deals and sales available on Sapira Mattress.
Sapira Mattress Delivery Fee & Time
Leesa Sleep takes 1-3 business days to build and compress your Sapira Mattress before boxing and shipping.
The UPS transit time will vary from 1-5 business days based on the location. The company will send you another email with the tracking details so that you can track your order.
Sapira Mattress Financing
Not everyone can pay a bulk amount upfront and Leesa Sleep understands this. Hence, they have joined hands with Affirm Financing. They offer 0% APR financing. Along with a 100-night risk-free in-home trial for Sapira and Leesa mattress, the company offers to finance as low as $30 per month and %56 per month respectively with 0% APR.
Sapira Mattress in Stores
You can try Sapira Mattress in stores such as West Elm and Pottery Barn. You won’t find it at any usual retail mattress stores.
Sapira Mattress Safety & Certifications
Sapira mattress foams are CertiPUR-US certified. CertiPUR-US approved foams includes the following features:
- Are made without ozone depleters
- Are free from PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Are free from phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Has only low VOC emissions for indoor air quality (<0.5 parts per million)
Off-Gassing, Environmental Safety concerns related to Sapira Mattress
Even though there is a memory foam layer, it does not trigger any off-gassing issues. Being CertiPUR-US certified adds to the advantage of this product is hypoallergenic.
So far, there have been no reports of any off-gassing issues.
Odor & Smell in Sapira Mattress
Any mattress that comes from the manufacturing unit is bound to have a certain smell. Sapira mattress is no exception. If you notice any foul smell, make sure to leave it open for a couple of hours. The smell will fade away eventually.
Motion Transfer on a Sapira Mattress
Sapira mattress performs exceptionally well as compare to other hybrid beds. While the memory foam offers optimum motion isolation, the pocketed coil system and the stabilizing foam (Avena foam) works really well to deliver personal isolation. This is because the coils flex independently of one another and hence keeps motion from transferring from one part to another.
This makes a reliable product for couples who are tired of their partner’s tossing and turning.
Sagging Problems in Sapira Mattress
It is too early to talk about Sapira mattress since it is quite new. However, given the best features, one can be confident that this product is here to stay. Also, make sure to regularly rotate the mattress to fight wear-off or sagging and prolong its longevity.
Is there any Sapira Mattress Reddit reviews available?
There are few reviews available on Sapira. So far, sleepers report that the product is excellent. It also offers fantastic edge support and keeps you “on the mattress” rather than tripping you off.
Is Sapira Mattress available on Amazon for sale?
Yes, Sapira mattress by Leesa can be purchased on Amazon. Sapira Mattress is also available on Amazon UK. The company – Leesa Sleep also ships to the UK.
Is Sapira Mattress suitable for side sleepers?
While Sapira Mattress is best for stomach and back sleepers, it also works well for side sleepers. It takes the pressure off their bodily parts such as butt, spine, shoulders, neck, and head and assists you in peaceful sleep.
What is the depth of Sapira Mattress?
The Sapira mattress has a thickness of 11”.
What is the weight limit of Sapira Mattress?
The Sapira mattress can withstand the weight up to 300 lbs.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 120 NIGHT TRIAL
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA
- FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
- GENEROUS RETURN POLICY
- 12-YEAR WARRANTY
- FINANCING AVAILABLE
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY
Latex For Less
- 100% All-NATURAL LATEX
- 100% ORGANIC COTTON COVER
- 100% NATURAL WOOL FIRE BARRIER
- TRY IT FOR 120 NIGHTS
- FREE RETURN PICKUP
- 20 Year Warranty
Live & Sleep
- 100 NIGHT SLEEP TRIAL
- FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING
- 100 NIGHT SLEEP TRIAL
- 20 YEAR WARRANTY