Buy Hyder Beds Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
Hyder Beds mattresses are eco-friendly mattresses that use natural fibers for the mattress manufacturing and the spring coils for support and airflow. These are comfort mattresses that have multiple layers for the deep and comfortable feeling. There are some orthopedic mattresses as well.
A Luxury Feel
AVOCADO MATTRESS ORGANIC MATTRESS Check Price 25 YEAR WARRANTY AND 100 NIGHT TRIAL WITH FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
The Hyder Beds mattresses are low priced for an affordable and luxurious at the same time. The starting price is £109 to a highest of £239. You can buy the mattresses from Mattress Next Day store, where you are likely to find clearance or discount sales.
Hyder Beds Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
There are not many reviews available for the Hyder Beds mattresses. The few reviews say that the mattress has good quality, are comfortable and is mostly in use for guest rooms and rental properties. The users give a rating of 4.5 out of 5 for the Hyder Beds mattress.
Best Mattress Models from Hyder Beds Mattress
The best models of Hyder Beds mattresses are,
- Restus Premier Comfort
- Queen Ortho Comfort Mattress
- Crown Ortho Tuft Contract Mattress
Hyder Beds Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
Hyder Beds mattresses are available in almost all the UK standard sizes. The availability of a size depends upon the mattress model. The available mattress sizes and their dimensions are,
- Small single 2’6” x 6’3”
- Single 3’ x 6’3”
- Small Double 4’ x 6’3”
- Double 4’6” x 6’3”
- King size 5’ x 6’6”
- Super King 6’ x 6’6”
The depth of the Hyder Beds mattress varies with the model. The mattress could be anywhere between 16-24 cm.
Hyder Beds Mattress Specifications
- Restus Premier Comfort mattress is a sprung mattress that uses Bonnell spring in the shape of an hourglass. The spring coils have wires attaching them to the top and bottom of the mattress. The mattress has border support with the steel rod to have maximum utilization of the surface. The upholstery of the mattress is by Damask fabric with the top layer being quilted with medium loft quilting with polyester filling. The mattress is 16 cm approximately 7 inches in thickness. The comfort level of this mattress is soft to medium. The available mattress sizes are small single, single, small double, double, and King size.
- Queen Ortho Comfort mattress is a highly supportive mattress with the traditional spring coils and comfort fillings. The mattress has the open coil system with each coil having a helical wire connection to the top and bottom for securing them. There is an outer rod edge for the side support. The comfort of this mattress comes from the polyester filings in multiple layers. The mattress has a complete open ventilation system to allow maximum airflow. The mattress cover has a padded quilting at the top with Damask cover. The mattress is 24 cm deep with a comfort level of medium to firm. The available mattress sizes are small single, single, small double, double, king size, and Super King.
- Crown Ortho Tuft Contract mattress uses a much more tempered, 13.5-gauge spring coils. The mattress can support the body parts according to their weight and distributes the weight evenly to release pressure. The mattress has a comfortable and softer top with a firmer base for support. The mattress has a tufted cover. You can flip this double-sided mattress model of Hyder Beds mattress. The mattress surface is easy to maintain. The depth of this mattress is 22 cm and has a comfort level of medium to firm. This orthopedic mattress can support the neck, back, and shoulder in the ideal fashion for maximum comfort and pressure relief. The mattress sizes available are small single, single, small double, double, and King size.
Hyder Beds Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Hyder Beds mattresses do not have a trial period. But, they come with a 1-year guarantee for customer satisfaction. The mattress warranty is for 5-years. To claim the warranty, you need to register the mattress with Hyder Beds. You can do so by logging into the Hyder Beds official website. As for the returns, you can have a 14-day return when buying from Mattress Next Day. You may return the mattress within 14 days to get a full refund or a replacement whichever is your choice.
Discount Prices On Hyder Beds Mattress
Hyder Beds mattresses are low priced mattresses that do not cost too high. The prices of the popular models of Hyder Beds mattress are,
|Size/Model||Restus||Queen ortho||Crown Ortho|
Currently, there is a discount sale going on at the Mattress Next Day online store. You can get these mattresses at a discounted price ranging between £99-179.
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Hyder Beds Mattress
There are no coupons or promo codes that are in the name of Hyder Beds mattresses. There are MattressNextDay UK vouchers and coupons available that are applicable for the discount price of the Hyder Beds mattresses when bought from this store.
Hyder Beds Mattress Shipping & Delivery
All the Hyder Beds mattresses get a free shipping when you pay £150 or more for the bill. The delivery can be on the next day or within 4 weeks, whenever you are comfortable with. You can arrange for a later delivery for up to 4 weeks.
There are 3 types of delivery. One is to deliver the mattress at the doorstep, which would be free of cost.
The next is to have the mattress arriving in the room of your choice. This facility will cost an extra £14.95.
The third option is to have the mattress in your room and have the old mattress removed. This facility comes at an additional cost of £39.99.
Hyder Beds Mattress Setup & Installation
Hyder Beds mattresses arrive ready to use so that you don’t have to do any complicated setup process. You can simply remove the outer plastic wrap and start enjoying the mattress.
Is Hyder Beds Mattress Good For Back Pain Problems
The orthopedic models of Hyder Beds mattresses are highly effective for back pain problems. These mattresses use supportive coils that can respond to the body weight t give ideal support as needed by the different body parts. This eases the pressure points and reduce pain and causes lesser pain as well.
Sleep EZ Latex Mattressupto $750 off on select mattresses from Sleepez, the #1 affordable latex mattress in USALearn More
Hyder Beds Mattress Firmness Analysis
Hyder Beds mattresses have a comfort level of either soft to medium or medium to firm. The comfort level of the Hyder Beds mattress is calculated on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is soft and 5 is firm. The Restus model mattress has a firmness of soft to medium with a value on the scale at 2. This mattress is softer in feel and has some firm support as well.
The other orthopedic models have a comfort of medium to firm. The value of these mattresses is 4 out of 5 which says that the mattress is firmer in feel though it has the softer upper portion.
Hyder Beds Mattress Frames & Foundation
Box springs are the best-suited bases for Hyder Beds mattresses. As all the mattresses use the traditional spring coils, they get better support from the box spring. It is also ideal to maintain the durability of the mattress and for getting full benefits of the mattress features.
Hyder Beds Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
There is no customer service phone number provided for Hyder Beds. You can contact the Mattress Next Day customer care at 0333 0069 769.
The fax number of Hyder Beds is +44 1924 458 463
Their email id is email@example.com
Their address is,
Hyder Beds Ltd, Kashmir House, Bradford Street, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 1EN, United Kingdom
Maintenance On Hyder Beds Mattress
Most of the Hyder Beds mattresses are single sided. You can rotate the mattress from head to toe regularly. Do so every week during the first few weeks and then once a month and so on.
The double-sided models like Crown ortho tuft need rotating as well as flipping. You can use both the sides of the mattress. You need to rotate the mattress on weekly basis and flip it on a monthly basis so that the mattress has even wearing.
Using a waterproof or otherwise mattress protector is a good idea to avoid unnecessary soiling of the mattress cover. Also, make use of a mattress cover that you can remove and wash.
Odor & Smell in Hyder Beds Mattress
Hyder Beds mattresses do not use any memory foam, latex or other materials that can cause any smell or odor coming from the mattress. Any smell from the mattress would be due to the plastic wrap around it. Airing the mattress for a few hours would reduce this problem. The coil system in the different mattresses allows maximum airflow so that no smell would linger inside. Hyder Beds mattresses are completely safe from any off-gassing issues.
Motion Transfer on a Hyder Beds Mattress
Hyder Beds mattresses use the traditional spring coil system. the coils are interconnected. So, there would be some motion transfer on the mattress surface. The motion isolation may be much more effective in the orthopedic models where the mattress is firmer and has a better support system.
Sagging Problems in Hyder Beds Mattress
There are no reports of sagging issues happening in Hyder Beds mattresses thus far. The spring coils in the mattress can give more support and can sustain the weight of the sleeper in a better manner. The edge support and the support for the coils on both top and bottom would reduce the sagging issues. You can rotate the mattress from head to toe to minimize and prevent sagging issues.
All the Hyder Beds mattresses are hypoallergenic and are suitable for everyone. The mattresses are made in the UK and have NBF- National Bed Federation approval for the products. There are several models for the Hyder Beds mattresses, of which, only a few are mentioned above. All the mattresses are affordable and comfortable. The mattresses comply with the fire-resistant norms to suit indoor usage.