This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Certified by Doctors. Relax Faster. Best mattresses for a Good nights sleep
Well…Not everyone owns a gun but a mattress leading to dreams. Mattress is usually a one time purchase for many which are thought to be durable and supports your back for years. A mattress gives you an opportunity to dream good or bad. This means, if you feel comfortable on your mattress, you sleep well and dream good or vice versa. In this article I will share with you details about mattresses and various bedding accessories which offers you comfort and allows you to dream well.
Comfort Dreams Mattress – Introduction
Comfort Dreams Mattress is made by FXI in USA. It is an entry-level mattress brand, offering mainly memory foam material. The best selling brands include 11-inch and 14-inch models which contains 4 to 6 inches of 2.5 to 4.0 lbs/ ft memory foam over 7 to 8 inches of support foam. The comfort bed weighs 30-85 lbs depending on model and size. The mattresses come in soft, medium or firm comfort levels. Depending on the model and size, they are priced between $275 and $670. Comfort Dreams Mattress comes with a 5 or 10-year warranty.
Comfort Dreams Mattress has high value potential. There are limited reports of off gassing and heat retention by its users. They are shipped compressed and vacuum sealed which expands when opened. They are sold mainly through overstock.com. The company’s speciality is memory foam mattress. Let’s have detailed description on them.
Widest choice of Mattresses, from Memory foam, Latex and Luxury series. The Best Mattresses at affordable price
Memory Foam Mattress from Comfort Dreams
Comfort Dreams Memory Foam Mattresses helps you to sleep soundly and dream your best. They are available in three levels of firmness – soft, medium and firm. They can be used with a box spring or platform bed and it supports your body well to reduce tossing and turning as you rest.
Comfort Dreams are mostly suitable for back sleepers as well as stomach sleepers. Their firm models are offers mainly ideal comfort for some side sleepers. Memory Foam Mattress by Comfort Dreams will not sink you far into the bed, making it easy for you to move on or get up from the beds. They are couple-friendly beds as they minimize motion transfer and won’t bother your sleeping partner upon movement.
The main retail online seller for this brand is overstock.com. Please note the seller does not accept returns for opened Comfort Dreams memory foam mattresses. Usually, they come with 10 years warranty but on an average it offers five-year of useful life with regular adult use. Their bestseller products are “select-a-firmness” models which are named so as they are available in soft, medium or firm. Read on to know about their best selling product under “select-a-firmness” models – Comfort Dreams 11-Inch Queen-Size Memory Foam Mattress.
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-Inch Queen-Size Memory Foam Mattress
Support your body as you doze off to dreamland with Select-A-Firmness 11-inch queen-size Comfort Dreams memory foam mattress. This mattress features a layer of memory foam and a layer of conventional foam. Its foam base helps alleviating pressure points and leads to less tossing and turning to find the right sleep position. It is a versatile mattress, available in different softness levels, allowing you to select your desired support level. This bed has antimicrobial properties and is dust mite resistance, making easy to care for and helps you wake up allergy free. Pair it with your existing box spring or a platform bed for a peaceful sleep.
Most Affordable Mattress in the Market with 365 night trial and a Lifetime warranty
This 11-Inch Queen-Size Memory Foam Mattress has many features such as
- This NASA-designed space-age foam holds your body, minimizes pressure points and eliminates motion transfer for best sleep.
- Option to select your preferred support level – soft, medium and firm
- Its antimicrobial and dust mite resistant material allows you to wake up fresh
- It dimensions are – 11 inches high x 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Memory foam material – Soft mattress has 2″ of 3 pounds memory foam, 2″ of 2.5 pounds memory foam and 7″ of 1.5 pounds conventional foam, Medium mattress has 4″ of 3 pounds memory foam, 2″ of 1.5 pounds memory foam and 5″ of 1.65 pounds conventional foam and Firm mattress has 1″ of 4 pounds memory foam, 2″ of 2.5 pounds memory foam and 7″ of 1.65 pounds conventional foam.
- It is affordable mattress which can be bought currently for about $400, after discount from overstock.com.
Some of the memory foam material tips, useful for Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-Inch Queen-Size Mattress are
- Upon arrival, kindly remove the mattress from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize expansion.
- It arrives in a very tight packing. Unwrap it and allow it to rest for 48 hours, to get in its original shape.
- As it comes sealed in plastic packaging sometimes emits odors. After unwrapping, allow it to air for a few hours.
- There may be minor variances in the dimensions of this product.
- As it contains memory foam material, the firmness level of each product is unique. Even similar products may produce different firmness results.
- After opening, this product is non-returnable to overstock.com.
- With payment of extra money, you can avail 10 Year Mattress Service Plan from overstock.com.
The Best Memory foam Mattress Recommended for Healing.
Select-A-Firmness 11-Inch Queen-Size Memory Foam Mattress is most preferred product of Comfort Dreams brand. It has received 5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
- Positive Customer Reviews – This mattress is found to be suitable for any size people. One user says it is a great firm foam mattress as two big people weighing 275 lbs and 240 lbs are using it for 5 yrs. this mattress does not produces heat and remains cool as through the night. This user is so much satisfied with it that he bought another one for another room. Many users reported that it is perfect couple friendly mattress as it does not disturb your partner when rolling. Most users found it is fairly priced for the overall mattress quality.
- Negative Customer Reviews – There are some users who mentioned that it is not very firm and caused pressure points. One customer upon regular use for less than a year mentioned that the bed didn’t hold him well and was sagging and losing its memory in short span. Many users found it to be useful for not more than 5 years as after that it losses support. However, based on plenty of positive customer reviews, price and quality this product is highly recommended.
The Dream Bed is offered in 2 comfy choices. The two unique mattress choices are Original Dream and Cool Dream.
The Original Dream Bed
The right balance of Latex and memory foam combines to create the perfect firmness, contour, and bounce in the Original Dream Bed. It comes in dimensions: 60″ X 80″ X 10″ and in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes. It ranges from $699 to $999, depending on the size and model. This mattress uses quality materials to provide you with a great night sleep. The Dream Bed provides the ultimate support and comfort with a layer of memory foam that conform your body. The Original dream bed contains a woven cover and 3 layers. The top layer is 1.5” latex which provides back support and relief from tossing and turning. The 1.5” memory foam is its second layer providing you body support and relieves pressure points. The last layer is 7” support foam which provides shock absorbing foundation during the night.
The Cool Dream Bed
The perfect balance of firmness, contour, and bounce in addition to a phase change cool gel layer in The Cool Dream Bed keeps you cool, while sleeping. The combination of a layer of memory foam with a layer of cool gel helps you sleep comfortably at the perfect temperature. It comes in 60″ X 80″ X 10.5″ dimensions. It is offered in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King Sizes and is priced in the range of $899 to $1199. Its memory foam layer molds your body, relieving pressure points, while the cool gel layer helps disperse body heat away from the body, offering a cooler sleeping surface. Cool gel layer is that thing which makes you have dreams. The Cool dream bed has a woven cover and has 3 layers. The cool gel layer is the top layer which keeps you cool throughout the night. The 3” memory foam, second layer is Certi-Pur certified that supports body and eliminates pressure points. The last layer is 7” support foam, a shock absorbing foundation cradles you all through the night.
Both the type of dream bed can be set up anywhere. They can set on most box springs, ensuring there is no more than 3″ between each slat. These are flexible beds which can be used with any adjustable bed base. Any Flat Surface – Platform bed, bunky board or a floor, any and all flat surfaces are perfect to lay The Dream Bed. Moreover, un-boxing The Dream Bed takes no more than a few minutes. But, let the Dream Bed lay and expand for about an hour before use. If you wish to try dream bed products, find a partnered store located near you.
The Dream Bed comes with 180 Night Guarantee, try out your Dream Bed for 180 Nights and if you don’t love it, return it for a full refund. These beds are backed by 10 Year Full Warranty. The company believes in “Dream it Forward”, which means every Dream Bed purchased, a bed is donated to someone in need. The company strategy is to Buy a dream, give a dream, and dream it forward. For more assistance or questions, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (855) 708-8555.