Buy Leesa Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
So far, Leesa mattress has received mixed reviews from users. The product has received 4.0 out of 5 stars from 578 users. Majority of the users have only good words to say about Leesa mattress. People claim that the product is amazing and offers good comfort and support. Leesa mattress is good for back pain sufferers as it gives them to get a good support in the spinal and cervical area. It also reduces stress on the pressure points (back of the head, elbow, shoulder, heel etc.).
Of course, there are downsides. One of the common complaints is that Leesa mattress tends to sleep hot. Some other complain that Leesa mattress tends to sag after one year.
Leesa Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
Here are few of the Leesa mattress honest reviews.
- Melissa – “No lower back pain since purchasing this mattress. It conforms as per your body shape and is so cooler than the old Tempurpedic mattress. I didn’t find it too firm or too soft. It is just right.”
- Jeremy Y – “Absolutely fantastic. I have had no issues for the past several months after sleeping on Leesa mattress.”
- Cerie – “My husband is tough to please. He said sleeping on the Leesa mattress gave him best night’s sleep he has had in a long time. He has back problems so being comfortable and not twisting himself because of poor sleep is very much important. Leesa mattress is a much cheaper alternative to the mattress that claims perfect sleep.”
[ads “ad1” post_id=31087]
Best Mattress Models from Leesa Mattress
Leesa offers two models – Sapira and Leesa. Sapira mattress is a relatively new model while Leesa Mattress is the oldest and benchmark product of Leesa.
Leesa Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
Leesa Mattress is available in all standard sizes. Here are the dimensions.
|Twin||39” x 75”x 10.”|
|Twin XL||39” x 80” x 10.”|
|Full||54” x 75” x 10.”|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 10.”|
|King||76” x 80” x 10.”|
|California King||72” x 84” x 10.”|
[ads “ad1” post_id=3226]
Leesa Mattress Specifications
- The mattress is 10” tall.
- First, you will find a thin mattress cover. It has a nice feel that allows you to engage the top layers easily.
- Then comes the 2” of proprietary Avena® Foam. It offers a latex-like feel and is quite bouncy. It helps with the airflow and cooling. The minuscule holes and egg crate-like surface beneath motivates these properties. Though the foam has latex-like qualities, it is much more durable than latex.
- Next comes the 2” of contouring memory foam. This is a great support to relieve any strain from the pressure points. Unlike the top layer that is quick to respond, this memory foam layer has a slow responding feature.
- Finally is the 6” Core Support Foam base. It is dense polyfoam that gives the mattress its shape and longevity.
Leesa Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Leesa mattress comes with 100 nights trial period. The company also offers a 30-day return policy. However, they do recommend to try sleeping on the bed for at least 30 nights before judging it. This is to give the body the right amount of time to adjust to the new mattress.
Still, if you feel, Leesa mattress doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it within 100 nights for a full refund.
Leesa mattress comes with a 10-year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. This indicates that the company covers any defect (when arises) within ten years of purchase. They will replace or repair it. The warranty goes for all parts of the mattress susceptible of having a defect. There is no deductible if under warranty.
NOTE: The 100 Night Guarantee and 10-Year Limited Warranty are both voided once the Leesa Mattress leaves the US, Canada or the UK.
Discount Prices On Leesa Mattress
Currently, Leesa offers the following discounts, when purchased from their official website.
- $150 OFF on Leesa Mattress
- $225 OFF on Sapira Mattress
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Leesa Mattress
There are many sites such as Groupon that offer discount coupon codes on Leesa mattress.
Apart from that, the official site also provides huge discounts so that you can save more. You can subsequently subscribe to the newsletters to stay informed of forthcoming mattress promo deals and offers.
Independent Reviews On Leesa Mattress
Here are few of the independent reviews.
- Michael C – “Best mattress I have ever purchased.”
- Jacqueline G – “I love this so much. I have since bought two twins for my guest room. Mine is a queen, and I can’t wait to go upstairs and lay on it when I get home from work. I completely bypass the couch. When I have excruciating pain in my shoulders, hips, neck, the Leesa heels me.”
- Egidiou L – “The Leesa mattress has been a godsend for my lower back. Too many mattresses I have slept on in the past has given me lower back pain when I wake in the morning. This Leesa mattress has eliminated this issue. This is a great mattress. Worth every money you pay.”
Bad reviews of Leesa Mattress
- Scott Salazar – “Had the mattress for eight months now. Been great since I bought it. However, recently, it’s starting to lose its comfort slowly.”
- Erin L – “We bought this to replace our 11-year old Tempurpedic. This is just awful. We decided to try Leesa after checking the rave reviews. The first one we ordered didn’t expand properly, so Amazon sent us a replacement. The replacement too expanded unevenly. It expanded in the center of the bed but slopes severely downward at the sides. There is no way we can use it as a regular bed. There are large gaps between the mattress and the foundation. Due to this, the mattress doesn’t lay flat at all. While Amazon is great to work with, this mattress is a no-no.”
- Amazon customer – “Mattress was a little too firm for my taste.”
[ads “ad1” post_id=41392]
Leesa Mattress Comparison
Ghostbed Vs. Casper Vs. Leesa Vs. Purple Vs. Tuft&Needle
|Comfort Layer||1.5” latex foam||1.5” latex foam||2” Avena® Foam||2” hyper-elastic polymer||3” polyfoam|
|Transition Layer||2”gel memory foam||1.5” memory foam||2” memory foam||3.5” polyurethane foam|
|Support Layer||7.5” base foam||6.5”polyfoam||6” base foam||4” polyurethane||7” base foam|
|Bounce||Five stars||Five stars||4.5 stars||4.5 stars||Four stars|
|Sleeping cool||Five stars||4.5 stars||4.5 stars||Four stars||Four stars|
|Motion transfer||Four stars||3.5 stars||Five stars||Three stars||Three stars|
|Edge Layer||Four stars||3.5 stars||4.5 stars||Four stars||Four stars|
|Back sleeper||Five stars||Four stars||Five stars||Four stars||Four stars|
|Side sleeper||Four stars||Three stars||Four stars||2.5 stars||Two stars|
|Stomach sleeper||4.5 stars||Four stars||4.5 stars||4.5 stars||Four stars|
|Warranty||20 years||Ten years||Ten years||Ten years||Ten years|
|Trial Period||101 nights||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
Leesa Mattress Return Policy
As mentioned above, Leesa mattress offers you a 30-day return policy. In case you are not happy with the mattress, return and claim your full refund.
[ads “ad1” post_id=6247]x
Leesa Mattress Shipping & Delivery
The company offers free shipping anywhere in the US, Canada, and the UK. Based on the location, the delivery company may charge a fee.
Leesa Mattress Setup & Installation
Here are the detailed instructions on how do you set up the Leesa mattress.
- Unbox your Leesa mattress near your foundation or floor.
- Do not use any sharp object to open the box as it may harm the mattress.
- If you are unboxing yourself, try placing the foot on one of the box flaps. This will hold it in place as you pull the bedroll out.
- Now place the rolled up mattress on any bed frame, slatted foundation. Remove the plastic wrap. As you remove the wrap, you will notice that the Leesa mattress has already expanded.
- Unwrap and unfold the mattress. Remove the inner plastic. Tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed. This way you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
- Watch how the mattress expands and restores to its original shape.
Note: The company itself says that it will take an hour or so for the Leesa mattress to expand fully and few to completely firm up. If you notice any slight odor, it will dissipate shortly after setup.
Leesa Mattress Complaints & Consumer Reports
Just like any other product, there have been few Leesa foam mattress complaints available at consumerreports.org. The common problem found is poor customer service and waiting days to get a refund. You will also notice that there are no grips on both sides to hold and rotate the mattress. Because of this, people find it difficult to maneuver the mattress.
Another complaint noticed is that it gave the users back problems after a while. Even though users rotate, it still didn’t help them.
Here are a few of the complaints.
- Leesa Hater, Illinois – “If you want uncomfortable beds and bad return policies, then Leesa is what you are looking for. It is not only hard but expensive as well. How does it have so many high reviews? Worst yet the return process was awful. Customer service is equally poor.”
- BBS, from Salt Lake City – “This bed gave me back problems. It was not comfortable. I took a chance on it at West Elm. I feel I could easily return it. The return process is terrible. I took it to the donation center at Leesa’s request, but they never notified West Elm of the return. I had to spend half an hour on the phone to confirm my return. Still waiting for a refund after a month.”
- Nana, Kentucky – “We purchased the mattress in March 2017. Six months later, our mattress is very lumpy. We have rotated it every three months as recommended and have a frame that meets the conditions suggested by Leesa. After contacting them, they suggest now adding planks of wood to my frame. Not acceptable.”
Leesa Mattress BBB Business Profile
Leesa mattress has received seven complaints in the last three years that is registered at the BBB website. You can read the reviews. The company has resolved the complaints. However, the common complaint received is about unprofessional customer support. From delayed delivery to back pain to poor returns and refunds, Leesa mattress leaves few users frustrated. The company has resolved these issues nevertheless.
Leesa Mattress Scam
Leesa mattress is legit and not a scam. The company is genuine and has a proper brick-and-mortar location at Virginia. There are excellent testimonials on various sites from sleepers who have good words to say about the product.
Manufactured in the USA, the company uses high-quality materials to offer you great comfort and support. For instance, it uses 2”Avena® foam that promotes better airflow and cooling. Though it has many qualities like the latex, it is much more durable and comfortable than latex. The company also uses memory foam for pressure relief and contour support not to mention the strong polyfoam as the base for holding the entire mattress and your weight.
All the mattresses of Leesa are CertiPUR-US certified and free from ozone depleters. Leesa mattress provides excellent support to back and stomach sleepers. It also delivers good breathability in restless sleepers.
Are Bedbugs in Leesa Mattress a Possibility
Even the best brands of the mattress cannot escape from bed bugs. However, you can keep your Leesa mattress protected from bed bugs by using a washable mattress cover. You can also use a mattress protector that is easily available at Amazon or the nearest retail store. This will safeguard your mattress by locking any bugs or termites from entering your bed and disrupting your sleep.
Also, make sure to keep foods, pets (to prevent pet dander) away from the mattress to prevent spills and stains.
Is Leesa Mattress Good For Back Pain Problems
Yes. Leesa Avena® foam mattress offers optimum support to users who are suffering from back pain problems. The bed is intended to alleviate strain on pressure points and support spinal area. Hence, it is best recommended for back and stomach sleepers as Leesa does a good job of keeping the spine aligned. This means you won’t have to wake up with back or neck pain every day.
Is Leesa Mattress Non-Toxic
As Leesa mattress comes straight out of the manufacturing unit, you might notice a mild odor when you uncover the box. However, it fades away easily when you set them aside for a couple of hours. That said, all Leesa mattress foams are CertiPUR-US certified. This means they are free from VOCs, heavy flame retardants and ozone depleters that can be harmful to the health.
[ads “ad1” post_id=6286]
Are Leesa Mattresses Any Good
Leesa mattress is one of the best brands in the market which offer you quality foam mattress online. They are named one of the Top 20 Startups to Watch in 2015 by Forbes.
Manufactured in the USA, Leesa mattress comes with Avena ® foam (as the top layer), memory foam (middle layer) and polyfoam as the base layer. These three layers give you optimal comfort and support that you look for in a mattress.
Unlike the innerspring mattress, they are not noisy and gives you peaceful sleep. While it does feature memory foam, it is not fully a memory foam mattress. Hence, Leesa mattress won’t let you sleep hot. There are no off-gassing issues as well as seen in cheap memory foam mattresses online.
The mattresses are made of foam that are CertiPUR-US certified which indicates that it is free from ozone depleters that can trigger allergies or respiratory problems on your body. The company offers a generous 100-night trial so that you can check out how the products feel and how the body reacts to the mattress.
If you have a partner, kids or pets, motion transfer is a crucial factor to be considered. Leesa mattress is pretty good when it comes to curbing motion transfer. There is minimal motion transfer, and light sleepers will certainly not be disturbed.
However, if you are on the heavier side, you might need more firm support for your back, neck, and hips. If you are extremely lightweight individuals (who are side sleepers), a Leesa soft mattress will provide necessary pressure relief.
How is Leesa Mattress Made
The Leesa mattress is a wholly redesigned mattress that offers Universal adaptive Feel™ that adapts to all body shapes and sizes. As per the manufacturer’s claim, it suits users of all sleeping styles. Hence, it is considered an excellent product for partners who have different sleeping style.
The company wanted to avoid mediators who charge unwanted service charges. Hence, they went ahead and indulged in online marketing so that customers can directly buy from the company itself. Each layer of foam is carefully selected to deliver core strength, ease down the pressure relief while providing cooling and bouncy effect.
The certification of Leesa mattress ensures that the foam layers are free from any hazardous chemicals and abides by the CertiPUR-US regulations.
Dimension, Height, Depth, weight, Thickness Of the Leesa Mattress
|Twin||39” x 75” x 10.”||45lbs|
|Twin XL||39” x 80” x 10.”||48lbs|
|Full||54” x 75” x 10.”||56lbs|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 10.”||71lbs|
|King||76” x 80” x 10.”||90lbs|
|California King||72” x 84” x 10.”||92lbs|
Adjustable base For Leesa Mattress
Leesa mattress works on any foundation – adjustable base, bed frame or any solid foundation. You can find an adjustable base at Leesa mattress so that you can order the entire set right away. They also offer foundation and bed frame at a reasonable price.
Mattress Pads by Leesa Mattress
Currently, Leesa mattress does not offer any mattress pads. That said, you don’t need any mattress pads as Leesa is versatile and adaptable to the sleeper’s style.
Leesa Mattress Cover
One of the most common questions is if you can wash Leesa mattress cover. The answer is NO. However, you can spot clean the mattress using a mild detergent.
Leesa Mattress Topper
We always recommend a mattress topper or mattress protector. This will help in keeping your mattress safe from spills, stains or bed bugs.
[ads “ad1” post_id=6296]
Leesa Mattress Bedding Accessories
Leesa mattress offers you bedding accessories such as Hybrid Pillow, Pillow, Sheets, and Blanket at the best price.
Leesa Mattress Firmness Analysis
Many users have tested Leesa Mattress. People claim that it falls at a firmness scale of 7 out of 10. This rating puts it in a medium-firmness range. This gives a good feeling for most sleepers and will be a good fit for those who sleep in different positions.
Leesa Mattress Frames & Foundation
Leesa Mattress offers bed frames and foundation for those who want to buy both the mattress and the supporting bed frame. If your bed frame is in good condition, you can eliminate the extra cost. However, if your bed frame is an old one, it can compromise both your sleep and the mattress warranty. Hence, we recommend buying both the mattress and the frame/foundation for best benefits.
If your mattress is in an acceptable condition, then you can donate it. Leesa Mattress has joined hands with such charity groups. Visit the official website to find a donation center near you.
The Leesa Mattress Blog
If you love to enlighten yourself regarding sleep or any other health topics, Leesa mattress offers you great blogs to read. https://blog.leesa.com/
The Leesa Mattress Showroom & Store Locator
Leesa Mattress has few try-in-stores available. If you want to check out a Leesa mattress personally, you can visit all West Elm Locations in all US states. Lookup the place near you at https://www.leesa.com/pages/west-elm-locator
Leesa Mattress Factory Location & Headquarters
The headquarters of Leesa Mattress is located at 3704 Pacific Avenue, Suite 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23451.
Leesa Mattress Dealers & retailers Near Me
Leesa Mattress is available at all West Elm Locations. You can also purchase Leesa mattress for sale online. Apart from that, Leesa mattress models are also sold at Pottery Barn apart from West Elm.
Leesa Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
For any queries, you can contact Leesa Mattress customer support at 844-335-3372 or on toll-free 1-844-33-LEESA.
Black Friday Deals & Sales on Leesa Mattress
Currently, there are no Black Friday deals and sales available for Leesa Mattress.
Leesa Mattress Delivery Fee & Time
Once ordered, it takes 2-3 business days to build and compress Leesa mattress. This includes boxing and shipping process as well. The transit might take another 1-3 business days based on your location. However, the company will keep you intimated as soon as Leesa is shipped.
The company offers FREE SHIPPING on all Leesa and Sapira Mattress to all 50 states of the US.
Leesa Sleep also provides White Glove Delivery service. This means they provide in-home delivery of your mattress and install them to any room of your choice. You can also arrange for a pick-up of the old bed for recycle or to donate.
Leesa Mattress Financing
For those who find it difficult to pay upfront, Leesa mattress offers you financing. They have tied-up with Affirm to provide you with financing options so that you can pay monthly without investing in bulk payment.
Affirm offers you as low as $30/month with 0% APR. This includes the 100-night in-home trial as well. You can choose the duration of payment at your discretion.
Leesa Mattress in Stores
Leesa mattress is not available at all stores. However, if you reside near Los Angeles or New York, you can visit the Leesa showroom. You will also find it at West Elm stores. However, you may not see it at any other retail mattress stores.
Leesa Mattress Safety & Certifications
Leesa Mattress is fully encased in a fire retardant sock that is made using a proprietary blend of fibers. They are specifically chosen for optimum balance and flammability performance. The proprietary fire barrier acts as an excellent fire retardant fabric which eliminates the need for any additional chemical treatments. This barrier works by preventing any combustion process in any fire mishap to meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633.
That said the fire sock functions by dampening flames by forming a char. This prevents oxygen from feeding the fire and preventing flames from further spreading.
All the foams of Leesa Mattresses are CertiPUR-US certified.
CertiPUR-US is a non-profit certification program developed by the flexible polyurethane foam (FPF) industry. Certified FPFs need to meet the program standards for content, emissions, and durability. Independent and accredited testing laboratories analyze them.
CertiPUR-US approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Low VOCs (volatile organic compounds) emission for safeguarding indoor air quality (<0.5 parts per million)
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- It is made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Maintenance On Leesa Mattress
Maintaining and caring for your mattress will prolong its durability. Make sure to rotate the mattress every three months. Leesa mattress is not flippable/turnable. Switching is however mandatory to prevent sagging especially in the middle.
For those who want to know how to clean the Leesa mattress, read on.
- We do not recommend removing the cover for washing.
- Instead, you can spot treat the area using mild detergent and cool water to remove any spills or stains.
- Also, blot or dab gently than scrubbing or applying any direct force.
- Let it air dry naturally. Do not use a harsh blow dryer.
So far, there have been no off-gassing issues in Leesa Mattress. The company takes every step to keep the consumers protected by using natural flame retardants. Hence, all Leesa mattresses are hypoallergenic. Furthermore, as we reinstate again, all the foams of Leesa are CertiPUR-US certified. This means they are free of PDBEs or any volatile chemicals.
Odor & Smell in Leesa Mattress
Few users do complain of odor while unveiling the mattress. It is a common issue. However, once you leave it on the open air for a couple of hours, it will dissipate. However, it will fade away within a few hours.
Motion Transfer on a Leesa Mattress
Leesa mattress offers a right amount of support for light and medium weight sleepers. However, if you are a heavy sleeper, you might need a bit firmer mattress. Leesa mattress can withstand individual weight up to 300 lbs.
Sagging Problems in Leesa Mattress
There have been few complaints regarding sagging of the mattress. People claim that you can feel sinking in only after 6-8 months of the bed. That said, the company offers an excellent warranty, so if you notice indentation, you can contact the company and call for a replacement.
Leesa Mattress FAQ
How long can Leesa mattress stay in the box?
Leesa mattress can stay in the box up to 30 days from the date of order.
Where are Leesa mattresses made?
Leesa mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
How are Leesa mattresses delivered?
Leesa mattresses are delivered in a compact box. They are vacuum packed and rolled up so that you don’t have to carry bulky bedding up the stairs or to any room.
Are there any Leesa mattress Reddit reviews available?
There are many Leesa mattress reviews available on Reddit. Majority of the users have put up positive reviews for this mattress with only a few people complaining of back/side pain.
What is the official Leesa mattress Instagram page?
Check out the official Leesa Sleep Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/leesasleep/?hl=en
Does Leesa mattress provide international shipping?
Currently, Leesa mattress provides shipping only for limited regions such as USA, Canada, UK, and Germany.
Is Leesa mattress eco-friendly?
Yes, Leesa mattress is an environmentally friendly mattress as well as CertiPUR-US certified.
Are there any lawsuits filed against Leesa mattress?
So far, there have been no lawsuits against Leesa mattress.
What is the longevity of a Leesa Mattress?
While it’s soon to predict the lifespan of Leesa mattress, some reviews claim that it has somewhat better chances of durability than other brands. It also comes down to how you care for the bed apart from its basic intended lifespan.
Can Leesa mattress be used on the floor?
It is always recommended to use a bed frame or solid surface to keep it elevated from the floor for the risk of drawing moisture and other possible dirt and grime which can shorten the durability.
Brands That are Equivalent to Leesa Mattress
Endy Vs. Leesa Vs. Amerisleep
|The Endy is made using Canadian foam mattress providing you a quality sleep at an affordable price. The three-layered construction offers a soft, cool sleeping surface.||The Leesa Mattress comes with a blend of Avena® foam and memory foam that is designed to provide excellent airflow, bounce, and comfort.||The Amerisleep AS4 is a medium-soft foam mattress that comes with three layers of foam to give you a comfortable sleep. It reduces stress on the pressure points and gives you optimal rest.|
|Sizes||Cal King, Full, King, Queen, Twin, Twin XL||Cal King, Full, King, Queen, Twin, Twin XL||Cal King, Full, King, Queen, Split King, Twin, Twin XL|
|Weight||70 lbs||71 lbs||94 pounds|
|Warranty||Ten years||Ten years||20 years|
|Trial Length||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
|Firmness||5 out of 10||7 out of 10||5 out of 10|
|Cover||Soft micro-quilted cover||Soft and breathable polyester-lycra blend||Made using polyester/Celliant blend|
Sleep and stress are crucial factors that impact our life. A good mattress can fight back pain, reduce stress by assisting you with peaceful sleep quality. Leesa mattress is undoubtedly a reliable brand that you can rely on for better health.