This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
100-night risk-free trial
Free shipping & returns
Made in the USA
In-home delivery and setup available
So far, Leesa mattress has received mixed reviews from users. The product has received 4.0 out of 5 stars from 578 users. Majority of the users have only good words to say about Leesa mattress. People claim that the product is amazing and offers good comfort and support. Leesa mattress is good for back pain sufferers as it gives them to get a good support in the spinal and cervical area. It also reduces stress on the pressure points (back of the head, elbow, shoulder, heel etc.).
Of course, there are downsides. One of the common complaints is that Leesa mattress tends to sleep hot. Some other complain that Leesa mattress tends to sag after one year.
Leesa Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
Here are few of the Leesa mattress honest reviews.
- Melissa – “No lower back pain since purchasing this mattress. It conforms as per your body shape and is so cooler than the old Tempurpedic mattress. I didn’t find it too firm or too soft. It is just right.”
- Jeremy Y – “Absolutely fantastic. I have had no issues for the past several months after sleeping on Leesa mattress.”
- Cerie – “My husband is tough to please. He said sleeping on the Leesa mattress gave him best night’s sleep he has had in a long time. He has back problems so being comfortable and not twisting himself because of poor sleep is very much important. Leesa mattress is a much cheaper alternative to the mattress that claims perfect sleep.”
Here are few of the independent reviews.
- Michael C – “Best mattress I have ever purchased.”
- Jacqueline G – “I love this so much. I have since bought two twins for my guest room. Mine is a queen, and I can’t wait to go upstairs and lay on it when I get home from work. I completely bypass the couch. When I have excruciating pain in my shoulders, hips, neck, the Leesa heels me.”
- Egidiou L – “The Leesa mattress has been a godsend for my lower back. Too many mattresses I have slept on in the past has given me lower back pain when I wake in the morning. This Leesa mattress has eliminated this issue. This is a great mattress. Worth every money you pay.”
Leesa Mattress Complaints & Consumer Reports
Just like any other product, there have been few Leesa foam mattress complaints available at consumerreports.org. The common problem found is poor customer service and waiting days to get a refund. You will also notice that there are no grips on both sides to hold and rotate the mattress. Because of this, people find it difficult to maneuver the mattress.
Another complaint noticed is that it gave the users back problems after a while. Even though users rotate, it still didn’t help them.
Here are a few of the complaints.
- Leesa Hater, Illinois – “If you want uncomfortable beds and bad return policies, then Leesa is what you are looking for. It is not only hard but expensive as well. How does it have so many high reviews? Worst yet the return process was awful. Customer service is equally poor.”
- BBS, from Salt Lake City – “This bed gave me back problems. It was not comfortable. I took a chance on it at West Elm. I feel I could easily return it. The return process is terrible. I took it to the donation center at Leesa’s request, but they never notified West Elm of the return. I had to spend half an hour on the phone to confirm my return. Still waiting for a refund after a month.”
- Nana, Kentucky – “We purchased the mattress in March 2017. Six months later, our mattress is very lumpy. We have rotated it every three months as recommended and have a frame that meets the conditions suggested by Leesa. After contacting them, they suggest now adding planks of wood to my frame. Not acceptable.”
Widest choice of Mattresses, from Memory foam, Latex and Luxury series. The Best Mattresses at affordable price
Best Mattress Models from Leesa Mattress
Leesa offers two models – Sapira and Leesa. Sapira mattress is a relatively new model while Leesa Mattress is the oldest and benchmark product of Leesa.
Leesa Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
Leesa Mattress is available in all standard sizes. Here are the dimensions.
39” x 75”x 10.”
39” x 80” x 10.”
54” x 75” x 10.”
60” x 80” x 10.”
76” x 80” x 10.”
72” x 84” x 10.”
Leesa Mattress Specifications
- The mattress is 10” tall.
- First, you will find a thin mattress cover. It has a nice feel that allows you to engage the top layers easily.
- Then comes the 2” of proprietary Avena® Foam. It offers a latex-like feel and is quite bouncy. It helps with the airflow and cooling. The minuscule holes and egg crate-like surface beneath motivates these properties. Though the foam has latex-like qualities, it is much more durable than latex.
- Next comes the 2” of contouring memory foam. This is a great support to relieve any strain from the pressure points. Unlike the top layer that is quick to respond, this memory foam layer has a slow responding feature.
- Finally is the 6” Core Support Foam base. It is dense polyfoam that gives the mattress its shape and longevity.
Certified by Doctors. Relax Faster. Best mattresses for a Good nights sleep
Leesa Mattress Guarantee, Warranty, Trial, Discount Coupons
Leesa Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Leesa mattress comes with 100 nights trial period. The company also offers a 30-day return policy. However, they do recommend to try sleeping on the bed for at least 30 nights before judging it. This is to give the body the right amount of time to adjust to the new mattress.
Still, if you feel, Leesa mattress doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it within 100 nights for a full refund.
Leesa mattress comes with a 10-year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. This indicates that the company covers any defect (when arises) within ten years of purchase. They will replace or repair it. The warranty goes for all parts of the mattress susceptible of having a defect. There is no deductible if under warranty.
NOTE: The 100 Night Guarantee and 10-Year Limited Warranty are both voided once the Leesa Mattress leaves the US, Canada or the UK.
Discount Prices On Leesa Mattress
Currently, Leesa offers the following discounts, when purchased from their official website.
- $150 OFF on Leesa Mattress
- $225 OFF on Sapira Mattress
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Leesa Mattress
There are many sites such as Groupon that offer discount coupon codes on Leesa mattress.
Apart from that, the official site also provides huge discounts so that you can save more. You can subsequently subscribe to the newsletters to stay informed of forthcoming mattress promo deals and offers.