This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
The quality of a mattress depends on the coil count and the materials like foam that are used in the manufacture of the mattress and also the actual manufacturing process. The longevity of the mattress is also another important point. Though there are many top mattress brands like Sleep Number, Comfort pedic, i comfort, optimum, Tempur-pedic, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, etc. the ratings also take into consideration, the price factor.
- The Dynasty Mattress New Luxury Grand under 15-inch is available in various sizes and the Queen size costs under $1000. This mattress tops the list in the under $1000 category. It has three separate layers of memory foam of thickness between 1 – 1.5 inches thick. The forth layer has a 4 inch thick memory foam layer. There are two layers of breathable material to keep it cool and comfortable. The top of the mattress uses sued leather. The mattress is fire resistant and is one of the most comfortable mattress available in the market.
- Ultimate Dreams 13” Memory Foam mattress uses gel memory foam. This keeps the sleeping person cool. It helps reduce body pains and contours to your height, weight, and body type, so it will remember all your curves. This improves the comfort and added support.
- The Night Therapy Euro Top Spring Mattress has good customer ratings. A box spring to hold the mattress is also sold along with the mattress. The mattress cover too looks very good. A fire barrier too is there for safety. The cover has zips to remove them for convenient cleaning.
- The Sleep Innovations SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress is a very good mattress. This has 2.5 inches of memory foam above 9.5 inches of support foam to provide both comfort and support at half the price of the Dynasty mattress. It uses SureTemp technology which keeps the mattress cool at night. It is good for pain removal and also does not transfer motion to your partner. You will feel relaxed and refreshed when you wake up in the morning and without any pain.
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Mattress, Queen has air cooled memory foam enriched with a micro gel. The layers are thinner and hence the prices are also less. But the good point about this mattress is that in spite of the thinner layers, the mattress is very comfortable
- Beautyrest Recharge Luxury Firm Mattress –Queen size costs less than $1000. The memory foam layer is air cooled and is enriched with a micro gel system for more comfort and also retains the body weight. The winning feature of this mattress is that the memory foam is also air cooled making the mattress breathe naturally making the user feel fresh.
- Simmons Beautyrest Luxury Firm Mattress Only Queen has the same features as the Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Mattress but could be cheaper because of the change in the brand name i.e. Simmons. This mattress is very comfortable to use and luxurious. It is highly recommended.
- Brentwood Home 13-inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress uses a 3 inch memory foam layer infused with gel to make the memory foam breathe and make it feel cool and comfortable. The plus point about this mattress is that the exterior is made of wool and also a bamboo cover, both natural materials making this product hypo-allergic as well.
- Signature Sleep 13 inch mattress, Queen uses ordinary foam with a layer of coils underneath. Each coil is placed in individual pockets which distributes motion and gives the same comfort as the memory foam. The best part of this mattress is that the cost is just 1/3rd of the regular memory foam mattress.
- Dream foam Bedding Ultimate Dreams Crazy Quilt Pillow Top Mattress uses s type of foam called Tri-Zone. This has the same feel as memory foam and gives the same support. It provides a comfortable sleep at a much lower price.