- Is the best-selling foam mattress
- Offers excellent edge support
- Constructed for optimal pressure relief
- Features Graphite-Gel memory foam that dissipates body heat and keeps you cool at nights
- Breathable Celliant Cover that promotes proper airflow
- Is great for those who want a mattress on a budget
- Eases back pain
- Recommended for lightweight sleepers
- Comes with a 100-night trial period and a 10-year limited warranty.
Bear Mattress is one of the top online mattress companies that offer inventive cooling technology to sleepers by bringing Celliant modern technology on their Bear mattress. Targeted for a speedy recovery of athletes, it is also great for those who want to sleep cozy. The mattress is designed in such a way to eliminate muscle fatigue and manage body temperature. Bear mattress features Graphite-Gel-infused foam that enables the cooling process even more.
This is a medium-firm mattress (6.5/10) which makes it great for back sleepers or side sleepers. It is also great for those who feel stuck on a memory foam mattress as the transition layer is super responsive and prevents you from sinking too much into the mattress.
Amerisleep AS3 Mattress
- The most popular (as per the company website)
- Is a medium-firm mattress
- Made using eco-friendly materials
- Can be used on all bed foundations
- Open-cell design that wicks away body heat/warm air and lets you sleep cool and dry
- Made using Bio-Pur foam that is more responsive than traditional memory foam
- 100-night free trial period
- 20-year warranty
Amerislee Mattress Reviews
- The AS3 is “the best-selling mattress” of Amerisleep. Created to sleep all types of sleepers including different body types, it offers both comfort and support equally so you get the best of both worlds.
- The unique feature of the Amerisleep mattress is Bio-Pur’s large, open-cell structure that carries numerous benefits. For instance, the open-cell structure enables more air to flow freely and prevent the build-up of heat. This is great for people who tend to sleep hot.
- The AS3 features enhanced responsive and supportive foam, unlike traditional memory foam. The Bio-Pur foam bounces back quickly and prevents heat build-up so you can sleep cool and dry. The HIVE transition layer features precision-cut channels that release more heat and moisture. This will give you a cloud-like feel while sleeping.
- Amerisleep AS3 mattress is made using eco-friendly materials such as plant-based oils instead of petroleum for making Bio-Pur. A CertiPUR-US certified mattress, it is definitely a huge upgrade to the conventional memory foam.
- Amerisleep offers a 100-night trial period with a 20-year warranty for the AS3 mattress.
Which is the best – Bear Vs Amerisleep AS3 mattress
Both Amerisleep AS3 and Bear carry few similarities such as CertiPUR-US foams, medium-firm firmness level, an adjustable mattress that works on all foundations, etc. However, when it comes to price, Bear is the clear winner ($840) while Amerisleep can be expensive ($1400). But Amerisleep offers the plant-based Bio-Pur foam that “ups” the sleep quality, comfort and support.
To sum it up, if you are looking for a good memory foam mattress on a budget, then Bear is great for you. But if you are willing to spend a bit extra, Amerisleep AS3 is recommended.
« Bear Vs Puffy Mattress Bear vs Tempurpedic Mattress »