Buy Corsicana Mattress On Sale For the Best price! Winkbeds Mattress To support local people, all WinkBed mattresses are hand made in their own factory at Wisconsin, USA using materials sourced from the United States.…
Buy Avocado Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
The Avocado Green Mattress contains all natural & organic materials. Started in 2015, Avocado wanted to make a green mattress that should be non-toxic, safe, organic and actually affordable. Introducing – Avocado, a green mattress that is healthy as well as eco-friendly. Read on for the complete Avocado Green Mattress Review.
Avocado Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
So far, Avocado Green Mattress has received good reviews from users. Be it for adult, growing children or for kids, Avocado green mattress offers you handcrafted and economically priced beds and accessories.
The mattresses are designed for back, side, and stomach sleepers making it compatible with partners who have different sleeping preferences.
The Avocado mattress has received 4.4 out of 5-star ratings from users in its official FB page. In Amazon, though user reviews are less, it has managed to get 4.1 out of 5-star ratings.
Other mattress review websites such as Sleep Sherpa has given 9.1 out of 10 for Avocado mattress.
Best Mattress Models from Avocado Mattress
As consumers are becoming conscious of what’s in the products they buy, they are loving natural materials infused with Avocado Mattress.
Currently, there are only two models available – Standard and Pillow-Top. You can choose the one that works great for you.
Standard Avocado Mattress
A gentle yet firm mattress, Avocado comes with 11” thickness that is best suited for back and stomach sleepers. It is a medium-firm mattress that alleviates stress from the pressure points. This is a fantastic option if you are suffering from back pain or arthritis and need a firm support for your body.
This is an initiative from Avocado mattress to promote a greener earth. The base layer of the mattress is filled with ergonomic 16 gauge pocketed coils of *” density to retain the bounciness while giving proper support. The top and final layer are an additional 1” of High-density Dunlop Latex.
At the top, you will find 1/2” Joma New Zealand Wool that is not only soft but oozes comfort and feels luxurious. The natural fiber is breathable and absorbs heat to maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. It also resists moisture thus keeping your mattress fresh. This natural New Zealand wool is a fire retardant in itself. The company also uses naturally hydrated silica that is made using Opal stone that protects your mattress.
This means your mattress is free of chemical retardants that cause hair loss, respiratory disorder, skin disease, and other neurological damage.
Pillow-top Avocado Mattress
With hand-tufted rosettes, the Avocado Mattress is soft to touch and gives you a luxurious feel to sleep on.
The Pillow-top Dunlop mattress is 13” thick in total. It comes with 8” of pocketed spring coils, 3” of Dunlop latex rubber foam and an additional 2” of the Dunlop foam. This makes 13” of the pillow-top mattress which is basically an upgraded version of the standard mattress. This makes it a great bed for side sleepers, back sleepers, athletes, or for just anyone who want to get the foam feel without sinking too much.
Avocado Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
The list of mattress sizes available, dimensions and weights for the Avocado Mattress standard and pillow-top mattresses are available in the section – “Dimension, Height, Depth, Weight, Thickness Of the Avocado Mattress”..
Avocado Green Mattress – Features
- Made with natural, organic, eco-friendly & sustainable materials
- 100% natural latex rubber
- 100% natural pure white Joma New Zealand
- It features distinctive, hand-tufted rosettes made from wool.
- Organic cotton is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified.
- Contains up to 1,303 pocketed support coils
- Two upholstered handles adorn both side panels of the mattress, hand-sewn for a tight fit.
- A special fire barrier of 100% natural hydrated silica protects both sides of your mattress.
- Two Choices – Standard Mattress and Mattsafetyress with Pillow-Top (optional)
- Option to include 2-inches of 100% latex Euro pillow top layer for pressure relief & eco-luxury at additional cost
- Prices start from $959 to $1599
- Free Shipping
- Free Returns
- 100 Night Sleep Trial
- Comes with 10-Year Warranty
Avocado Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
Try sleeping on your Avocado Green Mattress for at least 15 nights to give your body time to adapt and adjust to the new bed. During the rest 85 day period, you can decide whether the new Avocado mattress is right for you or not. If you decide to return the product, contact the company to arrange return shipping. They will send a service partner to pick up the mattress for eco-friendly recycling or charitable donation. After confirming the receipt of your mattress, you’ll receive a full refund.
Discount Prices On Avocado Mattress
In honor of the George Washington, Avocado Mattress is currently offering Presidents’ Sale where you can save $150 on every mattress.
The offer is valid until 28th February 2018.
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Avocado Mattress
Get FREE 2 pillows with Avocado Mattress. Just use the discount code – 2FREEPILLOWS.
If you are looking for more discounts, you can find it on websites such as Groupon.com or Gocoupon.
This is a green and eco-friendly mattress that uses 100% natural Dunlop latex harvested from sustainable tree-tapped sources. It contains natural Joma New Zealand wool, certified organic cotton and an internal support system of individually pocketed support coils in three zones. All these comfort layers comprise 97% of the total materials based on weight. The remaining balance is 1% plant-based Certi-PUR certified polyurethane foam and 2% poly fiber.
Planning to buy Avocado Green Mattress? Here is a brief of why you should invest in Avocado mattress.
- 100% all-natural materials are used in making Avocado Green Mattress.
- The mattresses are handcrafted and manufactured in the USA (in California).
- Natural wool layers give you soft, luxurious, and optimum comfort to sleep on.
- The natural Dunlop latex rubber foam is absolutely eco-friendly and offers excellent durability.
- The combination of innerspring coils and Dunlop layer offer you great bounciness without sinking you in.
- Avocado hybrid mattress suits everyone with different sleeping preferences.
- It is absolutely anti-microbial, fights dust mites, and balances the temperature.
- The button-tufted mattress covers are made using certified organic and wicks away moisture.
- Get 100-nights sleep trial with your Avocado Mattress which will give you ample time to gauge the effectiveness of the mattress.
- The company offers free shipping and returns anywhere in the USA.
- Avocado green mattress comes with a 25-year warranty period.
- All the Avocado Green Mattresses are free of polyurethane foam, memory foam, and synthetic foam.
- There are no chemical flame retardants used. The fire retardants used are 100% natural.
- Two excellent belts are available on both sides of the mattress for easy maneuvering.
This natural and safe product contains no petroleum-based polyurethane foam, toxic flame retardants, dangerous pesticides, and risk from volatile chemicals and gasses. Handcrafted in the USA, this bed sells directly to customers, cutting middlemen and passing on the savings.
For convenience, this mattress comes compressed in a box and delivered to your doorstep. Free shipping, 100-night sleep trial, 10-year warranty, easy financing with Affirm, and in-home delivery & setup for just $99 more are added features.
Avocado Green Mattress – 100% Natural Dunlop Latex Rubber
- Natural & Organic – This Avocado green mattress contains 100% natural latex, the greenest, healthy and luxuriously supportive foam. Pure rubber sap from Hevea Brasiliensis trees in Asia is harvested followed by the traditional Dunlop manufacturing process to produce clean and green material that’s amazingly resilient, supportive and durable.
- Breathable – Synthetic foams and memory foams lock in body heat and radiate it back, resulting in the uncomfortable hot surface. In contrast, this natural latex allows air to circulate naturally. It whisks away body heat and helps regulate body temperature to ensure cool, restorative sleep.
- Hypoallergenic – Avocado Mattress is a “safe haven” of resistance. This natural latex is inherently resistant to mold, mildew, and bacteria, and acts as a natural barrier to dust mites.
- Eco-INSTITUT Certified – This 100% natural latex carries the prestigious and independent certification from the Eco-INSTITUT in Cologne, Germany. This means the latex has been tested and proven to exceed the legal requirements for quality and health harmlessness of latex and mattress products. It does not contain volatile organic compounds, persistent organic compounds, heavy metals, pesticides, formaldehyde or phthalates.
- Odor Free – Natural latex is an odor-free product. Unlike memory foam or petroleum-based polyurethane foams, it does not off-gas or produces chemical odors.
- Environment-Friendly – The pure, natural latex is one of the most eco-friendly mattress materials available. Despite being so highly durable and resilient, it is biodegradable.
Avocado Green Mattress – 100% Pure Joma New Zealand Wool
Since olden days, people have used wool in bedding to stay comfortable and cool. It’s unique and amazing properties which actually stay warm when you are cold and cool when you’re hot. This is because the inherent structure of wool fibers allows for large volumes of air, giving natural insulation, elasticity, and resilience. It can also absorb a considerable amount of water without ever feeling wet, offering natural temperature-regulating properties that complement Avocado natural latex foam. It contains two ½ inch layers of pure, naturally crimped Joma wool from New Zealand into the lining and between the layers of every mattress.
- Natural Moisture Wicking
- Temperature Regulation Control
- Anti-Microbial & Dust Mite Resistant
- Naturally Fire Retardant
- Safe & Non-Toxic
Avocado Green Mattress – Recycled-Steel Support Coils in 3 Zones
To complement the natural comfort layers, Avocado mattress also features an 8” support layer of 681-1,303 individually pocketed comfort coils to ensure your proper spinal alignment and balance. Encased in their own fabric pockets in 3 distinct zones, they float independently to reduce motion transfer, providing optimal and personal ergonomic and joint support. It also contours to your body shape, distribute weight evenly and relieve pressure. And most importantly, they offer better edge support, making this mattress extremely durable.
- Delivers A More Consistent Sleep Surface
- Sleeps Cool
- Provides Superior Edge Support
- Zoned In The Hip & Shoulder Areas To Enhance Back & Lumbar Support
- Reduces Mattress Weight
- Improves Durability
Avocado Green Mattress – Sleeping Hot
The 100% Natural Dunlop Latex is one of nature’s best sleeping surfaces. It provides pressure relief, comfort and support without the feeling of “sinking into” your mattress. Moreover, it features a resilient sleep surface, which feels like “floating” rather than sinking. Also, the natural materials are exceptionally well breathable to help you sleep comfortably cool.
Avocado Green Pillows
Avocado pillows too are made from all natural materials and compliments the mattresses. They are made from natural latex rubber and natural kapok fibers with an organic cotton cover. These pillows are very cool and comfortable.
Independent Reviews On Avocado Mattress
- Anna loves the Avocado Mattress. She says it is very comfortable and appreciates the fact that it contains natural, eco-friendly & non-toxic materials. She highly recommends it and says it is definitely amazing value for the price paid.
- Jordan bought this mattress with a pillow top to replace his 5-year-old memory foam mattress. Memory foam initially gave off a strong smell, slept hot and wasn’t supportive over time. So he tried Avocado. Now there is no overheating, feels extremely supportive and no chemical smell.
- Davnci is having a great new experience in this organic haven. It is both bouncy and firm. Also, the non-toxic materials make it comforting to both the mind and body.
- Amy has had neck issues for some time with the old mattress. But after just a week with Avocado, she feels better and all range of motion is back. She loves everything about it, especially no toxic stuff.
Bad reviews of Avocado Mattress
There have been few bad reviews on Avocado Mattress FB page. Though the reported numbers are quite a few, people claim that the product has not been shipped but charged anyway. Another thing people claim is that they did not receive any email confirmation about the shipment nor did was the product delivered.
While the company was quick to respond to the complaints, it is better company keeps a tag on such issues if they don’t intend to lose customers.
Avocado Mattress Comparison
The Avocado mattress is relatively a new brand in the market as it’s been started only in 2016. However, the company is quickly gaining the reputation for its eco-friendly products which is what customers nowadays prefer – all natural.
We have comprised a comparison of the best brands with Avocado mattress. Check our “Brands that are Equivalent to Avocado Mattress” section for the face-off.
Avocado Mattress Return Policy
Avocado Mattress comes with a 30-day return policy and 1-year limited warranty. If the mattress or pillows does not meet the expectations, simply return the product and you will be refunded accordingly.
Avocado Mattress Shipping & Delivery
The Avocado mattress offers Free Shipping anywhere in the USA including continental US (Alaska and Hawaii). However, if you are looking for in-home delivery, you need to pay $149.
It takes 7-12 business days to make your mattress plus up to 9 days to ship. So you can expect at least 3-4 weeks to get your mattress delivered.
Avocado Mattress Setup & Installation
If you want someone to set-up the Avocado mattress, you can do that by paying additional $149 for in-home delivery service i.e. White glove home delivery.
Of course, this is optional. If you can set it up yourself, you only have to pay for the mattress as the shipping is free.
Brands That are Equivalent to Avocado Mattress
We will be taking Standard Queen mattress of the following brands.
|Layers||Hybrid (Innerspring + Dunlop Latex)||Durable support foam + Memory foam||Avena foam + Memory foam|
|Warranty||25 year||10 year||10 year|
|Trial period||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
|Motion Transfer||Minimal to none||None||None|
|Returns||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
Avocado Mattress Complaints & Consumer Reports
Currently, there are only a couple of downsides which the company needs to work on. For instance, charging the buyer before the product is even shipped!!! Another major flaw is the lack of customer support phone number. There is a form available on the official website which you need to fill if you need a reply. Unfortunately, the only way to request a call back is to fill the contact form as well.
This is a huge drawback as sleepers complain that even after requesting a callback, the customer service does not call back.
If Avocado Mattress works on this issue, they would be many better-satisfied customers.
Avocado Mattress BBB Business Profile
The Avocado mattress is not registered with Better Business Bureau
Avocado Mattress Scam
Avocado Mattress is certainly not a scam. However, questionable customer service has many people to lead people to think whether the company is a scam. Low refunds, charging for the mattress prior to shipping, lack of phone number are few of the flaws that the company needs to work on.
Of course, there are many satisfied customers as well who have benefited a lot from Avocado mattress. But these are crucial points that the company needs to work on or else they will lose the customers.
Are Bed bugs in Avocado Mattress a Possibility
Avocado mattress is made of natural materials so the chances of bugs or mites are rare. However, it is equally important that you take care of your mattress. You can use mattress protector that will prolong the life of your mattress by preventing spills and dirt.
Is Avocado Mattress Good For Back Pain Problems
Yes. The Avocado mattress is specially designed for treating back pain problems. The medium-firm mattress corrects the spine alignment and gets rid of any stress in the pressure points. This will give you great relief from any pain in the neck or back area.
Is Avocado Mattress Non Toxic
Yes. Avocado mattress is manufactured using the best materials and fabrics that are absolutely natural and eco-friendly. This includes the fire retardants such as natural hydrated silica that is made using opal stone.
There are no off-gassing or any other issues such as odor emission while opening the package. However, if you do feel that there is any odor, make sure to leave it open for a day till the smell subsides.
Though chances are none, such issue occurs mainly because the product is manufactured and packaged in a sealed box that tends to have few odors. Basically, they are harmless and dissipate within a few hours.
Are Avocado Mattresses Any Good
Sure. The products of Avocado mattress are 100% environment-friendly which means that it can be recycled. An excellent initiative towards a greener earth, Avocado mattresses are natural green mattresses that are absolutely organic and safe for you and your family.
How is Avocado Mattress Made
Avocado Green Mattress – Layers
The standard Avocado mattress contains two seamless layers of Dunlop latex
- 2 inches in the comfort layer (D75 / 24-28 ILD, soft)
- 1-inch dense layer (D95, firm) as a core base component
The Avocado Mattress with the optional Pillow-Top has three seamless layers of Dunlop latex
- 2 inches in the Euro-top layer (D75 / 24-28 ILD, soft
- 2 extra inches in the comfort layer (D75 / 24-28 ILD, soft)
- 1-inch denser layer (D95 / 36-38 ILD, firm) as a core base component
- Both these mattresses have 8” support layer of up to 1,303 individually tuned support coils.
Dimension, Height, Depth, Weight, Thickness Of the Avocado Mattress
Standard Avocado Green Mattress – Sizes, Dimensions, and Weight
- Twin: 38″x74″x11″ — 59 lbs.
- XL Twin: 38″x80″x11″ — 63 lbs.
- Full: 54″x74″X11″ — 82 lbs.
- Queen: 60″x80″x11″ — 97 lbs.
- King: 76″x80″x11″ — 123 lbs.
- Cal. King: 72″x84″x11″ — 122 lbs.
Pillow-top Avocado Green Mattress – Sizes, Dimensions, and Weight
- Twin: 38″x74″x13″ — 80 lbs.
- XL Twin: 38″x80″x13″ — 87 lbs.
- Full: 54″x74″X13″ — 111 lbs.
- Queen: 60″x80″x13″ — 132 lbs.
- King: 76″x80″x13″ — 167 lbs.
- Cal. King: 72″x84″x13″ — 166 lbs.
Adjustable base For Avocado Mattress
Many people ask if Avocado Mattress works with an adjustable base. Yes, it does. Contrary to what many think, this product is absolutely compatible with any bed frame.
Mattress Pads by Avocado Mattress
Mattress pads or the mattress cover are provided along with the Avocado Mattress. Currently, there are no replacement pads available. The mattress cover by Avocado mattress can be reused which will last a good time. Using a mattress protector will double the life of your mattress as well the mattress cover.
Avocado Mattress Cover
The premium certified organic cotton material, button-tufted mattress cover is one of the softest, freshest and most comfortable fabrics available. It provides a luxurious finish, supreme comfort, breathability, and smooth air circulation. This natural and non-toxic material wraps other cool and dry comfort layers. It boasts the most stringent Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certification
- Soft & Strong
- Ventilates & Wicks Moisture
- Anti-Microbial & Dust Mite Resistance
- Organic Global Organic Textile Standard Certified
- Natural Materials Rather Than Petroleum-Based Foams
Avocado Mattress Topper
Manufactured using natural Dunlop latex and New Zealand wool, it is hand-stitched with reinforced seams. This topper is internally quilted with certified organic cotton.
The mattress toppers from Avocado mattress are eligible for free shipping and returns. It also comes with 10-years warranty.
Made in the USA, Avocado green mattress toppers are free from PU foam or latex. The wool wicks away moisture and heat from the body thus promoting a deep sleep. It also gives a nice bounce while enhancing breathability. As a result, it will keep you cool in warm climate and vice-versa. The convenient canvas zipper at the bottom of the topper keeps it in place.
Free from any chemical fire retardants, it is GreenGuard Cold Certified which means it has been tested free from VOCs, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
Avocado Mattress Bedding Accessories
The company offers two bedding accessories – toppers and pillows.
Avocado Mattress Pillows
These non-toxic Avocado Green pillows are made using a blend of natural latex and Kapok fill. It is wrapped in a certified organic cotton cover that is free of any toxic chemicals. Greenguard Gold certified product, Avocado mattress pillows offer you the smoothness of silk and fluffiness of cotton.
The natural Kapok fiber derived from Ceiba tree ensures bounciness while giving you good support for your neck. A hypoallergenic and biodegradable product, it is safe for you and your family.
One of the softest and breathable fabrics – Certified Organic Cotton keeps the skin cool and wicks away moisture. In fact, the product is Organic OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 certification. Free from petroleum-based chemicals and products, they are safe to breathe and are absolutely skin and health-friendly.
Current dimensions include
- Standard: 18″ x 24″ — 2 lbs. (fits standard pillowcases)
- Queen: 18″ x 26″ — 2.4 lbs. (fits Queen pillowcases)
- King: 18″ x 30″ — 2.8 lbs. (fits King pillowcases)
These non-toxic pillows are eligible for free shipping and returns. It comes with one-year warranty.
Avocado Mattress Toppers
Mattress Toppers are another green initiative by the company. Manufactured using eco-friendly products, Avocado Green mattress toppers are absolutely safe on the skin. It is made using genuine New Zealand wool that is free from fire retardants or harsh chemicals. It is handmade that is internally quilted with organic cotton so that you get the best of both worlds. Together, they wick away excess heat from the body and keep you warm in cold climates and cool in hot seasons.
Avocado Mattress Firmness Analysis
On a scale of 1 – 10 (with 10 being the firmest) the standard Avocado Green Mattress rates as a 7, which is gentle, yet firm. And the pillow-top version rates as a 6 — which is slight more luxurious, yet supportive and pressure-relieving.
Avocado Mattress Frames & Foundation
If your base or foundation frame is in good condition, you can use the Avocado mattress on it. The Avocado mattress does not provide any foundation or bed frames currently. So if your bed frame or foundation is in poor condition, we recommend buying a new one and then ordering the mattress as this can void the warranty.
The Avocado Mattress Blog
For those who want to enlighten themselves of helpful guides, tips & tricks, Avocado mattress offers you helpful blogs which will keep you updated with the latest health guides.
All you have to do is subscribe to their newsletters or follow them on Facebook, Instagram page for recent news.
The Avocado Mattress Showroom & Store Locator
Being an online-only company, Avocado mattress is not available in retail stores or any showroom. The company deals directly with the customers so you will not find it anywhere else. This is to save the buyers from unnecessary charges and middlemen commissions that can take a toll on the budget.
Avocado Mattress Factory Location & Headquarters
Avocado Green Mattress is located in:
- 12 Hudson Pl, Suite 100
- Hoboken, New Jersey, 07030 USA
Avocado Mattress Dealers & retailers Near Me
If you are living in and near New Jersey, you can try the mattress, toppers, and pillows at the company store itself. The Experience Center of Avocado Mattress is located at 12 Hudson Pl, Suite 100, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
Avocado Green Mattress is also available on Amazon who is also the official retailer of their mattress, toppers, and pillows.
Avocado Mattress Customer Services Phone Number
There is no phone number available anywhere to contact Avocado Green Mattress. If you want to contact Avocado Mattress, then you need to fill up a contact form and request a callback.
Black Friday Deals & Sales on Avocado Mattress
The company is currently offering $150 OFF on Avocado Mattress on the eve of President’s Day. You can signup for Avocado Green Mattress newsletters so that you can stay updated on any forthcoming Black Friday deals.
Avocado Mattress Delivery Fee & Time
There are no shipping and delivery charges. However, if you want in-home delivery, you need to pay an additional amount.
As per the company website, they manufacture the mattress only upon confirming your order. It takes about 7-12 days to make a mattress and shipping calls for another 9 days. This can impact the delivery. So make sure that you give the company at least 3-4 weeks for delivering it.
Avocado Mattress Financing
Avocado Green Mattress has a tie-up with Affirm who offer you loans with interest as low as 0% to 30%. There are no hidden charges or fees. You have the liberty to choose what works for you between 3, 6, and 12 months.
Avocado Mattress in Stores
The avocado mattress is available only in online stores such as Amazon. You can also buy them from affiliate websites.
Avocado Mattress Safety & Certifications
No petroleum-based foams or No chemical adhesives or no toxic fire retardants.Latex material is certified by the eco-INSTITUT in Cologne, Germany.
Maintenance On Avocado Mattress
Cleaning the natural latex mattress is easy. You don’t need any harsh chemicals. There are common household ingredients through which you can keep your mattress fresh and free from mold.
- Do not use bleach.
- Mild detergents or isopropyl alcohol work well. Accompany it with small amounts of cold water.
- Always air dry the mattress by placing it outside as the natural latex are covered completely. So they are not subjected to direct sunlight.
- Do not steam clean your mattress as they deliver excessive heat which can over-bake the natural latex.
- Water is not harmful to latex so you can use them as long as you absorb the excess water using a light-colored sponge or white rag to blot the water. Do not rub it.
To deodorize and light clean the mattress
- Strip the bed down and sprinkle a layer of baking soda on the entire mattress. Leave it for around 30 minutes. Baking soda is an excellent product to get rid of any dirt, moisture, and odors from fabric and its materials beneath it such as wool, cotton, and latex.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the baking soda.
- If you want to add a dash of fragrance, use few drops of favorite essential oils in the baking soda before you sprinkle it. Lavender and Lemon oil are best recommended.
To remove stains from mattresses naturally
If you want to remove urine, dirt, and blood stain from your mattress, try this remedy.
- 1-2 parts of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 part of dish soap
- 1 part table salt or baking soda (optional)
- To remove light stains, use this solution gently on the fabric of the mattress. Let it air dry. Blot the area using a dry white rag or scrape off the residue.
- Alternatively, you can use vinegar and baking soda as well.
NOTE: Always test DIY stain remover in a small area first. As you are using them on a natural fiber, the natural stain remover might whiten the area more than intended. This will give you a bleach spot. Hence, it is necessary that you proceed slowly.
To remove Human & Pet Urine
Always use a natural mattress protector on the natural mattress. If you are going to use a mattress without mattress protector and with a child who wets the bed, we advise you clean it right away. This is because longer the urine remains on the mattress, harder it’s going to be to remove it.
Use an enzymatic cleaner to remove any stains of urine. That’s because it is the only thing that will break down the odor-causing uric acid. This will truly get your mattress clean.
- Strip the bedding off the mattress immediately.
- Blot the urine with towels.
- Sprinkle the baking soda across the wet area to absorb any urine.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Blot the mattress dry again.
- Sprinkle it with baking soda again.
- Turn on the fans and open the windows.
- Let the mattress air dry overnight.
- In the morning, vacuum up the baking soda and other residues.
- Prop the mattress up and let it dry under the sun completely.
To remove blood stain from mattress
- Pour few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the affected area while ensuring that you get the bubbling action when it hits the blood.
- If you don’t have hydrogen peroxide, meat tenderizer works as well.
- Blot the peroxide using a dry towel once the bubbling stops.
- Apply your enzymatic cleaner.
- Let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Blot the area first using a cool wet towel.
- Then use a dry towel to absorb all the excess moisture.
- Leave it to air dry under the sun directly or indirectly.
To remove vomit from the mattress
- Grab a trash bag and clean off any solids from the mattress. We do hope there might be a mattress cover or protector.
- Once you have cleared out the solids, blot any fluids off the mattress using a dry towel.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Use an enzyme cleaner. Spray the area and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Blot the mattress again.
- This time sprinkle more baking soda across the top.
- Let the mattress air dry overnight.
- Vacuum the baking soda and other residues in the morning.
So far, there have been no off-gassing issues from Avocado Mattress since the product is all-natural. It is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal product that will keep you and your family in good health.
All products of Avocado Green Mattress are eco-friendly certified and carry the following certifications.
- Eco-Institut Certified – the Natural Latex used
- Organic Global Organic Textile Standard Certified (GOTS) – Organic cotton that is used in pillows and in mattress covers
- Greenguard Gold Certified by UL Environment – Avocado mattresses and pillows
- OEKO-TEX certified – worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for all the textile products – which certifies that the wool is free from allergenic dyes, chlorinated phenols, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and other chemicals that are harmful to the skin.
- Green America Certified – awarded to companies that meet or exceed the standards for social and environmental responsibility.
Apart from these certifications, Avocado Green Mattress also takes initiative in reducing carbon footprint and devotes 1% of the revenues are donated to environmental nonprofits.
Odor & Smell in Avocado Mattress
Any newly manufactured product that comes straight out of the factory and is packaged is bound to have a faint smell. If at all you notice any smell after opening the package, leave the mattress aside for a couple of hours or for a day. This will get rid of the smell.
Motion Transfer on a Avocado Mattress
Though the mattress is responsive, they still offer you great stability and support. Mainly, sinkage and motion transfer depends on the person’s weight or combined weight of the couple.
Nevertheless, many people with the heavyweight claim that they have felt only minimal motion transfer with Avocado mattress.
Sagging Problems in Avocado Mattress
So far, there are no sagging problems seen in Avocado Mattress. It provides the right amount of sinkage without making you crawl out of the bed. Satisfying all the therapeutic benefits and features of sleep, Avocado mattress gives a gentle yet soft feel giving you the right balance of firmness
Avocado Mattress Video Ads & Promo’s
There are many reviews available on YouTube regarding Avocado Green Mattress. However, there are no video ads or promos available.
The Avocado Mattress Giveaway
Few websites are offering a giveaway of Avocado Green Mattress. A non-toxic and all-natural mattress, Avocado Green Mattress is best purchased at the official website to save yourself from fraudulent products.
The Avocado Mattress Lawsuit
So far, there have not been any lawsuits filed against Avocado Mattress. Though there are few disgruntled customers who are unhappy with the late delivery of the product, the company is prompt in responding to the buyer and sorting out any issues.
If you are looking for 100% natural and organic mattress online, then Avocado Green Mattress is undoubtedly the best. Of course, the price is expensive and let’s face it, money doesn’t grow on trees. But then the company offers monthly payments which takes the pressure of those on budget allowing them to own the green mattress while having the liberty to pay at their own choice.
If the company works on improving the customer service (like including a phone number or fast shipping & delivery), Avocado Green Mattress can quickly rise to the top position.