This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Aireloom Mattresses designs are for comfort and body balance support. The unique construction of the Aireloom mattresses can give the optimum pressure relief on all points needed with enough luxury of firmness and softness. The Aireloom mattress also offers motion dissipation and can adapt to the sleeper or sleepers to give comfort and restful sleep individually.
Aireloom mattresses are luxurious handcraft beds found in the market. The mattress can react to the sleeper and adjust itself to have optimum support. With a variety of firmness and softness, Aireloom mattress makes one of the most comfortable beds with durability.
The company that makes Aireloom mattress is ES Kluft & Company. The company adheres to its policy of passion for perfection, and has become the inspiration and motivates to make quality mattresses. The Aireloom designs began in the early 1940s when the beds were handmade to offer a comfortable sleep. Later these Aireloom mattresses became popular even among the movie stars with its cozy feel and luxurious looks. It has become a top brand for the beds by winning the hearts of many. The company has also obtained a US patent for the design of the mattresses. The patents awards include the Chiropractic Lumbar Body Mattress and Edge Support idea.
The luxury of Aireloom mattress comes from natural materials like x, innerspring, hybrid varieties, etc. The company was keen to use organic cotton, latex, bio-based foams, and other sustainable natural material to make the mattresses.
Certified by Doctors. Relax Faster. Best mattresses for a Good nights sleep
Features of Aireloom mattress
- Aireloom mattresses have motion dissipation. The bed can adjust itself to the weight upon it and will not sag when a sleeper joins.
- The balance support to the body will reduce many health issues and allow a better sleep at night.
- The individually pocketed coils in Aireloom mattresses allow air circulation and temperature regulation inside the mattress. It will keep the bed very cold and will not let it get hot, making it a perfect platform for sleep.
- There is less gas offing with the Aireloom mattress. The mattresses feature natural and eco-friendly materials as possible. It will lessen the gas emission and makes way for better health. There are a variety of top comfort layers for the Aireloom mattresses. There are regular foam, memory foam, cotton, wool, Talalay latex, etc.
- The luxury level of Aireloom mattress ranges from firm to medium, through the innerspring, memory foam and latex covers.
- Aireloom mattresses sizes include twin, full size, queen and king sizes.
- The Aireloom mattress also has 10-25 years non-prorated warranty period that covers a no-cost for repair or replacement.
There are a total of 108 models for the Aireloom mattress that ranges through many designs and types. There are many forms like the firm, plush, pillow, top, etc. The mattress designs are available in various collections. Few of the models from the various mattress collections from Aireloom mattress are
- Vitagenic hotel collection
- Seaton mattress
- Atlantic dream extra firm
- Silver knight plush
- Oxford Firm
- Rip Van Winkle
- Century Euro top
- Royal Aireloom Baroness Firm
- Royal Aireloom Princess Grace Plush
Aireloom Atlantic Dream Plush Mattresses are one of the most comfortable mattresses. It is firm and at the same time durable. There are about 830 individually wrapped coils and a mix of ventilated Celsion Talalay latex, silk, wool and many layers of bio-foam. All these offer extreme levels of comfort and support for a blissful sleep.
Aireloom Vitagenic Hotel Collection
These mattresses have a 10-year pro-rated warranty and offer the ultimate of luxury. The mattress height is 13″ with a coil count of 864. These mattresses have copper infused gel memory foam to sleep well. These mattresses also have superior edge support.
Features of Aireloom Mattresses
The mattresses include memory foam, latex, innerspring or air mattresses. Each has its pros and cons, and the wide variety makes it easy to choose the right one for you from the lot.
- Memory foam has many layers of high-density foam that can mold to the form of the body on it. The weight shift and pressure points reduce with this kind of mattress. One black mark against the memory foam Aireloom mattress is that it can still make you feel hot, even after the heat dissipation.
- Latex mattresses feature synthetic rubber that is bouncy but can support the body weight evenly. It is solid but can be pushed back while lying on. The Aireloom mattress with a latex topper can reduc