This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Buy Naturepedic Organic Mattress On Sale For the Best price!
Mattresses are the most prolonged companion of everyone. Most mattresses use chemicals for the mattress layers in one way or the other. Gradually these chemicals show their impact on our health. The Naturepedic Organic Mattresses are completely chemical free and safe for one and all. These mattresses are for adults, kids, and babies separately.
You may get the suitable mattresses from the respective collection and choose proper bedding accessories as well. Naturepedic is one place where you can find all that you need for a bedroom setup right from the mattress to the base and the bedding accessories.
You may buy the Naturepedic Organic Mattress and accessories directly from the Naturepedic official website. You will get different sized mattresses and different comfort according to the model. The beds have a price range of $1199-2499 for the adult mattresses. Being organic and chemical free does have a price to it.
100 night trial
25 years warranty
- 100% Natural Latex
- 2-in-1 Dual Comfort
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% Joma Wool
Free shipping and Returns
100 night sleep trial
20 year warranty
Certified organic wool , Latex and cotton
Naturepedic Organic Mattress User Reviews & Ratings
The Naturepedic Organic Mattress reviews say that it is the best go-to brand for organic mattresses. The mattresses are of high quality and comfortable enough. The only hitch is the price which tends to go much higher than estimation for many. Since organic mattresses are the choice of people, who have problems with other types, do not have much choice in this matter.
Best Mattress Models from Naturepedic Organic Mattress
There are 4 Naturepedic Organic Mattress models for adults- Chorus, Serenade, EOS Series and Luxury series. The adult mattresses are available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress models for kids
There are three models for the Naturepedic Organic Mattress for kids. The kid’s mattress sizes are mainly variations of twin and full and some queen as well.
- Quilted organic cotton deluxe mattresses are double sided, flappable ones. The mattress sizes available are twin 1-sided, twin trundle 71”, twin trundle 75”, twin two-sided, full one-sided, full two-sided and queen 2 sided. The mattress has only the organic cotton quilting at the top and the coil system for support. The beds are medium-firm to the firm in comfort with a price range of $649-1599. The mattresses are 10 inches in thickness.
- Verse organic mattress is made of organic cotton quilting at the top, a comfort layer and 7 inches of the coil system for support. The beds are firm in comfort. The available sizes are the twin, twin XL, full and queen with a price of $899-1299. The mattresses are 9 inches in thickness.
- 2 in 1 Organic Cotton Ultra/Quilted Mattress has a waterproof top with quilting on both the sides. The waterproof layer is only on one side. This side is most suited for children who just came out of the crib. It also acts as a dust-proof barrier to keep the allergens out. The other side of the mattress feels more luxurious and suitable for the growing child. The sizes available are the twin, Twin trundle 71”, twin trundle 75”, twin XL and full. The waterproofing is with the help of a food grade polyethylene, and the softer side has cotton quilting. The core of the mattress is a medium-firm steel coil system with the alternate coil directions. The bed is low profile at just 9 inches in thickness. The price would be $749-999.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress models for crib mattresses
The organic Baby Crib mattresses are available as Lightweight series, innerspring mattresses and quilted, breathable series.
Lightweight series consists of mattresses that weight only 10-12 lbs. There are three options with this series.
- Lightweight Organic Cotton Classic Crib Mattress has waterproof fabric, cotton filling, polyethylene made in wave technology for breathability and seamless edges. It has double sides with the firm side for babies and cushiony side for toddlers. The mattress sizes are 27 ¼” x 51 5/8” with 6 inches thickness. You can choose the single sided mattress or the two-sided if need be. The prices are $259-289.
- Lightweight Organic Cotton Ultra 2-stage crib mattress comes with dual comfort for babies and toddlers. The bed is thin at just 12 pounds. The mattress has the waterproof barrier on both sides and firm wave technology for the support inside. The comfort is made using organic cotton. The bed is 6 inches thick and of standard size for the cribs. The price is $329.
- Ultra-breathable 2-stage organic crib mattress comes with an extra breathable mattress pad inside the bed. This will be a barrier between the top of the mattress and inside comfort layer as an extra protective layer. The mattress is dual sided with a firm and cushiony side. This standard sized, 6-inch thick mattress costs $399.
- Organic cotton classic crib mattress weighs 20 lbs with heavy duty innerspring. It is waterproof with durable comfort and is non-allergenic. You can choose between 150 coils or 252 coils inside. The price is either $259 or 299.
- Organic Cotton Classic Seamless crib mattress has a waterproof seam edge for easy cleaning. The coils are heavy duty for durability with a firm comfort. You can choose between the seamless waterproof single sided mattress and the same with two sides to suit the baby or toddler. The price range would be $279-299.
- The organic cotton ultra seamless crib mattress is a premium innerspring mattress with 252 coils inside. The bed is waterproof, luxurious and has a choice between single sided or double sided. The mattress is costlier at $359-379.
- 120 Night Trial
- 15 year warranty
- Cooling Gel
- Organic cotton cover
- Flame retardant
20 year warranty
Organic Cotton, Wool, Latex
Handcrafted in USA
100 night trial
20 Years warranty
- Free shipping
Non Toxic Green mattress
100 night trial
Free shipping and returns
Quilted and breathable series
- Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe 252 Crib mattress is a non-waterproof organic mattress suitable for babies and toddlers. The bed is organic and natural with no allergens and chemicals. It has 252 innersprings for premium support and quilted top for comfort. You can also add the wool filling for more temperature control. The mattress is standard sized with 6 inches thickness.
- Organic Cotton 2 in 1 ultra/quilted 252 crib mattress has dual sides with one waterproof and the other in non-waterproof for the toddlers. It uses a waterproof barrier on one side and quilted cushiony on the other. The mattress core is innerspring. The mattress is 6 inches thick and non-allergenic.
- Ultra Breathable 2-stage organic crib mattress has a waterproof barrier on one side with an additional mattress pad for extra comfort and air flow. The core of the mattress is the wave technology polyethylene that ha support on all four sides.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Sizes – King, Queen, California King, Split King
Naturepedic Organic Mattresses of all categories are all in the standard dimensions for each mattress size. The adult mattresses are available in the sizes
- Twin 38” x 75.”
- Twin XL 38” x 80.”
- Full 53” x 75.”
- Queen 60” x 80.”
- King 76” x 80.”
- California king 72” x 84.”
The kid’s mattresses are available mostly in twin, twin XL and full size with queen size as well. The special sizes for the kid’s beddings are the twin trundle. While the twin, twin XL, full and queen maintain the standard dimensions, the trundle beds are either 38” x 75” or 38” x 71”.
The baby crib mattresses are all of the standard size 27 ¼” x 51 5/8” that suits most cribs and day beds for toddlers.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Specifications
Chorus is a spring mattress that has a natural and organic filling and batting for the cushioning effects. Everything except the spring coils is plant-based. Starting from the exterior the first is organic cotton mattress cover with cotton filling. The wool batting comes right under the cover for the quilting and comfort at the top. It supports the body, regulates temperature and also serves as a fire barrier. The PLA comfort layer is a plant-based layer added for the resiliency and moisture absorption. Next are the double layers of 1.5’ micro coils and 8” coil system with individually wrapped coils. The coil system keeps the air circulation intact and naturally maintains the mattress cooler. The mattress is 10 inches thick. The only comfort level available is cushion-firm.
Serenade is a hybrid mattress with coil system and latex layers. Hereafter the trade mark mattress cover with organic cotton, cotton batting and wool filling at the top, the PLA layer adds to the comfort even for Serenade mattress. The next layer is the 2 inches thick organic latex that adds a little softness and bounce to the bed. The latex also has air holes for better circulation and temperature regulation. The coil system is single-layered with only the 8” coils. The comfort levels are available either infirm or cushion-firm. The mattress is 11 inches thick with a rice range of $1499-2999.
EOS series has custom made organic mattresses in 3 different forms. Each mattress form has the arrangement of multiple mattress layers in any way the customer demands like. The beds are 10, 12 or 15 inches in thickness.
- EOS Trilux is all-latex organic mattress with three layers of latex that are 3 inches in thickness each. You can have a plush, medium or firm comfort with an additional option of having an ultra plush mattress topper as well. The price range would be $2099-4199.
- EOC Classic is 12 inches thick that has a comfort range from extra firm to plush as needed. The top layer is 3 inches of latex comfort layer or the micro-coils, and the base is 8” support layer made of encased spring coils. The price is $1799-3599.
- EOS Pillowtop is thicker at 15 inches. It has 3 inches thick top layer and 3 inches of middle comfort layer made of latex. The base is the 8” or spring coil system. You can even create different comfort zones for partners on the same mattress. The comfort layer swap is also available within 90 days. For those who are allergic to latex can have micro coils in place of the latex layers. The price would be $2499-4799.
- Luxury Series from Naturepedic consists of 3 models in the luxury range with pillow top. The mattresses in this series are also customizable with a change in the comfort layer or having different comfort zone son the larger sized mattresses.
- Quartet Organic Luxury mattress has two layers- 3” latex and 6” spring coils. In case you don’t want the latex you will get micro coils in its place. The mattress has a brass zipper cover. Open this zipper to access the comfort layer which you can change if the comfort is not for the liking. The change in the comfort layer is possible within 90 days where you have to pay for the shipping. The price would be anywhere between $2999-5199.
- Concerto Organic Luxury Pillow top mattress is plush at 13” thickness. The bed has a pillow top layer, two comfort layers made of latex or micro coils, as per choice and the base with spring coils. You may change the comfort layer with latex or micro coils. The price range for this mattress is $3699-7599.
- Symphony Organic Luxury Pillowtop Mattress is made of 4” pillow top with 3inches of latex in it and 1” medium latex base. The change in comfort level is within this layer. The mattress base is 5” long spring coil system to make up 16” for the mattress. This is the costliest of all the beds from Naturepedic with a range of $4599-9499 depending on the size.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Trial Period, Guarantee & Warranty
All the Naturepedic Organic Mattresses have 20 years limited warranty. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects for the first ten years with full repair and replacement. The next ten years will have a prorated warranty for the same.
As for the returns, the mattresses and all accessories have a 30-day money back guarantee. You need to get a prepaid return label to return the product. The return shipping charges apply to the customer with any promotions.
The 90-day exchange is applicable for a specific mattress to have the comfort layers exchanged. You need to get a label for the same to return the original comfort layers. It is essential that you do it within 90 days if you want that option.
Discount Prices On Naturepedic Organic Mattress
Naturepedic Organic Mattresses are one of the expensive mattresses when it comes to custom options and luxury high profile mattresses. There are cheaper and economic mattresses available but only for the smaller sizes. In general, the price range is between $259-9499 form the crib mattress to the ultra luxurious adult mattress in Cal king size. You need some discount, coupon codes or promo codes to get the mattress at a reasonable price.
There are Naturepedic coupons, coupon codes and promo codes available widely online. These coupons could get discounts of as low as $25 to as high as 30% off on the Naturepedic mattresses.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Shipping & Delivery
The Naturepedic Organic Mattress shipping will be within 5-7 business days, and within 10-15 days you may get the mattress at your doorstep.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Setup & Installation
There is no need for a mattress setup or installation for the Naturepedic Organic Mattress. The mattress comes ready to use.
Are Bedbugs in Naturepedic Organic Mattress a Possibility
Yes indeed! Bed bugs are naturally repelling towards wool. Wool is the material used in all the mattresses as the natural fire barrier. This layer acts double as a bug repellent as well. Using a protective mattress cover or pad would serve as extra protection. Regular cleaning of the mattress is also imperative.
Is Naturepedic Organic Mattress Non-Toxic
Yes absolutely. The mattresses and bedding accessories use organic cotton mainly. There is also natural wool for the batting and organic latex used for the comfort layers. The core of the most mattresses is steel spring coils which are non-toxic as well. The only non-organic material used is polyethylene for the baby mattresses. Even that is non-toxic as the material used is of food grade and safe for the babies.
Adjustable base For Naturepedic Organic Mattress
This is the upholstered adjustable base. The upholstery uses organic cotton. The adjustable base could elevate the head, feet or both at the same time. It is compatible with the adult mattresses like Naturepedic Chorus, Naturepedic EOS, Naturepedic Quartet, Naturepedic Concerto models. The adjustable base is available in the sizes twin XL, queen, king, and California King. The price ranges between $2599-5199.
Mattress Pads by Naturepedic Organic Mattress
There are organic mattress pads and mattress toppers available to use over the Naturepedic Organic Mattress. These mattresses use natural cotton and wool batting at the top that could get wet and damage the bed. Using the mattress pads or toppers adds to the extra layer and protection.
These mattress pads are available for all mattress sizes for adults, kids and cribs mattresses. The kid’s mattress pads can be waterproof or on-waterproof, fitted or with straps.
Mattress toppers are available only for the adult mattresses, in all the available sizes. They are organic mattress toppers made of latex, wool, shredded latex, etc. There is also a luxury pillow top topper in all sizes.
Naturepedic Organic baby bassinets and cradles
The organic cotton bassinet and cradle replacement mattresses are allergen free and easy to clean. The waterproof mattress has a polyethylene core that is non-toxic. The mattress is just 1.5 inches in thickness with the sizes 11” x 29”, 15” x 30”, 13” x 29”, 14” x 29”, 15” x 33” and 18” x 36” in the rectangle or oval shapes depending on the sizes.
Organic cotton stroke replacement mattress is for Stokke mini or Stokke Sleepi bassinets. The price would be higher at $109-219.
There is also the replacement mattress for the portable crib in size 24” x 38” 2”.
There is organic cotton changing pads with straps and the suitable cover for it as well.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Bedding Accessories
The Naturepedic Organic Mattress bedding accessories include the bed sheets, pillows, and pillowcases. The fabric used for making these is organic cotton. The pillows have organic cotton cover and filling using the natural material like cotton, wool or latex. There is also a waterproof pillow cover. The latex pillows are machine washable. The price range of the bedding accessories is $39-259.
Customer Service Phone Number
The customer service of Naturepedic is available over the telephone from Monday-Friday between 9 am and 5.30pm EST. You can call in at 800-917-3342
The email id would be email@example.com
Their address is 16925 Park Circle Drive, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Naturepedic Organic Mattress Financing
Naturepedic Organic Mattresses are expensive mattresses. The company offers flexible payment with monthly installment. Depending upon the total price there would be a minimum amount per month for each bed, adjustable base and even for some bedding accessories. The financing is in collaboration with Affirm. The interest rate would be 10% for 12 months. All you need to do is to select the Affirm option while checking out.
Naturepedic Organic Mattress in Stores
Naturepedic Organic Mattress is not an online-only brand. The mattresses are available in stores as well. You can look for the nearest retailer by typing in the address or zip code of your area. The search allows results within 25 miles, 50 or even 100 miles radius.
There is a Naturepedic Organic Mattress gallery at – 422 E. Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA- 95008. Their phone number is 408-370-2000.
Maintenance On Naturepedic Organic Mattress
All of the waterproof mattresses are easy to clean with a damp cloth. Just wipe off any dirt or dust from the mattress surface.
The quilted surfaces are non-waterproof. So you need to do only spot cleaning in those areas and for all other mattresses. Use a mild soap and warm water to clean the surface. Make sure that you use just a minimal amount of water for cleaning.
The bed sheets, latex pillows, etc. are machine washable. The sheets would be bigger when it comes. It takes 2-3 washes to let it shrink and reach its real size.
Off-Gassing, Environmental Safety concerns related to Naturepedic Organic Mattress
Not at all! The Naturepedic Organic Mattress uses only organic material that does not have any chemical to cause the off-gassing issue. The mattresses would be fresh in feel and smell.
Motion Transfer on a Naturepedic Organic Mattress
Not likely! The mattresses use spring coils with a firm or medium-firm comfort level that has minimal motion transfer feeling at the top. There could be some movements feeling with the plush models, but that too has better motion isolation to reduce the impact.
Sagging Problems in Naturepedic Organic Mattress
The natural material like cotton and wool would compress with time but that need to be sag. The spring coils are high quality that does not lose its temper with constant use. The Naturepedic Organic Mattresses can assure that there would not be any sagging issues with the use. Rotating the mattresses from head to foot and flipping the flappable mattresses can surely prevent sagging.
The clever use of latex and coil system makes the Naturepedic Organic Mattresses a bit bouncy. The overall comfort is medium-firm or firm for most models. Some people feel that the firm mattress is a bit firmer. That is a personal perspective.
On the wholeNaturepedic Organic Mattresses are the best way you can reduce chemical exposure. It is essential in the case of mattresses as it is with then that we spend one-third of our lives. Naturepedic Organic Mattress has better durability and quality to last for a long time.