This article is supported by our readers. We earn a commission through links with no extra cost to you.
Changing pads are the unavoidable necessity in the baby’s paraphernalia. It is where the baby is laid down to change his diapers, the dirty ones at that. The changing pads has to be water proof to protect it from, you know what! So here comes Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads.
The changing pads protect the baby from other dirty surfaces and make a clean and hygienic surface. You might have come across varieties of changing pads. Here we will see the changing pads made of natural organic cotton.
Naturepedic offers changing pads that are water proof. The pads have contouring on the sides to keep the baby from rolling off. They also offer compatible covering pads to make it easier to clean it. Let us have a look.
Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pad 2-Sided Contoured
Naturepedic pays more attention to the child’s health and safety in making the changing pads. Though the child does not spend much time on it, the use of organic makes it healthy. There is no chemical emission from the changing pad. The parents need not worry about any toxicity from it and it is safe to place it in the nursery.
- White Glove Delivery
- Mattress Removal
- Finance Available
- 15 Years warranty
- 120 Days home trial
100 night trial
25 years warranty
365 night Home trial
Tencel cooling cover
Gel Memory foam
- Free and fast delivery
- 100 night trial
- Free returns
- Celliant Technology
- 10 years warranty
Zip and wash cover
100% made in usa
Stain resistant fabric
101 nights sleep trial
- 365 night trial
- Everlong warranty
- Free shipping and Returns
- Financing Facility
Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads
Buy Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads online. They are certified organic fabric that are skin-friendly. The company never uses flame retardant chemicals, PVC, and other chemicals that are detrimental to the health.
Features of Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads
- The overall measurements of the Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads are 16.5 x 33 x 4 inches in width, length, and thickness.
- There are snap screws to secure the changing pad on to any desired surfaces on a dresser or table. The safety buckle attached on the surface will keep the baby secured on the surface. No amount of fussing and moving will make him/her fall off the pad.
- The surface of the pad is easily cleaned by wiping it. No amount of fluid will penetrate the surface. The use of food grade polyethylene makes a wonderful replacement for the toxic PVC and vinyl. It is also not abrasive and gentle on the baby’s skin.
- The changing pad is contoured with the two sides slightly raised for the safety of the child. Babies, tend to wriggle and can be stubborn while changing the pads, the raised sides will keep them in the pad without letting them fall.
- Only organic cotton is used for the filling. The fabric is also cotton. The water proof surface is food grade polyethylene that is 100% safe. All the materials used do meet the Greenguard certification requirements and is par from any chemical emission.
- The structural support of Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads is made by polyethylene network that makes the back bone of this product.
- There are no allergens or toxins such as phthalates, chlorinated substances, and polyurethane as in the case of other changing pads, in this product. The product has not undergone any kind of antimicrobial or flame retardant treatment.
Naturepedic Organic Contoured Changing Pads – 4-Sided Contoured
- This 4 sided contoured changing pad from Naturepedic comes with snap screws to secure it on to a dresser surface. The safety buckle keeps the baby buckled inside the pad.
- The largest feature of this changing pad is that it has raised sides on 4 parts. The baby will not way be able to slide off the surface or move. The contouring does not affect the space availability on the surface.
- The surface is 100% waterproof made of food grade polyethylene. The surface is smooth and soothing on the delicate baby skin. It is non-removable but can be wiped clean without much trouble.
- There is no toxic substance used for the making which prevents chemical emission. Polyethylene is safer than vinyl and PVC that are usually used on the changing pads to make it water proof.
- The changing pad has organic cotton filling inside and a back bone made of polyethylene which is, once again, food grade. The special design makes lots of air pockets and allows air flow.
- The Naturepedic organic cotton 4 sided contoured changing pad is hypoallergenic and is safe for all babies.
- This changing pad is 16.5 x 33 x 4 inches in width, length, and thickness. The product is made in USA.
Which changing pad would I prefer?
I would go with the 2-sided contour than the 4-sided. Though the 4 sided seems more secure but it works only when the baby is smaller. When the baby grows longer, the 4 sided seems small and not enough space. This might cause him/her to bmp the head. The 2-sided contoured changing pad will still have space that can prevent the head bumping. Since you would be standing on one side there nearly is no need of a 4 sided raised surface for extra protection. Since the legs and bum of the baby would practically be in the air, 2-sided is much more practical.
- 120 Night Trial
- 15 year warranty
- Cooling Gel
- Organic cotton cover
- Flame retardant
100 night sleep trial
10 year warranty
Finance facility available
100 night trial
25 years warranty
- 100% Natural Latex
- 2-in-1 Dual Comfort
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% Joma Wool
20 year warranty
Organic Cotton, Wool, Latex
Handcrafted in USA
Free 100 night trial
10 year warranty
Perfect hybrid mattress
Naturepedic Changing Pad Covers
Naturepedic offers compatible covers for these two organic cotton changing pads. The covers are suitable for either the 2-sided or the 4-sided contoured design. The Naturepedic organic cotton contoured changing pad covers are made are also made of natural organic cotton flannel. The material of the faric is highly absorptive and soft to touch.
- The covers are made to fit tightly on the changing pads and are made to the exact measurement of the changing pads and fit snugly.
- These covers are off white colored.
- The covers are hypoallergenic and thus it does not cause allergies and is safe from allergens and toxic chemicals.
- The covers are machine washable and can also be tumble dried.
- The only thing to make sure is to get the covers that is compatible for the type of changing pad. The 4 sided fits only for the 4 sided changing pads.
- The covers might fit for the other contoured changing pads but have much room inside on the sides.
Do note that the covering material is not water proof. It has extra absorbing capacity to take in more fluid in case of accidents. This cover would be ok to be used ONLY over water proof surfaced changing pads.
There are cases of the sticking at the corners coming off after a wash. That calls for caution. If you ask me, I am not a big fan of having a cover over a water proof changing pad surface. I mean, what is the point? The only purpose it can serve is to cover the surface from dirt and dust. Well, that might just be me.