These days, foam mattresses are getting more popular than traditional spring/ coil beds. This is because they provide total body support, eliminates motion transfer, and are durable. The market is flooded with varieties of Memory Foam Mattresses. If you are planning to buy one then read more to know about some of the best US Pedic memory foam mattresses. Read More …
US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses – Introduction
US Pedic Corporation Ltd. is both the manufacturer & wholesaler of quality mattresses. Their product line includes mattress, toppers, cushions & pillows. The company produces products using gel memory foam material. The company is Located in Maryland, USA and have office & warehouses in both USA and China. But before going into US Pedic mattress product details lets understand about gel infuse memory foam and their pros and cons.
Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Review
Today you will find a large variety of memory foam mattresses – Standard, Gel or Plant based foam. Standard/ viscoelastic memory foam mattresses have been around for many years and have proven to be a durable mattress material. However, gel infused memory foam material is a recent development. This material eliminates the main drawback of Standard memory foam which gets uncomfortably warm overnight. Gel Infused memory foam has beads or gel-infused foam that improves breath-ability, keeping the surface cooler.
Gel memory foam is the traditional viscoelastic foam’s new version but infused with millions of gel beads. The gel beads infused into memory foam creates an open cell structure that promotes air movement. The heat from your body disperses instead of collecting in your mattress. This helps maintain a cool, comfortable temperature throughout the night.
Gel Infused Memory Foam – Pros and Cons
- Pros – Gel Infused Memory Foam tend to sleep cooler and dissipate heat at a faster rate. This leads to faster response time when moving around all through the night. Plus, there is reduced motion transfer which means you can move around freely without bothering your partner. This is the latest hype and many manufacturers have begun to utilize this technology. Thus, gel memory foam mattresses are widely available.
- Cons – Though the gel mattress sleeps cooler initially, if two people are sharing it throughout the course of the night the gel can tend to warm up. Moreover, just like standard memory foam mattresses the gel models also let off VOC’s and so the new mattress odor is quite common, but this smell disappears within a few days.
US Pedic Mattress Reviews
US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses – Products and Features
US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses utilizes only the gel infuse technology. They are of different thicknesses – 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches and 15 inches. Its low profile 8 inches mattress comes in two layers whereas the 15 inches luxurious mattress comes in four layers. Their inner cover is Fire Retardant and the Heavy Fabric/ Microfabric outer cover protects the mattress. These mattresses come in a non-slip bottom. These mattresses are CFR 1633 and 1632 certificated. These are reasonably priced mattresses. The mattress ships in one piece vacuum packaging and when opening, simply unroll the mattress. The various Memory Foam Mattresses models offered by US Pedic are
- Excel – The Excel Gel Memory Foam Mattress comes in 8″ profile. This dual layer mattress contains gel infused memory foam and high density base foam. It comes in an Aloe fabric cover. The product no. to purchase this product is G801.
- Encore – Encore is a 10 inches thick mattress containing super soft memory foam, gel infused memory foam, and high density base foam. The product code of this mattress is NG102.
- Cosmoplitan – The Cosmoplitan 10 inches thick Gel Memory Foam Mattress comes in two layers – The gel infused memory foam, and high density base foam. This model mattress product code is G103.
- Bellagio – Bellagio comes 12 inches high and contains 3 layers. Its top layer is super soft memory foam, middle is gel infused memory foam, and the last layer is high density base foam. Its product code is G121.
- Stratosphere – The Stratosphere Gel Memory Foam Mattress includes four layers. This 15″ thick mattress Foam layers are super soft memory foam on the top than the gel infused memory foam, following is ventilated comfortable foam and last is high density base foam. The item no. to buy this model is G151.
US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses – Best Seller Products
US Pedic 8″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen, Plush feel
Product Description – This 8 inches thick mattress has an open, gel infused memory foam cell structure which allows cool air to dissipate. As mentioned earlier the gel infused memory foam is inherently cooler than memory foam alone. Thus, it provides a uniquely comforting feel. Its second layer is high density support foam.
Features – Its various features are
- This mattress comes with 2″ gel infused memory foam and 6″ high density base foam
- The gel infused memory foam cradles the body and improves circulation by reducing uncomfortable stress on your pressure points.
- The high density support layer of foam helps conform to your body and eliminates pressure points and motion transfer.
- This queen size bed offers you the desire plush feel.
- This mattress is naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
- It is a single sided bed which does not require turning.
- The mattress has Aloe fabric 100% polyester cover.
- It comes in a Non-slip supportive bottom base
- This bed comes in the standard queen mattress measurements.
- This fully assembles mattress just needs to be roll out.
- It comes with 5 years Warranty
US Pedic 10″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress, All Sizes
Product Description – The US Pedic 10″ Mattress has cooling gel foam technology. This gel infuses foam holds the body and improves circulation while lessening painful sores and stress on your pressure point. This technology also reduces the motion transfer which minimizes the impact of your sleep partner’s movements.
- This mattress comes with 3″ gel infused memory foam and 7″ high density base foam
- The mattress cover is 100% Aloe Vera fabric.
- This mattress helps eliminate tossing and turning as well as minimizes night sweats.
- This mattress is durable and keeps its shape for long.
- It does not require any flipping or rotating.
- It is available in standard four sizes – Twin, Full, Queen and King.
- Their dimensions are Twin 39″ X 75″ X 10″, full 54″ X 75″ X 10″, Queen 60″ X 75″ X 10″ and King 72″ X 75″ X 10″.
- Their prices vary from $500 – $1000.
- It comes with 5 years Warranty
Where To Buy US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses from?
US Pedic Memory Foam Mattresses are available online from many retailers. The large retail online stores like Amazon, eBay, and other affiliates like online-furniture-depot.com, groupon.com sells these products. The benefit of buying online is to get free shipping, clearance sale, discounts and other special offers which can occasionally be availed from these retailers. The greatest way to buy your dream bed is to compare product prices across the web to get the best of the best deal.
Get the deepest and most restful sleep on US Pedic Gel Memory Foam Mattresses. Their cooling gel technology in combination with supportive high density base foam offers a perfect sleeping surface to relieve all day stress.