Sealy Posturepedic is from the words ‘posture’ and ‘orthopaedic’. Sealy Posturepedic Mattress is an innerspring mattress that has various types of coils used according to the model. The different coil types include open, offset, pocket coil etc. Sealy Posturepedic Mattress can provide differential comfort levels with the help of foam comfort layers. These mattresses give orthographically good support, relieves pressure and are durable.
Avocado Mattress is all natural. Non toxic and comes with 100 Day trial. The features of the avacado mattress is quite impressive.
Sealy is basically an entry level mattress available in a low to mid price range. The major advantages of Sealy Posturepedic mattress is its price, general support, edge support, lack of off gassing, cooling effects, motion isolation, ease in handling or move and needing less break in time. Let us dig into the features of this wonderful range of posturepedic mattress.
Features Of Sealy Posturepedic Mattress
- The covering fabric is safe, hypoallergenic, and also soft. The knit fabric in the mattress is durable and is also quite comfortable to sleep on.
- The comfort layer is of foam which can be regular, memory foam or gel infused foam.
- The next layer is the specially formed Sealy embrace coil system that supports the lower back and thus aligns the spine in a healthy way. The coil and the topping foam layer can contour to the body weight. Individual coils are very useful as it helps to reduce the motion transfer.
- The core support is from a gel infused foam layer that reduce the heat and thus keep the mattress cooler. The core support is right in the center where the maximum weight will be. The lower back and hips area will have the duly support it needs.
- The edge support is another advantage of Sealy Posturepedic mattress because of the thick support all along the edge. This therefore allows maximum surface use on the mattress and makes it durable even if someone sits on the edge.
- The most convenient feature is the handle at the side. This is not available in all models even though majority of them have this feature.
- The best feature is that you get to try the mattress in retail stores. You can find the stores from their site by providing your zip code to see the nearest store.
- The Sealy Posturepedic mattress is available in all sizes and also in 5 different models.
- The available models of Sealy Posturepedic mattress are Sealy Selwyn mattress, Sealy Lovell mattress, Sealy Sedley mattress, Sealy Glennon mattress, and Sealy Sayer Plush mattress. The Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty mattresses are made in Australia with many technologically advanced features.
Sealy Posturepedic Selwyn Mattress
The Selwyn model of Sealy Posturepedic Mattress is one sided with open coil system in the core. It is a level 3 mattress that means it is on the plush side and also softer in feel. It is also available in firm and plush euro pillow top comforts as well.
Features of Sealy Posturepedic Selwyn Collection Mattress
- The Selwyn model has an outer layer of woven fabric that comes in standard mattresses. There are options to change this fabric into a woven antimicrobial fabric with water resistant layer or with a knitted antimicrobial fabric with water resistance. These options are available in all the three comforts.
- The quilt surface also has a layer of 2 inch super soft gel foam layer for the cooling effect on the surface. This layer is the same in all the varieties of this model.
- The comfort layer is 2 inch medium firm gel poly foam and 3 inch firm gel poly foam under it in the plush model. For the firm comfort mattress the comfort layer is of a 2 inch form gel poly foam layer and a 3 inch ultra-firm gel poly foam layers.
- The comfort layer is totally different in the plush euro pillow top variety that has 2 inch gel poly foam, 2 inch medium gel poly foam which then follows a 1 inch thick firm gel poly foam layers to make it extra soft.
- The core support in the middle area is due to a half inch thick gel visco foam. This layer is the same in all varieties. From this layer onwards the layers are the same in all options.
- The innerspring is posturetech titanium alloy coil with a density of 696. The support system is stern with 2 ½ inch high performance foam encased edges all along and an additional ½ an inch thick support foam in the base. Handles are there in this model for all sizes.
- The overall thickness of the mattress is 14 inches.
Sealy Posturepedic Lovell Mattresses
The Lovell collection of Sealy Posurepedic Mattress are one sided with encased coils inside for better support. The coils are all individually wrapped in quality foam.
Features of Sealy Posturepedic Lovell Collection
- Starting with the top layer, it has three options for a standard woven fabric with no fancy additions, Prosense fabric that is woven and has antimicrobial property. A Prolux knit fabric with antimicrobial ability follows it. Both of these optional fabrics can also have an additional water resistant layer. This facility is available for the plush, firm, and also plush euro pillow top models of Lovell collection mattresses.
- The quilt surface is the regular for the Sealy mattress and also have the 2 inch thick super soft gel poly foam layer for the soft feel.
- The comfort layer has only the 2 inch medium gel poly foam for the plush mattress, a combination of one inch ultra firm gel poly foam and one inch thick firm gel poly foam in the firm mattress. The Lovell plush euro pillow top model has a 2 inch soft gel poly foam followed by Versare and also one inch thick medium gel poly foam for the comfort it offers.
- The core support is also the Sealy ½ an inch gel poly foam in the middle area of the mattress. The inner spring system is made of Sealy posturepedic titanium coil that is individually encased to reduce motion transfer and also provide support to the lower back. Here, the coil density is higher with 825.
- The support system is the trademark, 2 ½ inch layer of high density foam to encase the edges to keep up the shape and also rigidity of the mattress. The base gets support from an additional base foam which is half an inch thick.
- Handles are there for all models of all sizes. The mattress measures 12 ½ inches in height for the plush and firm models and it is 13 ½ inches for the plush euro pillow top.
Sealy Posturepedic Sedley Mattresses
The Sedley collection mattresses from Sealy Posturepedic are double sided. These mattresses can be flipped on regular basis and both the sides have the same comfort layers added. These mattresses have better durability than one sided ones. Since these mattresses are also with the same quality products, these double sided mattresses will surely woo you.
puffy Mattresses are the best rated mattress and is awarded the best mattress for the year 2017. Check out its features and more details here on their website.
Features of Sealy Posturepedic Sedley Collection
- Since this is a double sided mattress, let us start from the core. The core is posturetech titanium allow coils with a coil density of 969. All the coils are open and have no covering. The other layers are on both the sides of these coils.
- The core support of gel poly foam is on either side of the innerspring coils. The foam is half an inch in thickness that can wick the heat away from the surface.
- The comfort layers on both top and bottom of the core support is one layer of one inch medium comfort gel poly foam in the plush model. The comfort layer is one inch form gel poly foam in firm mattresses and a combination of one inch thick medium gel poly foam, Versare foam and then one inch form gel poly foam makes the plush euro pillow top mattress.
- Topping the comfort layer is the quilt with 2 inch super soft gel poly foam within a woven fabric if the choice is standard mattress. The covering fabric can be woven antimicrobial with water resistance property or a knitted fabric with the same abilities.
- The edge support is the same in all models and is of 2 ½ inches of high performance foam that covers all around the mattress.
- The handles are present in all the sizes of Sedley collection mattress.
- The mattresses are ether 13 inches or 25 inches in thickness. The thicker mattress is for the plush euro pillow top models.
Sealy Posurepedic Glennon Mattresses
The Glennon collection mattresses are single sided. The comfort levels available are plush, firm and cushion firm euro pillow top. The thickness or height of the mattress varies with the comfort level. They are 13 inches for plush and firm mattresses and 15 inches for cushion firm euro pillow top mattresses.
Features of Sealy Posurepedic Glennon Collection
- The mattresses are available in all sizes for each comfort level. Handles are available for all mattresses in this Glennon collection. The handles are quite sturdy and also help in moving the mattress while you clean it.
- The quilt layer of the mattresses have 2 inch super soft gel poly foam within a simple woven fabric or a knitted antimicrobial fabric that is water resistant. The latter two fabrics are available only as an optional on demand.
- The comfort layer options ranges with the comfort option that you choose. The plush mattress has 4 inch medium gel poly foam and the firm mattress has 3 inches of firm gel poly foam and also one inch of Ultra firm gel poly foam.
- The foam in the core support area is the same ½ inch gel visco foam that is over the innerspring coils. The coil system is of posturetech titanium alloy coil that has a coil density of 594.
- The sturdiness of the mattress is due to the proper edge support that has foam encasement all around. The 2 ½ inches of high performance foam in the edges improves the surface utilization on the mattress.
- The bottom of the mattress gets protection by a half inch thick support base foam which also gets a covering by the chosen kind of fabric.
Sealy Posturepedic Sayer Mattresses
The Sayer collection mattresses from Sealy Posturepedic are all one sided mattresses with open coils inside. It falls under the level I for its comfort with all the features like core support center, gel infused foam and edge support facilities. The mattresses use 10% denser premium foam for the layering for better durability in comparison.
Features of Sealy Posturepedic Sayer Collection Mattress
- The sturdy handles around the mattress helps in housekeeping work and also for rotating the mattress. With options of choosing antimicrobial fabric as the covering material there is no problem with allergies.
- The comfort level of the mattress depends on three forms plush, firm and plush pillow top. The fabric covering material have the options of simple woven fabric, woven antimicrobial Prosense or the knitted antimicrobial Prolux.
- The quilt layer is of 2 inch super soft gel poly foam. The comfort layer forms the 3 ½ inches thick medium gel poly foam for plush model. The firm mattress has 2 ½ inches of firm gel poly foam and also one inch ultra firm gel poly foam layers. The plush pillow top is of 2 inch medium gel poly foam layers and, versare material for binding these layers.
- The middle of the mattress has the gel poly foam layer for extra cooling in the middle. The innerspring coils are open without any encasement. The coils are posturetech titanium alloy coils with a density of 696.
- The mattresses are 12 ½ inches in height for the plush and firm models. The plush pillow top models are thicker at 13 inches in total height.
Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty Mattress Series
The Dynasty Series Plush from Sealy Posturepedic mattress including Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty 220 Plush is an intermittent mattress between firm and pillowtop. It offers you more of soft surface. A revolutionary technology, there are several models available for you to choose from. Note the Dynasty series mattresses are currently launched only in Australia.
Sealy’s Unicased construction offers extra stability thus resisting motion transfer. ComfortCore is one of the prominent feature of Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty series. ComfortCore offers you different layers of comfort in the middle of the mattress. This gives the mattress extra conformity in the lower back area. For those who are suffering from back pain, such intense density allows you to relax the muscles. It also fixes the spine alignment while prolonging the durability of the mattress.
- Voted as Australia’s Favorite mattress
- All the components including the mattress are made in Australia
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
- Accredited by NATA, each and every component of the mattress are tested to withstand Australian standards
- Available in all sizes
- Different models available such as Imperial Euro Top, Noble Euro Top, Sovereign Firm, Sovereign Plush and Monarch Euro Top
Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty CSS Plush
Dynasty CSS Plush has replaced Plush plus. A much firmer mattress for those who prefer to literally sleep like a log, this is as far as it gets.
Nest Bedding & Mattress
nest Bedding is one of the oldest mattresses in the market which is cheap and luxurious at the same time. Eco friendly and very safe..
This Posturepedic CSS Hospitality Collection from Sealy delivers you many orthopedic benefits. The company claims that it offers excellent spine support and helps in re-aligning the back while delivering optimum luxury.
With innerspring as the support system, it features Versare insulator pad. The 736 interlaced Posturetech coil density provides a healthy support to the heaviest parts of the body. It helps in distributing the weight equally thus alleviating stress on the pressure points. This prevents the comfort layers from getting pushed to the coil system. It comes with supersoft convoluted latex sealyfoam that gives the quilt more of a plush feel. The Fiberlux fiber comes with flame retardant features. More key features include –
- .5″ Sealyfoam
- Padding layers of comfort
- 1.25″X.5″ Convoluted Sealyfoam
- 2″X1″ Pressure Point materials
- Unicase Edge and Base (with support channels)
Caring For the Sealy Posturepedic Mattress
The Sealy Posturepedic mattress has an option to have an antimicrobial covering material. Still the mattresses would need the protection of a mattress topper or pad. It makes the cleaning easier and also safeguards it from dirt, dust, and sweat.
Rotate the one sided mattresses. The double sided mattress can be rotated as well as flipped to prolong its life.
Clean the mattresses with the help of a vacuum. It is better not to use any liquid cleaners on the mattress top. In case of any spillage or stains use only a minimal amount of cold water and very dilute vinegar or mild soap to clean the stain. Dry cleaning agents are strictly prohibited from using as it could damage the fabric.
All Sealy Posturepedic mattresses have 10 year warranty and that can be retained only with proper care and protection of the mattress. Also make sure that you choose the ideal foundation also. The foundation options are there on the official site for each mattress.
Live & Sleep Mattress
live and sleep Mattress has more range in terms of quality and types. Think of memory foam, medium plush, plush or firm, The best quality mattress all in one place.
luxi Sleep mattress is one of its own kind. The technology itself is mind blowing. There are over 30 patents for the product and its one of the best Memory foam mattress ever designed.