The Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series AP 704 Cushion Firm Mattress is an innerspring cum gel memory foam mattress. Sealy has beautifully incorporated in its Sealy Posturepedic 704, softness and firmness in the exact perfect proportion. Sealy is a name that has been shining like a star amidst the competitive mattress market. Sealy started its journey in 1881 from the State of Texas and is now a world known name. Of its century-long journey, innovation has always been a part.
The Sealy Posturepedic 704 series is made using the coil design that makes the mattress softer from the top and stronger from the bottom. The coils used in the Sealy Posturepedic 704 are made of titanium alloy. Titanium alloy is very light in weight but very tough and strong. Being a mixture of titanium and other strong metals, the titanium alloy is also resistant to corrosion and remains strong even in extreme temperatures. Sealy Posturepedic 704 is a type of cushion firm mattress that tends to be a little softer than the usual firm mattresses. And since the gel infused type of memory foam is being used in the Sealy Posturepedic 704 mattress, the user does not have to sleep on a hot mattress which is one of the uneasy problems that a user usually faces with a memory foam mattress.
When a person lies on a mattress, the region of his body that needs the most support is the lumbar region. Sealy Posturepedic 704 has a core support center which takes care of the user’s back and saves it from the pain of backaches. The edges have been made using the SolidEdge technology, which gives a solid edge to support on an edge to edge space to sleep on.
The exact features of Sealy Posturepedic 704 Mattresses
- The Sealy Posturepedic 704 consists of 5 layers of comfort which includes the center region with the core support memory foam layer. Then there is a layer of high-performance activeflex of 1.5”, SuperSoft active-flex of 1”, .5” Hypersoft and 1.5” x .5” conv. Hypersoft. Rayon fiber has been used as the flame retardant.
- No flipping trouble with Sealy Posturepedic 704.
- Since each coil is encased with foam, the motion gets efficiently silenced. This feature turns to be great for People with partners.
- The gel-infused memory foam helps in keeping the temperature regulated.
- Use of SolidEdge Technology.
- Titanium alloy coils are used in the base of the mattress.
- You can use it with an adjustable base.
- Sealy Posturepedic 704 has a warranty period of 10 years attached to it.
Sealy has gone to the extent of hiring reputed doctors, orthopedic surgeons, and clinicians who work as consultants for design making at Sealy. They are the members of the Orthopedic Advisory Board (OAB) at Sealy. These experts use their expertize to design the best mattresses that will offer supreme comfort and rest to the users.
Similar to these mattresses are the Sealy Posturepedic Plus Series Ashton Cushion Firm Mattresses. These are available in different sizes. Ashton Cushion Firm has a tight top construction for superior comfort. The Plus coils in the mattress reduce motion transfer and also gives better support and durability.
The Gel Series Plush Euro Pillowtop mattress has a soft and cushiony effect which gives great support to the body by relieving pressure. There is increased sleep surface for better sleep at night.
Customers have rated the Sealy Posturepedic mattress to be an above average mattress in terms of durability and longevity. These mattresses have been around for a long time and are a popular brand of mattresses.