The best of all features is that the Plushbeds mattresses are coming with the 100 night trial where you can try the mattresses without hesitation and see if that is really what you want. If you decide to part with it, you can do so, without losing any money.
When it comes to mattresses shopping, choosing a good one is a herculean task. The lifespan and quality are the main subjects of concern. But with Plushbeds, you can give these worries a rest. The PlushBeds mattresses define quality and offer rejuvenating sleeping experience at an affordable price.
PlushBeds Latex mattresses are made from natural rubber. The mattresses are of superior quality. The mattresses come in a wide range of firmness and sizes. They have a long life.
The Latex mattresses also have reduced motion transfer so that one partner does not disturb the other. These mattresses are good for the back, last longer and are not allergic. They are also cooler than traditional mattresses.
PlushBeds mattresses – Positive reviews
- Build out of components bought from various leading high quality brands and under the guidance of experienced craftsmen, Plushbeds are the epitome of quality at an exceptional rate!
- To give the customer the freedom of choosing after experiencing the product, Plushbeds has attached a 100 day trial offer to its mattresses. So use and then choose!
- If you feel that the mattress, that you have chosen is not the right one, you can either exchange the mattress or you can simply return it.
- The company is willing to answer any of your questions at any time, so the customers can freely use the customer care service and get their doubts cleared.
- The PlushBeds mattresses come in varieties. Plushbeds mattresses offer four different types – Natural Latex mattresses, Memory foam mattresses, Sofa bed mattresses and RV mattresses. All these Plushbeds mattresses are to the ‘T’ in fulfilling their purposes. The customer also gets 25 long years of warranty with the Plushbeds Natural latex mattresses.
- The BBB (Better Business Bureau) review of Plushbeds mattresses also shows a green sign! It has got an ‘A’ rating from the BBB for its performance.
The GreenGuard certification is an extra feather in the hat of Plushbeds mattresses! It has been certified as a low-emitting mattress. Eco-friendly fire barriers derived out of plants are used in the mattresses, which again is a plus point. Usually harmful chemicals are used in the mattresses to make it fire resistant. High quality memory foam and natural latex are the main filling ingredients of these mattresses. The complete organic natural latex mattresses is one of the best as it combines
100% natural latex and high density foam that is CertiPUR certified. The foam and latex combination gives the exact amount of firmness (not letting it to be hard) and softness. The softness offered by the foam acts as a support to the firmness of latex. The foam at the bottom and the latex at the top! The base of the mattress made with spruce wood supports and absorbs pressure efficiently.
Body pain and sleepless nights are not going to haunt you any more for PlushBeds mattress is your warrior!
PlushBeds mattresses – Negative reviews
Talking about negatives, Plushbeds mattresses don’t have many to its credits. The only problem is with latex mattresses as certain people don’t like the firmness of latex mattresses.
There are a few reviews at Yelp where the customers who bought PlushBeds had a difficult time returning the beds. The return policy according to Yelp is very tedious and repacking and sending the bed back costs a lot of money and effort and is impossible for older people.