Any number of mattresses may not be enough when you have regular guests or have slumber party for kids. The foldable beds come as a great boon for them. These foldable mattresses are of 2 types. They are 2-fold and tri-fold mattresses.
Milliard is the leading brand for the tri-fold mattresses. It is the best of all. Milliard also offers the bi-fold mattresses and the regular ones as well. All of these are memory foam mattresses for comfort for sleep and also for storage. Lets head on to see what these mattresses are and why we should use them in the first place!
Benefits Of Using Foldable Mattresses
- Foldable mattresses are the easiest ones to store when not in use. The tri-fold mattresses are the easiest since they fold to the minimal size and can be stored even under a sofa or could also disguise as a make-shift sofa.
- With the foldable mattresses you don’t have to waste space inside the closet. It can be used elsewhere.
- Foldable beds, especially the tri-fold mattresses are the best options for trips and vacations. Keep them with you when you are going for visits where you might have to spend the night. Do not bother the host and get your own bed ready for the night.
- The tri-fold mattress makes a great asset for camping. You don’t have to carry heavy weight mattress and nor do you have to compromise with a shabby platform for sleep.
- Tri-fold mattresses can be ideal for kids when there is less space in the room. Fold the mattress during day and use it for sitting. Unfold it when it is bedtime.
- The foldable mattresses are mostly made of memory foam and does not cost high.
The Ideal Thickness Of Foldable Mattress
The foldable mattresses are meant as convenience. They cannot be too thick. Ideally the foldable mattresses are 4, 6, or 8 inches in thickness. The 4 inches and 6 inches are the best options. They may not be sufficient for many adults but fits fine for children.
The thinner mattresses are equally light weighted. It helps the children to take it with them when going for sleepovers. In that case, the thinner ones are handier.
Now let us see which these foldable mattresses are and which the regular mattresses from Milliard are.
Memory Foam Mattresses By Milliard
Milliard Tri Folding Mattress Twin, With Ultra Soft Removable Cover And Non-Slip Bottom (twin)
- This Milliard tri-fold mattress is 4 inches in thickness. It makes to a dimension of 78 x 38 inches in length and width. It is foldable 3 times. The folded dimensions are 38 x 26 x 12 inches. The mattress is made using certified foam with good ventilation inside.
- The mattress could be placed anywhere for the night’s sleep. It is suitable on the floor, on a platform bed etc. The mattress can be folded or unfolded real fast. It folds neatly into a smaller size. The compact size makes it easier for transportation.
- The air flow foam regulates the heat in the mattress. It does not allow the mattress to get heated too much and offers comfortable sleep. The mattress is 4 inches of open cell foam. The mattress is firm.
The main concern with this foldable mattress is that there are no handles. The mattress comes with a soft bamboo cover and it folds with the cover over it. The mattress cover is removable and washable. The cover has a non-slip bottom that keeps the mattress in place.
As much as the customers loved this foldable mattress many wished there also were a storage bag along with this. A handle and a storage bag would have made this mattress the best with no complaints.
Milliard 6-inch Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress With Ultra Soft Removable Cover With Non-Slip Bottom – Twin
This is a 6 inch memory foam mattress with 2 layers of foam. The top layer is 1.5 inches of memory foam with 4.5 inches of support foam. The mattress is firm in comfort with just enough softness at the top.
The mattress folds to a convenient size for storage. It is available in 3 sizes, twin, full and queen. The dimensions of these mattresses are 78 x 38 inches and 73 x 52 inches. The availability of the larger size makes it easier for many. This can be used as any regular mattress. In smaller space like a condo, this could be folded and kept away to make space.
The mattress comes with a jacquard bamboo cover that is soft to touch. The mattress folds up with this cover. The cover is removable and machine washable.
When the mattress is open for sleep, you may not feel the folds or edges on the mattress. The mattress feels smooth and fine without any ridges. You can even use 2 mattresses side by side and cover it with a single large sheet. Still you feel like a complete single mattress.
Milliard Premium Twin 75 X 38 Folding Bed With Luxurious Memory Foam Mattress
This is a bi-fold mattress that comes with its bed. The frame for this portable bed comes ready to use. You don’t need to assemble anything. It has been done for you. The mattress is strapped to the bed frame so that it stays in place. The best feature is that the bed can have wheels to make it portable. It is the only part that you may have to fix.
The bed uses the 4 inches thick mattress with standard dimensions of twin mattress. The height of the bed is 16 inches. When folded, the mattress and the bed together folds to make only 12 inches of thickness. There are buckles added to tighten the folded bed in place.
This bed and mattress has a weight carrying capacity of 400 pounds. The IFD support is also rather high. The mattress is made using 2.5 pounds of memory foam. The comfort of the mattress is medium to firm.
The bed frame uses trampoline base where the mattress would be placed. The mattress stays tight and secure on the frame. There are strong metal bars for safety.
Milliard 8-inch Queen Memory Foam Mattress With Ultra Soft Removable Anti-Microbial Cover
This regular sized mattress from Milliard is firm in comfort. It has 2 layers of foam, a softer foam at top and firmer foam for the support. The top layer is 2 inches of luxurious memory foam. The base foam is 6 inches thick. The support foam also has open cell technology.
The mattress cover is soft material that can resist the microbes and allergens. It keeps the mattress completely safe. The cover is removable and washable also.
The mattress can contour to the body and relieve back pain, pain in shoulders, neck etc. It is quite heavy. The mattress is available in twin, full, queen and king sizes.
The 8 inch mattress is more suitable for children and for adults, only for those who prefer firm mattress. The mattress firmness is higher. Those who could break in the mattress it is comfortable.
Milliard 10-inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress- Dual Layered With Ultra Soft Removable Anti-Microbial Cover
This 10 inch memory foam mattress from Milliard is a luxurious mattress with a plush top layer. The top layer of the mattress is 2. 5 inches of memory foam. The memory foam used here is 4 pounds in density. The support layer is high density firm foam that is 7.5 inches in thickness.
This luxurious mattress is available in full, queen and king sizes. The high quality foam contours to the body and reduces any pain. It can support the spinal alignment and offers comfortable and healthy sleep. The mattress can support the weight of heavier people.
Many have used it as a luxury mattress and others have used it to get relief from back problems and joint issues. People have ended up using it their primary mattress after getting it for their guest rooms. The mattress can mask the motion transfer effectively and make it comfortable for partners.