Zinus 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft, Cloud-like Memory Foam Mattress includes a plush, quilted cover and a unique combination of multiple foam layers, providing you a cloud-like, luxurious feel. Its innovative foam layers shapes perfectly to your body, giving you customize comfortable sleep surface. It contains 1 inch memory foam, 1.5 inch comfort foam and 1 inch microfiber quilted to soft knitted jacquard cover. Additionally, the 1 inch Viscolatex Responsive foam is for resiliency while the 3.5 inch high-density foam supports full-body so that you can sleep well and wake up refreshed.
Features Of Zinus 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft, Cloud-like Memory Foam Mattress
- It contains 1 inch microfiber quilted to soft knitted jacquard cover, 1 inch Viscolatex Responsive Foam, 1 inch memory foam, 1.5 inch comfort foam & 3.5 inch high-density base support foam.
- Its memory foam infuses with green tea, charcoal and BioFoam natural plant oil to eliminate odors.
- It has minimal use of petrol based chemicals to keep your mattress fresh.
- It includes only the highest quality of Foam.
- All foam in this mattress is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability and performance
- It is available in multiple sizes – Twin, Full, Queen and King
- The product dimensions of this mattress are – Twin 39 x 75 x 8 inches, Full 54 x 75 x 8 inches, Queen 60 x 80 x 8 inches and King 76 x 80 x 8 inches
- The prices of this mattress varies from $150 – $255
- For convenient delivery, it is compress, roll and ships in a box
- It comes with worry free 10 year limited warranty
Zinus 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft Customer Reviews
People have neutral reviews related to Zinus 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft, Cloud-like Memory Foam Mattress. There are people who say it is a great mattress available at a great price. Some even mentions it is better or similar in quality than other branded expensive mattresses. In contrast, some people say it is not plush as advertise. Moreover, few people complain about the chemical smell and getting hot.
Positive Customer Reviews
One couple says it is beyond comfort. In addition, the big plus is that one does not feel the partner movements and they sleep without interruption. Aaron says it is not super soft yet is supportive. He didn’t found any difference in the quality when compared to his girlfriend’s expensive Tempurpedic bed. David says it is incredibly comfortable, easy to set up, expands fully and better than his previous $1600 mattress. Further he says the packaging is extremely easy to move and the new bed smell isn’t that bad which is gone within hours. Robert mentions it has the perfect firmness which contours to his body perfectly. He had 4 major back surgeries and finds the best comfort on this bed.
Negative Customer Reviews
One customer complains that it is not at all plush but a medium plush bed. He says initially there was a chemical smell but after airing out it was bearable. Another customer with back issues and fibromyalgia says he expected softer bed and this actually hurts him. After putting a gel topper as well as a feather topper, he was now able to sleep well. Another sleeper says he is very disappointed by the firmness of this item. He likes an ultra plush soft mattress but it is a good quality firm mattress that even gets hot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ideally, how much time does this bed takes to air out odors?
Usually, it will take 6-8 hours to ventilate. Though the smell is not toxic, it is best to air out the mattress in a well ventilated room without any bed sheets.
Is this mattress imported?
This product manufactures in China and is Certi-PUR US certified.
Can I remove the cover for washing?
Yes, unzip it for removing and washing.
Can I use a platform or box springs as a base?
It requires any flat and secure foundation – a traditional box spring, a slatted bed frame, or even the floor are fine as long as the resting area is flat and secure.