Welcome to Personal Comfort bed…
Personal Comfort Beds Review
The mattress is one among the most important and personal home items you own. A bad mattress will never help you to get the recommended (7-8 hours) of sleep. While, the comfort level of a mattress varies from person to person. buying a mattress is a big investment and so you make sure that it works for you. Maybe, I can save your time and money with this short memory foam mattress review below. Keep on reading to know more!
Table of Contents
- Personal Comfort Bed
- General features of Personal Comfort Memory foam beds
- Top 3 Personal Comfort memory foam mattresses(with their features and customer reviews)
- 12” Silver Edition Bed vs Sleep Number iLE Bed – CalKing
- 13” A8 Bed vs Sleep Number Bed i8 – Twin
- 9” A3 Bed vs Sleep Number c3 Bed – Full / Double
- General customer reviews
- Where to buy?
- Frequently asked questions
Personal Comfort Bed
Personal Comfort is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality beds, since 1973. They are specialists in designing customizable mattresses, which can meet your comforts individually. Here, you will get factory direct pricing without any additional sales taxes for your order. Since, customer satisfaction is their prime motive!
Specialities include: Number beds, Adjustable beds, Technology, Speciality sleep etc.
Features of Personal Comfort Memory Foam Mattresses (Number technology)
- Touch Screen Technology: Presence of Gen III hand controller provides a very easy-to-use touch screen interphase. It comes with a protective encasement to prevent any further damage.
- Advanced Calibration: This feature ensures that the hand controls tunes perfectly to your size of mattress.
- 2-Zone Completely Personalized: This feature includes a left and right zone within the mattress. It lets you to personalize your side of the mattress for a desired level of comfort.
- Instant Comfort Air Control Unit and Hand Controls: One of the best features ever! This offers 45 unique settings per remote. You can connect your phone to your mattress. In addition, Bluetooth connectivity is also available on certain models beginning with A5.
- Inter-changeable components: Where, you can upgrade or downgrade the mattress foam comfort layers at any time.
- Replaceable components: All the components of this bed are fully replaceable.
- Zippered Center Panel: This zippered center panel cover allows you to customize your bed, according to your wish. Altogether, one can add and remove, upgrade, downgrade and swap comfort foam as they wish.
- Instant-Connect Hose Adaptors: These beds include air control unit and air chambers that are connected using Kink resistant holes. An ideal feature to prevent air loss, when disconnected from the air control unit.
- Reversible comfort layers: This feature is only available at Personal Comfort bed. Through this, it lets you to easily change the level of mattress comfort and firmness.
- Wrapped Rail System: Presence of wrapped side and foot rails is beneficial to prevent the internal mattress components from shifting.
- Patented Reversible “top panel” mattress cover: This patented design yields a sleeping surface with a two-sided option.
- Chamber system: The 24-guage vulcanized rubber air chambers help to create a uniform balance throughout the mattress.
Other important features include
- ThermaPhase Gel Viscoelastic Memory Foam: This ThermaPhase Gel is capable of creating a temperature neutralizing sleeping surface. Also, the open cell structure of the Viscoelastic memory foam allows the easy absorption and distribution of the body heat. It works by balancing the level of pressure points. Moreover, the mattress is great for improving the level of blood circulation. In short, the mattress is CertiPUR-US, meeting all the standards for emissions, content and durability.
- Polyurethane Foam: Addition of Polyurethane foam delivers the needed contouring support for a restful night’s sleep.
Top 3 Memory Foam Mattresses
- 12″ Personal Comfort Silver Edition Bed vs Sleep Number iLE Bed – CalKing
- 13″ Personal Comfort A8 Bed vs Sleep Number Bed i8 – Twin
- 9″ Personal Comfort A3 Bed vs Sleep Number c3 Bed – Full / Double
12″ Personal Comfort Silver Edition Bed vs Sleep Number iLE Bed – CalKing
- This 12” Silver Edition bed comes with an exceptional quality and design
- First of all, it is manufactured in USA, under FDA registered facility
- Includes 12” Duvet style breathable pillow top with gel-infused visco elastic foam
- Size: 84 x 72 x 12 inches and Item weight: 125 pounds
- Addition of free downloadable app
- Uses number bed technology
- 25 year warranty
The bed has worked for most of the customers. They are showing 100% satisfaction. Hence, they have rated it with 5.0 out of 5 stars. Let’s, have a look at these customer reviews.
It’s outstanding, worth the money! Says one of the customer
“I slept on water bed for more than 30 years. Finally, I ended up with worst hip and back aches. Then, my doctor suggested me to go for Personal comfort bed. Really, this bed did a magic on me! It can cure all your troubles. I must say, it is great and adjustable. Love it!!”
Adjustable, as it is very easy to set up!
“It works more like a higher priced brand. No words to express, none other than great…”
13″ Personal Comfort A8 Bed vs Sleep Number Bed i8 – Twin
- The bed has been thoroughly analyzed by accredited testing laboratories.
- Includes 13” Bamboo and Aloe Vera top panel pillow with gel infused Visco foam
- Size: 75 x 39 x 13 inches and Item weight: 65 pounds
- It makes use of the same number bed technology
- Reversible top cover with both winter and summer side
- Besides, full customization is possible
- Above all, you will get a never sag guarantee
There are very few or no customer reviews for this product.
9″ Personal Comfort A3 Bed vs Sleep Number c3 Bed – Full / Double
- For a truly individualized sleep experience with number bed technology!
- 9” Mattress height with evolution foam
- Size: 75 x 54 x 9 inches and Item weight: 100 pounds
- Includes mattress covers and air control system
- 20 year warranty
Overall the product has received 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. There are both negative and positive reviews for this product.
Good value for money
It is comfortable and easy to assemble as advertised. Early, I used to sleep on an air mattress. But, now I feel this one is exactly comfortable for me.”
“I would like to give 5 stars for this product.”
“Not at all happy… This Personal Comfort A3 Bed didn’t work for me.”
Real customer reviews on Personal Comfort Bed
“This is a great company, with honest customer service representatives.”
“Excellent service. Very quick delivery service with super fast shipping.”
“Great comfy beds that meets the comfortable level. Good job, Personal Comfort bed.”
Where To Buy Personal Comfort Bed?
You can directly purchase these mattresses from the products website or from amazon.com. Personal Comfort offers around 25-60% on these products. Besides, $1,400 off on the select memory foam series models.
Personal Comfort Bed – Frequently asked questions
What is the return policy?
Personal Comfort is offering 120 night risk free trial for their products. Besides, you may also qualify for a free return depending on the type of bed purchased.
What is the contact number of Personal Comfort bed?
The phone number is 1-888-694-4088. You may call at this number to clarify all your doubts and queries.
What are the different payment options of Personal Comfort Bed?
Personal Comfort accepts all kinds of payments like Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Ameriacn Express. Besides, they have financing options available with approved credit.
Memory foam mattresses are the hottest sellers on the market today. Try these mattresses! Overall, Personal Comfort ensures best value for the paid money. Just think that sleeping on a mattress, which doesn’t support your body, can ruin your health…