Better Bed + Better Sleep = Better Life. Therefore, it is important to choose a mattress that is comfortable, durable as well as affordable.
Nowadays, you will find that the market is flooded with numerous brands offering a wide collection of mattresses, making it actually hard for you to decide on one. Introducing Pacific Mattress Company which offers a bed with two firmness options – Medium soft and Medium firm mattress. Plus, these mattresses contain unique float foam technology to make you feel like sleeping on a cloud. Keep reading for the full Pacific Mattress Company Reviews.
Pacific Mattress – High-Quality Luxury MaAttress
Pacific mattresses are exceptionally high-quality, luxurious all foam mattress at a fraction of the cost of other luxury mattresses. They include an exclusive and innovative Pacific Float Foam, high quality manufactured latex and ultra-dense support cores. Moreover, this Pacific Float uses lots of tiny air pockets to offer best-in-industry support and pressure relief. Additionally, it dampens movements better than any other known and expensive branded mattresses. The Float Foam in combination with the high-quality latex offers ultra-quick responsiveness and deep down body support.
The Float foam and support cores are certified CertiPUR-US and the latex is Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified. These certifications ensure that these mattresses are high-quality; low VOC’s and has no harmful compounds such as mercury and formaldehyde. Thus, the company claims – Pacific Mattresses are of the highest quality and safest mattresses available anywhere.
Pacific Mattress – The Float Foam Difference
The Pacific Float foam is a truly unique and innovative technology perfected for sleep in Los Angeles, California. The supportive air technology uses billions of microscopic air capsules to provide incomparable support while considerably reducing pressure. Each tiny cell acts as an individual shock absorber releasing air independently as pressure increases. This independent response ensures individualized comfort and support. Float foam largely reduces pressure to hip and back areas as compared to other foams as well as high-end memory foam. Optimal support and pressure relief mean exceptional comfort for you. In short –
Read on Nest Alexander Mattress Review featuring contour mattress, hybrid, and signature series. Besides, look into the best features of Nest Bedding® Alexander hybrid and save $150 off with coupon code: OMG150 that comes without any expiration date.
- Advanced Comfort
- Pressure Relief
- Higher Durability
- Fast Recovery
- Reduced Motion
Pacific Mattress Company – Features
- Float Foam Technology – The Gold Standard for mattress comfort outperforms memory foam in offering comfort in all critical areas – Optimized pressure relief, Long lasting durability, Reduced motion transfer means less disturbed sleep and Faster recovery and broader wellness benefits.
- Cool Comfort – Float Foam technology draws body heat away much faster and better than memory foam ensuring a more comfortable sleep and temperature throughout the night. Moreover, this bed includes a signature heat and moisture-wicking cover providing cool and luxurious sleep in any season.
- Support, Rest & Recovery – This mattress allows you to feel supported from head to toe and all along the back as microcapsules of air keep you from sagging into that quicksand feeling.
- Cover – For ultimate comfortable the mattress covers utilize the unique ‘CoolBrezzz Technology’ that wicks heat and moisture away from the body, providing you cool and luxurious sleep in any climate. Moreover, this is a removable and washable cover that gives you a cool sleep.
- The mattress outer covers are made of high-quality polyester, rayon, modacrylic and a small amount of lycra (for stretching and contouring to bodies). They also use silica (ultra-fine sand), a natural fire retardant for greater safety.
- 100% USA Craftsmanship – United States materials and workmanship can provide the finest quality. Hence, designed and manufactured in Southern California, the USA using material supplied only from United States suppliers, these mattresses are of highest quality.
- Safe Certified and Eco-Friendly – You can rest assured that these mattresses contain only the most eco-safe materials. The Float foam and ultra dense support cores have CertiPUR-US certifications and the latex layer is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Sand (silica) as the fire blocker and water based glues are added safety measures.
- 100-night free trial
- 10 years Limited Warranty
- Free shipping within the contiguous United States, except for Alaska/Hawaii
- Easy returns for a full refund less applicable charges for a pick-up
- Price from $699.00
Pacific Mattress Company – Products
- The Pacific Mattress Medium Soft – This is Pacific’s most popular mattress with comfort level 7.5. It is for people looking for extra pressure relief and body contouring, while also providing deep support. It’s perfect for side and back sleepers as it will cradle and support your curves in all the right places. It includes nightly California Dreams.
- The Pacific Mattress Medium Firm – With Comfort level 2.5, this is the ideal option for people who prefer a firm, supportive mattress. It works best for stomach and back sleepers. It comes with nightly California Dreams.
Pacific Mattress – Layers
- Durable breathable and cool cover
- Comfort layer – Pacific float foam certified CertiPUR-US
- Transition layer – High quality manufactured latex certified to OEKO-TEX standard 100
- Base layer – Ultra dense support foam certified CertiPUR-US
Pacific Mattress – Smell And Off-Gassing
This mattress may have a faint “new bed” smell for a few days due to vacuum sealing after manufacture. But don’t worry it will dissipate very quickly. Its careful design and selected materials ensure any smell coming is not of harmful chemicals. In addition, the use of more expensive but safer water-based adhesives rather than the solvent based adhesives that may have strong chemical odors. Also, the CertiPUR-US and Oeko-Tex standard 100 certifications ensure high-quality, lowest VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and no harmful compounds such as PBDE flame retardants and formaldehyde.
Pacific Mattress Company – Motion Transfer
This mattress uses exclusive Pacific Float Foam which absorbs energy and dampens movements better than any other mattress tested. If your partner over-exaggeratedly flopping or even dive-bombing onto the mattress you will be shocked at how little you feel. However, make sure your frame is sturdy enough for dive-bombing. More low-key or regular movements will be almost unnoticeable.
Also, Pacific Float Foam has the ultra-quick responsiveness and doesn’t give the quicksand feel like memory foam beds. Movements of any kind are much easier and rapid than memory foam. Latex also typically has better mobility than memory foam.
Pacific Mattress – Customer Reviews
People say this mattress is unbelievably comfortable and has improved energy levels for many sleepers. They feel easier to wake up and feel better energetic at work throughout the day.
- Tiffany says this mattress is not only super soft but she can’t feel any type of movements as well. And she now wakes up without any back pain. She highly recommends this mattress to anyone and will be buying more in future.
- Daniel is sleeping on his Pacific Medium Soft now for a little over 2 months and simply loves it. He can easily close eyes, completely sleep well and then wake up reborn each morning. This bed has been an incredible investment for his health. He has been rehabilitating, post hip surgery, and gets no aches and pains with this bed.
- Shaina says all the aches and pains that attributed to sleeping position, working out, etc. are gone. She now notices the better difference every time while sleeping.
- Karim says this mattress is amazing. It was a great gift from her son on mother’s day. She sleeps like a baby. She says no other mattress can compare to the amazing quality of Pacific Mattress Co. she wakes up feeling all fresh and ready to start the new day. This mattress gives a special mind relaxing effect as you lay on. It’s very comfortable with lots of support. Moreover, it is economical to use and has awesome technology better than pricey luxurious mattresses.
Pacific Mattress – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Dimensions of Pacific Mattresses?
The Dimensions are –
- Twin: 38” x 74” x 10”
- Twin XL (Extra Long): 38” x 80” x 10”
- Full (Double): 54” x 74” x 10”
- Queen: 60” x 80” x 10”
- King: 76” x 80” x 10”
- California King: 72” x 84” x 10”
Can I remove and wash the mattress cover?
Yes, you can zip off the top portion of the cover and machine washes it in cold water. Please do not put in the dryer as it may shrink
What kind of sheets works well with these mattresses?
Any standard pocket sheets will fit well with Pacific. However, the company recommends fitted sheets with strong elastic all the way around like high-quality bamboo.
Do I need to flip and/or rotate my mattress?
Pacific mattresses have a top and bottom so always keep the white side up. However, from time to time you can rotate your mattress from head to foot in order to wear the mattress more evenly. Rotating more frequently, in the beginning, can also help to break in your mattress more quickly and evenly.
What kind of base should you use?
These mattresses are great for all bases – Floor, Slatted Base, Traditional Box Spring, Solid Foundation or Adjustable.
Can I try the Pacific Mattress in a store somewhere?
Yes, Pacific mattresses are on display at an exclusive dealer, Sweet Dreamzzz, located in the Los Angeles area.
Pacific Mattress Company – Conclusion
The combined ‘State of The Art Sleep Technology’ with the highest quality materials and the excellent 100% American manufacturing totals Pacific Mattresses. Plus the unique float foam technology and billions of independent aircapsules give your body the rest and relief it needs. With 100 nights free trial, several positive customer reviews and easy return policy you can give it a try today.