When you say it’s very painful you’ve said it all.
I know, there’s nothing worse than waking up with a pain in the morning. It took me a while to realize the importance of a good mattress. A few years ago, I suffered a couple of poor nights due to severe hip pain. Now, I regularly see clients coming with the same complaint. But, suffering it myself has helped me a lot in explaining them how to get rid of it!
We cannot neglect the fact that sleep is an essential part of our life. It is more important like healthy food, pure water and exercise. In fact, they affect everything from mood and energy level to weight gain and disease advancement.
Only choosing a right mattress can prevent forest fires!
Many people don’t give much importance to their beds and sleeping positions. Believe it or not! Mattress is a cardinal accessory, which is capable of delivering a best sleep satisfaction to its users. But, purchasing a good mattress is one of the toughest jobs. After all, who wants to go store after store and test out the different mattresses?
Choosing a mattress, a fear comes to my mind. What if I made a wrong decision?
Finding a right mattress does not rely on searching out for the most high-tech brands. Instead, one should look for what they want to have in a mattress. After all, choosing the right mattress is an individual’s priority. All have different needs and habits. What feels good to you may not feel good to your partner or the sales owner – but that’s okay.
Obviously, sleep positions are more crucial than the type of the mattress we use for sleeping. You will get more comfort and sleep faster, if you decide to purchase a bed according to your sleeping pattern.
There’s no magic mattress or bed that’s best for everyone, it’s guaranteed!
There are different types of sleeping positions like back, stomach and side sleeping styles. A back sleeper may need extra lumbar support. While, a side sleeper may wish for extra cushioning in the hip and shoulder. It depends!
Side sleeping is a position, which is followed by most of the individuals. Many doctors recommend their patients to use left sleeping pattern for regular sleep. Moreover, many studies have proven that left position is good for normal functioning of the heart. Side sleeping is considered best than all other sleeping positions. But, side sleepers should put some extra efforts to awake fresh after leaving the bed. Now, after being motivated by the benefits of side sleeping positions. The next step, is to step out to the markets for purchasing the best mattress for side sleepers.
Best Mattress For Side Sleepers
Generally, the Standard mattresses are not considered good for people with side sleeping habit. You will experience several issues like severe aches, stretchiness in the regions like neck, waist, shoulder, backbone, areas above the knees and head. Overall, It’s best to have memory foam mattress, as these are the most comfortable option for side sleepers. The upper surfaces of these foams are made of natural wool, cotton, softer fabrics and compressible polyester. Memory foam has the ability to relieve the pressure points of the body by giving comfort to each niche of your body during sleep.
Here are some of the best mattresses for the side-sleepers
Temp Memory Foam mattress
Temp Memory Foam mattress is a best mattress for side-sleepers, as its surface is more balanced and softer that is suitable for everyone. It is 10-12 inch thick memory foam made with natural wool and dense material. Secondly, it is a global brand which can be purchased from everywhere.
Temp Memory Foam Mattress Features
- Sure-Temp Memory Foam.
- Offers greater flexibility and easy for mould.
- Contains Natural wool at the surface
- Thicker up to 10-12 inch
- Poly-cotton blend to make it luxurious
- Promotes Wetness absorption
- Permanent color
- Best for heavy and long lasting usage
- Affordable price with 20 year-warranty
Ultimate Dream Latex Mattress
Ultimate Dream is fine quality memory foam made from talatay latex. It can last forever due to usage of latest technology and best compression ability.
Ultimate Dream Latex Mattress Features
- Custom comforts
- Smoother and softer
- Improved orthopedic benefits
- Contains multiple layers made of high quality material and compression ability.
- Aids relief from pressure points
- Best mattresses for side sleepers with bamboo fiber
- Made with ordinary cotton at the bottom and concentrated pure cotton surface at the upper surface
- Possess moisture absorption ability
- Less time to be dried
- Perfect for fast asleep
- Environment and health friendly with low bacterial growth
- Comes with long lasting warranty of 25 years
- Available everywhere and is economical as demanded
Dual Layered Lucid Memory Foam Mattress
Dual Layered Lucid Memory foam is a CertiPUR-US certified mattress made in USA. It carries best air flow due to open cell technology (used in making this foam mattress for side sleepers). Besides, you can adjust your weight and body pressure also, as the compression ability of mattress is faster and greater.
Dual Layered Lucid Memory Foam Mattress Features
- Dimension is 75 x 38 and 10 inch thick
- USA made, CertiPUR-US quality mattress
- Open cell technology
- Dual layered foam
- Enhanced air flow features
- Faster weight and pressure adjustment
- Comfortable and best mattresses for side sleepers
- Supportive for shoulder and neck pain
- Moisture absorption
- 25 year warranty
- Above all, it is reasonable and available in global markets
Best Mattresses For Side Sleepers With Hip Pain
It is said that human beings can never sleep in a specific position. They keep on changing their sleeping styles in the night. Hence, most of the side sleepers experience a pain in their specific regions like hip. Therefore, a right mattress can play a key role in killing this hip ache without applying any kinds of medicines.
Hmmm….What Is A Hip Pain And What Are Its Causes?
Hip pain is a severe ache seen in most of the women. It mainly arises due to discomforts in the hip, buttocks, bones and joints of the hip.
Know The Causes Of Hip Pain
- Hip fracture
- Issues in outside of hip point
- Joint problems
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Discomfort thigh
- Buttock discomforts
- Deeper injuries in hips
It’s How Side Sleepers, Hip Mattress & Pain Are Related
I have read in a journal article that latex and memory foam mattresses are ideal for reducing pain. So, I thought of sharing this information with you.
Some Top Mattresses For Hip Pain
Brentwood Home 7-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress
- Brentwood is made with CertiPUR-US foams in USA
- Free of flame retardants, heavy metals, phthalates and formaldehyde.
- 2-inches of gel memory foam for personalized support and cooling comfort.
- Comes compressed and rolled for easier setup and shipping
- 25 year warranty
90% Waveless Waterbed Mattress With Contour Lumbar
- Dimension: 28 x 6 x 24 inches
- Super comfortable with contour back support
- Possess extra wide reinforced corners
- 15 year warranty
Best Mattress Topper For Side Sleepers
It’s not simple to buy the best quality mattress for side sleeping. You should never make any hurry. Instead, you should read about all kinds of mattresses, which can support the side sleeping position with affordability. Some of the well-known top sellers for side sleepers are:
- Memory Foams
- Innerspring mattresses
- Futon Mattress
- Latex Mattress with sustainable quality
- Hybrid mattress
- Some Gel mattresses
Best Mattresses For Side Sleepers 2014
Signature Sleep 5437096
- This Signature sleep is a 13 inch-full sized mattress that comes with a pillow top on it.
- The fabric is of a durable bamboo ticking for absorbing moisture.
- 609 individually –encased coils to provide an equal weight distribution.
- Free from phthalates
- Comes compressed and rolled for easy shifting and set up
Simons Beauty Sleep Innerspring Mattress
- Very soft and comfortable for side sleepers
- High performance open coil system
- Multiple layers with independently-wrapped coils
- Contains foam encased edge support system coil support
Best Mattresses For Side Sleepers Reviews
For side sleepers, soft and comfortable memory foam mattresses would be the best choice! Rather than going for tough spring based mattress. They play a significant role in delivering comforts to each part of the body.
Customer Ratings Given For Some Of The Best Mattresses For Side Sleepers
- Signature Sleep Contour – 4.5 user rating
- Brentwood Home 7-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress – 2.52 user rating
- Dream Latex mattress – 2.53 user rating
Online Shopping – The Best Place To Buy The Best Mattresses For Side Sleepers
Standard mattress does not suit side sleepers. Hence, they should only go for specific memory foam mattress, as it delivers what they are seeking for. Online market is one of the best places than traditional stores to buy the required quality side sleeper mattresses!!!!