No matter what the manufacturer says, every mattress has its lifespan. We know when the life of a mattress is over; when you wake up with sore muscles or have to spend the night tossing and turning. The good news is that there is no need to hurry for a new mattress yet as you old one could be used for a little longer with a new mattress topper over it. Nature’s Sleep Mattress Toppers are just what you need! Read to know all the available types and features of these mattress toppers.
Mattress shopping is a time consuming process. These mattress toppers can make a comfortable bed for you in the meanwhile. It also helps you not to rush for a brand new one where there are all chances you making a mistake. Nature’s Sleep offers 5 different kinds of mattress toppers that can be used over the old or new mattress and also on sofas or even floors when needed. for support. Here is what you need to know about those mattress toppers.
Available Types Of Nature’s Sleep Mattress Toppers
- Visco memory foam mattress topper is 2.5” thickness that is ideal to soften a harder or too firm mattress. The visco foam has rejuvenating properties on the muscles to ease the tiredness. It is suitable for a sofa bed, especially the one with open bars. The mattress topper is covered with microfiber cloth that also helps to keep it in the place.
- 3” Memory foam mattress topper: This is the basic visco foam mattress topper that has the ability to be a mini mattress by contouring the sleeping body. It makes an excellent comfortable mattress on the floor or on a sofa. The comfort of this mattress top is enough to stop you from tossing and turning while sleeping on a harder surface. The topper comes with a washable cover to protect the mattress which could also be used as a play mat for play dates or even as a mattress for the sleepovers.
- Natural Elements memory foam mattress topper is infused memory foam that has the charcoal as the additional element. The presence of charcoal eliminates odor and also makes it resistant to mold or mildew as well. The natural properties of this mattress topper are all thanks to the charcoal infused with the foam. The negative ions propelled by the carbon is enough to energize the body and to improve the inside the body circulation. The viscofoam works on to relieve the pressure from the muscles and mold to the body for comfort.
This Natural Elements mattress topper makes it all the more natural in the makes as well as in its healing powers. The mattress topper is 2.5 inches thick and weighs about 5 pounds, due to the use of high density foam.
- 2.5” Gel memory foam mattress topper: Here the mattress topper from Nature’s Sleep is infused with gel to reduce the heat from the mattress. The cool air gel technique keeps the air circulated to keep the heat off from the body. This memory foam is light weighted and has got more open cells than regular ones. This improves the air flow to reduce the heat at night. Excellent choice for those who suffer hot flashes at night.
- 3” Gel memory foam mattress topper is the same as the previous one but is thicker with 3 inches overall. The total weight of this mattress topper is 3.25 lbs with the air cool technology and a washable mattress cover.
Available Sizes For Nature’s Sleep Mattress Toppers
Nature’s Sleep offers mattress toppers for all types of mattress and in all 6 sizes. The sizes available are twin, twin XL, full, queen, and king and California King. Since memory foam is the popular choice for a mattress topper, with all the available choices, Nature’s Sleep is the ultimate hub to shop for a topper.
How To Use Nature’s Sleep Mattress Toppers
Versatility: Versatility is the keep for these toppers as they can be used as mattress toppers, day beds, emergency guest beds or even as play mats for children in the cooler climate. As their tag line states, you just need to have a use for these toppers. Do not forget to add a comfortable sheet over the topper to save it from soiling.
For elders: The non-gel or non-cooling mattress toppers have their use for the elders who feel rather cold at night. Their tolerance to cold would be far lesser as they age so these mattress toppers can be the warm surface they seek in their cozy bed. The elders who have been using their age old mattress which may or may not be in good condition can use these mattress toppers to rejuvenate their beds at cheaper rates and also to make them feel warm.
How to keep the Nature’s Sleep Mattress Toppers In Place
All you need is your usual mattress, this mattress topper and an appropriate sized fitted sheet. The sheet must be of the size of the mattress. Place the mattress topper over the mattress. Now slip the fitted sheet over both the layers and secure it under. Since the mattress topper is memory foam it would not have any problem in pressing down. The space allowance inside the fitted sheet is enough to hold the mattress topper in it without slipping out.
I know many of you would still be doubting if it works or not. Believe me, it works, and I have tried it myself. Do not think the task would be easy, because it is not. The fitting part can take some time to make the bulk of the mattress manageable. This task is easier done over a pillow top mattress as the mattress itself can get the topper into it. The firm mattress might be a problem.
Why A Mattress Topper From Nature’s Sleep?
Mattress toppers are widely regarded as an added comfort for the old and worn out mattress. It is the quickest makeover for the mattress that has sunk in some areas. The memory foam mattress topper not only brings the comfort back but can also cushion the body by contouring it. The pressure release points will all work.
All the mattress toppers here are safe for all and are made with CertiPUR-US certified memory foam to make them. Although some may still have some smell in the initial days, they are hypoallergenic.
The poor shaped mattress, spring mattress that has some intrusions towards the top, a too firm mattress that has now become a problem, the cushiony soft mattress of a pillow top can all be adjusted on the comfort by laying this topper over it.
As for the reason to choose the mattress topper from Nature’s Sleep, the first point is that the material used in hypoallergenic with the CertiPUR-US certification. Not all mattresses get this certificate and this proves there are no harmful emissions from the product.
The price and quality of the product are justified. Unlike other brands that have the high price just because it comes from them, the Nature’s Sleep mattress toppers come with a limited 3 year warranty and free shipping.
Nature’s Sleep mattress toppers are the safest way to upgrade the old mattress and to add a few more years to their life span. It is safe to be used by all even for those who have allergies. There is no fire retardants used on the toppers as the material used is not flammable.