Med-Lift Sleep-Ezz adjustable bed is a luxury adjustable bed for the patients to be used both at the hospitals and home. It feels good and comfortable. It also helps get proper sleep with the quality bed and with compatible mattresses. There is a range of mattresses available with the customized option. It is specially made with the heavy duty motors and rolling casters with locking facility. The mattresses are available in all sizes from twin to queen either as standard or with massage facility and in various comfort levels. It also comes with a wireless remote and with some other accessories.
Med-Lift Sleep-Ezz adjustable bed features
- The beds and mattresses are all of 80 inches in length regardless of its size.
- The beds with the massage option have the Ultra-Ezz III Miracle Motion Massage that runs on the timer. The timer options are 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 60 minutes.
- The beds are adjustable at both the ends and could be raised at the head or the legs end. The ends work independently.
- The bed is assembled with 12 gauge steel gusset plates with 14 gauge steel side rails. The side rails are 1 x 3 inches tubes that can handle the loading and handling.
- The bed height is adjustable to 3 height adjusters. One may add the 2 inches, 4 inches, and 6 inches bed height adjusters. This makes this bed usable with any of the existing frames.
- Optional headboards brackets are also available to connect with the standard headboards.
Types of mattress available
There are 3 types of mattresses available with the Sleep Ezz adjustable beds. They are Luxury Visco, Ecstasy latex, and Essence Latex.
- Luxury Visco is a memory foam mattress with 3 layers. The top layer is the 3 inches thick viscolux polyurethane. The middle layer would be the 4 inches of polyurethane core layer followed by the 3 inches firm polyurethane base layer. These 3 layers are covered inside the knit fabric cover with a zipper attached for its easy removal.
- Ecstasy latex is a pure latex mattress with 100% core latex. The top most layer is the 2 inches if super soft polyurethane, followed by the 2 inches of latex topper. The base layer is 6 inches of telalay latex core with an added advantage of 2.25 inches of fiber pad.
- Essence latex has quilted topper made of hypersoft polyurethane which is 1 inch in thickness. The next layer is the 3 inches of solid latex core followed by the 3 2 inches of supersoft polyurethane. The next layer is 4.5 inches if Omalon polyurethane with the base layer being the 2.25 inches of polyester fiber pad.
Mattress sizes and weight capacity
- Twin mattress would be 39 x 80 inches
- Full-size mattress is 54 x 80 inches
- Queen size mattress is 60 x 80 inches
These mattresses can support a weight of 375 lbs for twin, 425 lbs for full and queen mattresses. The deluxe mattresses can support a weight of 600 lbs in total.
Basically, the Sleep-Ezz adjustable bed comes with the bed only, the mattresses are only optional that comes with
Purchase, warranty and more
Sleep-Ezz adjustable beds can be bought with the optional height adjusters or without them. All the beds come with a lifetime warranty. The beds could have the curbside delivery by default or have it delivered inside with an additional price. it takes about 3-5 business days to have it delivered in the USA.