Loom & Leaf Mattress by Saatva is an ultra-luxurious memory foam mattress at a reasonable price. The company is based out of Westport, CT. and Austin, TX which had grown tremendously in last few years. It had grown from a mid-sized company to the largest online seller of only luxury mattress brand like Loom & Leaf (L&L) in the United States. It has partnered with 16 manufacturing units that hand-crafts L&L and has 112 fulfillment centers throughout America to deliver the product to your doorstep. First their brand Saatva and now Loom & Leaf had all set to disrupt the mattress industry by eliminating middleman and retail store while selling online directly to the customers.
In this article I had included complete details of Saatva’s Loom & Leaf Mattress. Below is the list of included topics.
Nectar Sleep Mattress
Buy Nectar Sleep Mattress. Excellent comfort, Money back guarantee, Longer (365 Days ) trial period. Free deliver and plenty of other offers
- About Loom & Leaf Mattress
- What Are The Features Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
- How Is Loom & Leaf Mattress Beneficial To You?
- What Are The Layer By Layer Specifications Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
- Is There Any Comparison Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
- Where To Buy Loom & Leaf Mattress?
- What Are The Customer Reviews Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
- Frequently Asked Questions
About Loom & Leaf Mattress
Saatva is a proprietary brand that means they are the only maker and seller of Loom & Leaf mattresses. These memory foam beds are made and delivered with the same care and pride as Saatva mattresses. Loom & Leaf mattress is made to compete with iComfort and Tempur-pedic, America’s preferred mattress brand. The detailed comparison of L&L and Tempur-pedic is mentioned further in the article. . Loom & Leaf is a luxury mattress which uses superior quality materials, contains impressive features, and has a wonderful sleep experiences from most of its customers.
Loom & Leaf Mattress is a lavish memory foam bed with a revolutionary service model. It is hand crafted in America and contains plant-based memory foam with cooling gel & breathable channels to provide you the most peaceful sleep. It contains more such impressive features at quite an affordable price; let’s have a look at them all.
What Are The Features Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress that is built using progressive layer technology, combining a 5 lb. memory foam layer with medical-grade cooling gel and other multi-layered foams. It exactly includes an organic cotton covering backed with hypoallergenic fibers. Its plant-based natural thistle consists of wood pulp and polyester bonding agent, cotton and plant-based foams includes 30% soy and corn oil coupled with polyurethane and Dacron. The bio-based visco memory foam, rayon and Kevlar (TM) thread are also part of Loom & Leaf mattress. When all these are combined, the end product is a remarkable mattress that cools and is outlined with certain unique features as under:
- Combines Progressive Layers To Work Together: Loom & Leaf mattress is build with 4 progressive layers that work together to provide you with maximum support, comfort and cooling. It Layer by layer includes a support base, transition loft Pad, 5lb. visco-elastic memory foam, gel-on-gel cooling layer, and organic cotton w/ quilt covering.
- Quilted, Organic Cotton Covering: Its breathable, organic cotton covering is very soft and feels nice on touching. Its natural thistle flame retardant keeps you comfortable, cool and safe while also giving you the extra feeling of luxury.
- Medical-Grade Cooling Spinal Gel: The Spinal Zone Gel layer in Loom & Leaf mattress is made using cool medical-grade gel technology that keeps you cool and comfortable while sleeping. This unique gel layer onto the spinal area gives your spine an optimal support, and works great for circulation while providing ultimate coolness. This medical-grade gel is completely non-toxic and will not break down. It is carefully laminated onto the gel-infused top memory foam layer in the center-third lumbar area that supports your spine.
- Cooling Memory Foam With Airflow Channels: The plant-based premium top foam layer of elaborate, gel-infused foam is designed to keep cool. Plus, its airflow channel design promotes even more air circulation for perfect comfort.
- Premium 5lb. Memory Foam & Support Layers: The finest 5lb. memory foam & support layers are the heart of Loom & Leaf mattress. Its 5 lb. ultra-premium memory foam offers profound contouring support. Additionally, the high-density base foam layer and transition loft pad foam layer adds for extra support and luxurious comfort.
- Hand-Crafted In America: Loom & Leaf is hand crafted and made in America mattress wherein all the material sourced is from the local markets. It is made by partnering with 16 Canadian and USA factories. The highest quality American standards are adhered to for building this luxurious mattress.
- 75-Day, Free Home Trial: Loom & Leaf mattress comes with the most exciting home trial in the industry. If you’re not happy with your purchase you can return it within75-Days for full refund less the original delivery charge without any penalty or restocking fees.
- Easy Online Ordering: Buying Loom & Leaf mattress online is easier with all its information available on the website. Its online order and direct sale to customer approach eliminates the buying pressure from a salesperson, fraud sales, and also no publicity stunt.
- 15-Year Warranty: Loom & Leaf by Saatva is an expertly engineered mattress that is build to last. It comes with warranty that it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and will remain serviceable under normal use for the warranty period of 15 years.
- Customer Support A Call Or Click Away: You can get customer assistance for any disappointment or queries for Loom & Leaf mattress by call or click. You can call on 1-877-762-2882, 7 days a week from 8am – midnight EST. Alternatively, you can chat 24×7 or send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Service Delivery & In-Home Setup: The professional delivery team from the company provides full-service set up of your new Loom & Leaf mattress in your desired room. They may also remove your old mattress and related stuff if you opt for that during checkout at minimal rate.
How Is Loom & Leaf Mattress Beneficial To You?
Loom & Leaf Mattress is designed to provide you maximum sleep wellness. It is a result of dedicated research and implementation of sleep technologies which helps to relieve pressure points, improve circulation and boost energies in people with all ages. The included foam layers also provide you number of benefits. Read them all one by one below.
Loom & Leaf Mattress is suitable for whatever body type or sleep position as this bed is self-adjusted with its contouring memory foam and support layers for even weight distribution. This bed is apt for back, jumping jack, side- fetal, stomach, side, rotator or crazy legs bed hog sleepers.
Apart from overall restful sleep L&L also offers certain health benefits like:
Non Toxic Eco Friendly Mattress with free shipping and excellent warranty. Best seller. In top 10 Mattress in terms of quality and price
- Relief from joint pain – The plant-based foam layers offer responsive support which relieves joint pain and gives you a plush, natural feel.
- Improved circulation – Its contouring foam reduces and/or eliminates pressure points while improving circulation.
- Increased energy – The included medical grade gel keeps you cool and relaxed, while memory foams balances weight distribution which provides sound and healthy sleep for improved energy the next day.
- Healthy spinal alignment – This bed works as a therapeutic agent that mold and fills natural gaps as per your body and curves to create healthy spinal alignment
Here the benefits which you get from the included foams in L&L are listed:
- No odors from new mattress – The various kinds of odors from new bed may spread horrible smell inside your home. But Loom & Leaf Mattress do not smell because the foam is shipped stable and not shrink-wrapped. Moreover, the American-made, plant- based foam of the highest quality are used in building. And nearly all of the off-gassing in the foam production process occurs prior to its construction. This means your home and new mattress has no mercury, lead or heavy metals, no PBDE flame retardants, no formaldehyde, no phthalates, no ozone depletes and Low emission (VOCs).
- Plant-based foam – Only the best American plant-based foam is used to construct this luxurious memory foam bed. Foam suppliers use only renewable plant oils in their foams and have considerably reduced greenhouse gasses usually created in the foam manufacturing process.
- Uses medical-grade gel – The medical-grade cooling gel is non-toxic and stable that is carefully applied to the top foam layer. L&L is designed to help you sleep cool and relieve pressure points for healthy sleep at night.
- Delivered stable – All foams in L&L are sourced in the US and turns stable when they leave for delivery. This means moist or shrink-wrapped foams are not delivered to you.
What Are The Specifications Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
Here you will get to know about the Layer By Layer Specifications as well as other specification details like its Comfort Level And Dimensions.
Layer By Layer Specs
Loom & Leaf mattress is build from 4 different layers. It is 12″ tall and slightly thicker than the typical 10″ mattress which adds to the support, softness and durability. Loom & Leaf Mattress’s layers specs are as under:
- Support Base: The support base of Loom & Leaf Mattress is 5.5”. This is the high-density foam core which works as the base and support for all the other layers above.
- Transition Loft Pad: This 2” luxurious transfer layer is placed between 5.5” support base layer and 5 lb. memory foam Layer. This layer works vertically, providing ‘transition or transfer’, which let the above and below layers to work off of one another, offering support, and healthy comfort.
- 5 Lb. Visco-Elastic Memory Foam: This 2.5” and 5 lb. Visco-elastic memory foam is the core of the Loom & Leaf mattress. This is the layer that provides your body that deep contouring support. This finest quality visco elastic memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US that means the foam has met thorough and specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental supportive.
Improved Conforming And Cooling: The 2” patented gel-on-gel design in its top layer is unique and provides a cool, helpful sleep environment in three ways:
- It is a tortuous 4 lb. top memory foam layer that uses a “gel-swirl” construction technique to provide even distribution that gives a cooling sensation all through the foam layer.
- An inverted foam tip design is utilized in this foam, allowing greater air flow and circulation.
- The medical grade gel spinal panel is laminated onto this foam layer, for extra cooling to the area of the body that generally retains heat.
Organic Cotton And Quilt Package: The final layer of luxury in the L&L mattress is the organic cotton circular knit top. The organic cotton top is quilted with a 5/ 8” foam layer and the natural thistle flame retardant. It is soft, breathable, and gives a fine textured feel.
Comfort Level Specs
Loom & Leaf memory foam beds makes you sleep cool and easily. They offer two comfort levels – select the one depending on your sleep preferences.
- Loom & Leaf relaxed firm – It is a flagship comfort level providing not too hard, not too soft but “just right” support. This “sweet spot” firmness is for customers who prefer to sleep on side, back, stomach or switch sleeping positions often.
- Loom & Leaf Firm – It is a comfort level for customers who prefer a very firm feel or sleep on back or stomach. If your health professional has recommended a firmer mattress, then this one is for you.
The company by offering 2 comfort levels and building a bed away from the extremes like extra firm or extra soft, it is providing the best in healthy comfort for ultra-luxury memory foam.
Dimensions Specs: All Loom & Leaf mattress comes 12” tall and is offered in six different sizes, ranging from $700 to $1400. These six sizes are:
- Twin: 38”x 75”
- Twin XL: 38”x 80”
- Full: 54”x 75”
- Queen: 68”x 80”
- King: 76”x 80”
- California King: 72”x 84”
The mattress heights may vary slightly due to the pre-compression of raw materials used. The company also provides foundation, in two heights 4.5” and 8.75” high, ranging in $250 – $285 and in four varieties: Low profile, Split Low profile, Standard profile and Split Standard profile.
For your convenience the company also provides split foundation at an additional charge that is under $40. If you have a narrow staircase, then you are recommended to order split option. There is no difference in feel between a regular foundation and a split foundation. The company also offers a frame for nearly $100. They also offer services to remove your old mattress at minimal cost.
Is There Any Comparison Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
The Loom & Leaf ultra-premium memory foam mattress is best compared to the quality level of iComfort and Tempur-Pedic. But unlike them, the efficient online business model of L&L allows them to sell their bed at considerably lower rates. Check the table below and you will know the difference between the Loom & Leaf and Tempur-Pedic at a glance.
Price, foam layers, flame retardant, no penalty fees for return and warranty are the criteria’s in which Loom & Leaf beats Tempur-Pedic. It is a healthier, greener, memory foam mattress that is offered at a fraction of the price of a Tempur-Pedic.
|Loom & Leaf||Tempur-Pedic|
|L&L Relaxed Firm & L&L Firm||Tempur-Cloud Luxe Breeze|
|Queen Mattress Price||$999||$3,699|
|King Mattress Price||$1,399||$4,099|
|Mattress Maker||Loom & Leaf By Saatva||Tempur-Sealy|
|Style||Premium Memory Foam||Premium Memory Foam|
|5 Lb Foam||YES||YES|
|Medical Grade Gel||YES||NO|
|Organic Cotton Cover||YES||NO|
|Flame Retardant||PLANT-BASED NATURAL THISTLE||SLOW BURN CELLULOSE|
|Sleep Trial||75 Days||90 Days (Varies By Retailer)|
|Penalty Fees For Return During Trial||NONE||Varies By Retailer|
|Delivered And Set Up In Your Home||YES||YES|
|Delivered Stuffed In A Box||NO||NO|
|Sales & Discounts||NEVER||NEVER|
|Warranty||15 Yrs||10 Yrs|
There are certain e-commerce sites which offer memory foam beds that are rolled in a box and dropped on your doorstep. Whereas L&L mattress is delivered flat and a professional team from the company set up the new mattress for you in your desired room anywhere in the contiguous United States. The price of L&L is slightly higher than these products, but the quality and service is superior. Thus, you just have to spend some extra money for this luxurious memory foam mattress which is worth it.
Where To Buy Loom & Leaf Mattress?
You should buy the Loom & Leaf Mattress directly from them. But do not except any sale or discount here because they charge you the lowest price possible, year-round, without any confusing sales tactics like discounts/ coupon codes. Other mattresses stores occasionally offers phony sales or other high-pressure tactics, leaving you pay more. At times, these tactics are confusing and dishonest, so Loom & Leaf eliminates such stuff and offers their best possible low price at all days.
Loom & Leaf is different from others as they offer their product exclusively online and work on direct business to customer model. This allows them to pass on their savings to you in terms of better products, better service, and better value. They are happy to sell Loom & Leaf mattress only online and has no store. For example, brick and mortar stores incur lot of overhead cost that is passed to the customers. Also, nearly 20% of customers’ reports that the bed they purchased and brought home from a mattress store feels different than the one they tried at the store. To help eliminate this, Loom & Leaf offers 75-day home trial without any charge.
Thus, these are many reasons to buy your Loom & Leaf Mattress from their official website -https://www.loomandleaf.com.
What Are The Customer Reviews Of Loom & Leaf Mattress?
Loom & Leaf is the best-reviewed mattress company on the Internet. This is the proof about their excellent product and positive reviews by almost all their customers. Their business is built on feedback and all their team members are ready to speak or chat with you at any time. Their number one goal is to make you happy so every customer is extremely delighted with their customer services. Each customer is called to thank for purchase, confirm expectations for delivery and review the order.
Almost all customers loved their bed and run to get into bed at night for cool sleep. Its features like eco-friendly, beautiful look, organic cotton cover, soft and plush with no sinking in feeling and no motion transfer from spouse are loved by all. People say they sleep like a baby on L&L. Some customers said that this bed help them cure back pain, in just few days of sleeping on it their back pain vanished. Many customers also stated of using 2-3 mattresses, and now they are happy to say that Loom & Leaf is their last buy. Some customers also mentioned to be bit skeptical of purchasing a mattress online without trying it but now they praise themselves of making a perfect decision. Nearly all customer reviews had mention about their incredible customer service, for order or exchange, a very professional way to do business. Most of their customers had given 5 star rating to Loom & Leaf Mattress, a highly recommended product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who All can use Loom & Leaf Mattress?
Loom & Leaf Mattress is suitable for back, jumping jack, side- fetal, stomach, side, rotator or crazy legs bed hog sleepers.
Why is L&L less expensive than other mattresses?
Loom & Leaf offers this luxurious mattress for up to 70% off the price of other comparable beds in stores. It is an online retailer, that eliminates the costs and waste such as rent, commissions, inventory inefficiency, and utilities related to traditional mattress market.
What If I wish to return Loom & Leaf Mattress?
Let the company knows about the return by call or email within 75 days from the date of delivery and they will arrange for return. You just will have to pay the original delivery fee and absolutely no other fees like penalty or pick up fees. They never restock a mattress also.
At the concluding note I would just say that Loom & Leaf Mattress by Saatva is crafted to offer ultimate support and softness, great body contouring and utilizes superior and green materials, and constructed to look beautiful, feel cool with remarkable cooling features. And all these you get at an amazingly low price compared to other mattresses. Considering all these stuff it is defiantly a great mattress that delivers more for the price paid. This value for money product is must buy if you are looking for one durable mattress.