Some prefer a firm or hard mattress. Also, some people like a king size and others would prefer a queen or full size. Hence, Live & Sleep mattress offers the right feel, not too hard and not too soft. With three separate choices – Live and Sleep Classic, Live and Sleep Elite and Live and Sleep Luxury, you will definitely find one that best matches your needs. Read on for the complete Live & Sleep Mattress Review.
Live and Sleep Mattress – About
This is a new brand of the mattress which claims to able to produce one of the best made, most comfortable mattresses on the market at affordable prices. Their mission is to help you achieve your dream with a quality mattress for your home. The team took up a challenge to build mattresses focusing on Dreams, Quality, Live, and Sleep so that you don’t have to try mattress at the store but at home at an affordable price.
To create the best cost-effective mattress, the company realized that one of the biggest factors that increased price was the number of middlemen that existed between the design and manufacturer of the mattress and actually getting it to the customer. So they decided to cut out all the middlemen. Eliminating all middlemen allowed them to create a mattress with the highest quality materials yet still affordable.
In addition, these Mattresses uses open cell memory foam that allows the air flow through the mattress, keeping it cool and comfortable, unlike other foam mattresses. Also, these beds contain a high quality soft and flexible fabric for the mattress cover that conforms to your shape throughout the night.
Reasons to Choose Live and Sleep Mattress
- Soothing Sleep – The conforming memory foam envelops your body while providing you cradling comfort for a better all night sleep.
- Feel Refreshed – The High-Density Support Core (HD) gives your body the right support to let you awake refresh and rejuvenate.
- Eco-Friendly – These mattresses are CertiPUR-US certified and use less chemicals which equal to better night sleep.
- Certipur-US Certified – The 100% of every Live and Sleep mattress is CertiPUR-US certified
- 3 Great Mattress Choices – Find the right mattress for you – select from Luxury, Elite and Classic mattresses
- 100 Night Sleep Trial – To help you optimize your sleep, these mattresses are backed by a 100-night (Luxury), 75-night (Elite), 30-night (Classic) sleep trials, respectively with a no-hassle return policy.
- 2 Day Free Shipping – Free 2 business day shipping to Continental U.S. However, For Alaska & Hawaii Customers – Shipping is still free but may take a bit longer to receive your order.
- Noble Cause – The Company believes in using the knowledge, abilities, and hearts to help others. Hence, the part of each purchase goes to charity.
Available in various sizes – Twin, Twin XL, Full (Double), Queen, King and Cal King
Comes with 20 Year Warranty
Price starts from $299
Live and Sleep Mattress – Products
Live and Sleep Mattress engineering and design is such that it loves your back. They have designed these mattresses keeping you in mind. The Live And Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses – Classic (Good), Elite (better) and Luxury (best)
The Classic Memory Foam Mattress
This is ultra smooth and Medium Firm mattress with soft knit breathable surface. It is 10″ high and includes 2.5″ Memory Foam and 7.5″ support foam. Price ranges between $299 and $499. It comes with 30-day sleep trial
- Breathable Cover Design – The luxurious stretch knit cover is soft and breathable to keep you cool, comfortable and dry throughout the night.
- Responsive Memory Foam – This 10” thick mattress top layer is 2.5” Premium Memory Foam comfort layer
- Tough Support Foam – The base is 7.5” HD (High Density) Support Base
The Elite Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress offers cooling comfort and gentle support sensation. It is 10″ thick and comes with 2.5″ Memory Foam, 0.5″ Cooling Gel Memory Foam, and 7″ support foam. Price ranges between $399 and $699. It comes wrapped in Soft woven cover and includes 75-day sleep trial.
- Cooling Cover Design – Its mattress cover design makes you feel cool and soft to the touch. It has a seamless edge for maximum comfort.
- Responsive Memory Foam – This 10” thick mattress has 2.5” Premium Memory Foam comfort top layer
- Gel Infused Memory Foam – The middle layer is 0.5” Gel Infused Cooling Memory Foam Performance Support Core
- Durable Support Foam – The last is the 7” HD (High Density) Support Base
The Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress contains responsive high-density memory foams fused together to create better sleep. It is 12″ high and comes with 2.5″ Luxury Memory Foam, 1.0″ Cooling Gel Memory Foam, and 8.5″ support foam. It includes a Soft woven w/zipper cover and the price starts from $599-$899. This mattress comes with 100-day sleep trial.
- Luxurious Breathable Cover Design – This cover has a handpicked fabric to ensure its welcoming soft touch, flexibility and also complements your bedroom. This is a removable cover which works well with the body contouring memory foam and enhances your night’s sleep with comfort.
- Responsive Memory Foam – Beneath the cover, it contains 2.5” Premium Memory Foam comfort layer
- Gel Infused Memory Foam – Next is the 1” Gel Infused Cooling Memory Foam Performance Support Core
- Heavy-duty Support Foam – The base is 8.5” HD (High Density) Support layer.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Set-up
Setting up your dream machine is simple. Follow the steps
- Unpack – After arrival, ensure you unpack your L&S in the room you intend to keep.
- Cut – Carefully cut the outside plastic layer off the mattress using scissors.
- Roll – Roll the mattress out and then cut off the remaining plastic and watch it expand.
- Relax – Get in and Relax. Enjoy your new L&S Memory Foam Mattress.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Smell and Off-Gassing
Upon opening the plastic bag, you may notice a slight new mattress smell, but it will go away quickly. Live and Sleep suggests allowing the memory foam mattress to air out by removing any sheets or mattress protector that covers it. Keep the fabric cover on. Rest assures that the smell comes from new foam packaged with plastic during transit and not from any harmful chemicals. These mattresses have the lowest level of new mattress smell compared to any mattress company which dispels quickly.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Sleeping Hot
These mattresses have the open-celled structure of memory foams that are self-ventilating. Air travels throughout the material and actually dissipates body heat, keeping the mattress cool. By eliminating counter pressure, blood flows freely all through your body without harmful capillary compression and restriction caused by pressure points.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Customer Reviews
People are very happy to purchase these mattresses. They say it is super light and easy to set up. They are unbelievably comfortable and have next to no smell or off-gassing issues. It’s like sleeping in a dream. Read below what real users have to say about the product?
- Sean has back issues and allergies, and so was looking for a very specific feature set of the mattress. She is sleeping on Live and Sleep for five nights and finds it as one of the finest mattresses available, and as a bonus, it is the price is 50-75% less than the competition. She says it sleeps cool, doesn’t wraps in foam while sleeping, and is super easy to setup. The removable cover is a huge benefit. In addition, the very noticeable off-gas smell dissipated within 24 hours.
- Elizabeth says this bed is amazing from day one. It’s very comfortable and relieves pain. Now she barely feels her husband’s movements on her king size bed. She is planning to buy one more for the guest room.
- Andrea took a while to get used to a stiffer memory foam mattress after having a pillow top for years. But after few days of adjustment, she loves her new bed and looks forward to sleep on it. It keeps the couple cool, eliminating the common concern with memory foam as it sleeps hot.
- Jon purchased a queen mattress a little over a year ago. He took several weeks to begin to appreciate and enjoy its comfort and quality. But night after night of comfort and quality sleep, he finally overcame the rigors of previous box spring mattress. There was a noticeable VOC smell the first few weeks but it dissipated. He is a side sleeper and this bed is very accommodating. It provides the kind of sleep one desires – rest, relaxation, comfort.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the measurements of each mattress size?
The mattress dimensions for each size are
- Twin Size: 39″ × 75″
- Full Size: 54″ × 75″
- Queen: 60″ × 80″
- King: 76″ × 80″
What is the firmness level of Live and Sleep Memory foam Mattress?
Live and Sleep mattress has a balanced firmness at a 6-6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
I am a side sleeper? Is this mattress good for me?
Yes, These mattresses are great for stomach and side sleepers. This is because stomach and side sleepers don’t want much motion transfer and do not want to sink too deeply into a mattress.
Can I try this product in a retail store?
No, they are all online but have a small showroom in their office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Is the luxury mattress cover washable?
Yes, spot cleans the cover with sparkling water or mild detergent. The cover is washable or dry cleanable but please refer your maintenance care guide and keep it at delicate.
Can I place the Live and Sleep mattress on an adjustable base?
Yes, these mattresses design conforms and supports your body in either a flat or upright position.
Do I need to turn, flip or rotate my mattress?
No. These mattresses are engineered keeping ease-of-use in mind. These beds conform and support your body to maximize your sleep. No flipping or rotating is required. Just set up your new bed and sleep better than ever before.
Live and Sleep Mattress – Conclusion
These memory foam mattresses have no gimmicks no games but just better sleep. The good cooling, great comfort, and stylish design work great to provide ultimate body contouring and pressure relief. This is for anyone looking for a mattress with all superior things at a reasonable price.