With two choices – Superpedic and Maxcomfortpedic memory foam mattresses you can find your best match. The company eliminates retail markups, wholesalers, and commissions, to provide a premium foam mattress directly to the customer at unbelievable prices. Keep reading for the entire iKrema Mattress Reviews.
About ikrema Mattress
ikrema mattress contains the finest components and materials that are more than 25% better than leading brands like Casper, tuft and needle, Tempur-Pedic and more. It uses patented “MemoryTex” technology, to provide optimal sleep surface support with perfect comfort level for a sleeper. This foam helps you sleep better and wake up next morning refreshed and well rested. Moreover, the state of art open-cell structures of ikrema mattress memory foam enables to dissipate heat away from your body, making you fall asleep easily and quickly.
Nectar Sleep Mattress
Buy Nectar Sleep Mattress. Excellent comfort, Money back guarantee, Longer (365 Days ) trial period. Free deliver and plenty of other offers
The combination of patented memory foams with Tencel infused fabric creates the optimal sleep surface. These mattresses have the best layers of sleep system to help you get a more REM sleep night after night. iKrema Mattress contains Foams that are CertiPUR-US certified materials and are safe and environmentally friendly. Handcrafted in the USA, these mattress are build with the best craftsmanship in the world.
ikrema Mattress Foam Difference
iKrema Mattresses are popular to keep you cool during sleep. Let’s find out how it keeps you cool.
- Open Cell – The new open cell memory-tex technology foam keeps the mattress cool, fresh, and dry. This open cell memory-tex structure has tiny air bubbles in its core allowing heat to escape. Even when the pressure applies to the foam, air and heat are able to flow through the memory foam mattress.
- ThermaGel Memory foam – ThermaGel quickly adapts to individual needs to support and cushion the body. It combines highly conductive, open-cell visco with the high heat capacity and gel conductivity to produce 7 times greater than that of conventional visco foams, a very powerful thermoregulator. The integration of gel into viscoelastic foam results in a widening of the glass transition temperature range of conventional memory foam, allowing ThermaGel to provide greater pressure relief and comfort across a wide range of temperatures.
Why choose ikrema Mattress?
- Cooling Comfort – The Cool Memory Tex Foam bounces and active air circulation allows comforting relief.
- Supports the body – The Memory Tex Foam evenly distributes body weight for support
- Long Lasting support – The High-Density Foam in the last layer gives certain firmness to the weaker areas of your body for extra support
- Premium fabric – The breathable premium fabric allows for greater airflow. It has an elastic feel to fully utilize the memory foam technology. Also, it is allergy free, designed in Belgium and made in the USA.
- Transition – The transition memory foam allows steady temperature and the perfect amount of rebound speed will re-support during reposition all through the night.
- Fire retardant – The non-toxic fire retardant cover prevents from catching on fire
- Sideboard fabric – It allows air to freely pass throughout the mattress. This fabric designed in Belgium and made in the USA.
- Certipur-US approved Foams – This means the foams are without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates and Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality.
- Sizes – Available sizes are Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King And Cal king
- 101 Days Risk-Free Trial – It comes with 101 Days of trials with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Enjoy the comfort of iKrema memory foam mattress in your bedroom for 101 days.
- Free Delivery – The latest innovative compression technology allows your mattress to ship in a box 19″x19″x42″ size. It arrives in 2-7 business days. The installation is quick and easy.
- Easy Return – If you wish to return your mattress just contact the company. They will arrange free pick up and issue you a full refund.
- Made in U.S.A. – 100% designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest craftsmanship.
- Warranty – iKrema memory foam mattresses comes with 10 years warranty
ikrema Mattress Products
You have two product choices for iKrema Mattress
- iKrema SuperPedic Memory Foam Mattress
- iKrema MaxComfortPedic Memory Foam Mattress
Both these mattress comes with a cotton cover that enhances surface layer plush and provides wicking and cooling effect. Moreover, it has a unique waterfall edge design. The Memory Foam Layer allows comfort by offering the perfect sink that minimizes movement from one sleeper to the other. Its memory-Tex Foam Layer offers latex’s a buoyant, uniquely springy feel. The last breathable High Density (HD) Base Foam has an open cell structure for optimal breathability and stability.
The premium fabric materials are – Top: Matelasse ‘Victoria Elas’ 14-percent viscose, 3-percent elastae, and 83-percent polyester with ‘iK logo’. These Beds in Box Memory Foam mattresses are hypoallergenic. They are resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial.
Non Toxic Eco Friendly Mattress with free shipping and excellent warranty. Best seller. In top 10 Mattress in terms of quality and price
Their temperature-smart memory foam responds very well to the body heat and movement. The foam reshapes to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation. These mattresses need not require turning or flipping.
ikrema SuperPedic Memory Foam Mattress
This ultra-comfortable iKrema SuperPedic Memory Foam Mattress is 10-inch thick. It has patented Memory-Tex foam layer on the top. This foam has an ability to adapt to body weight and reshape for truly customized comfort and support. The next plush memory foam layer provides individual support for each sleeper, so both sleeping partners can sleep undisturbed.
It comes in 1.5-inch 4 pounds Memory Foam + 1.5 3 pounds Memory-Tex and the last layer is 7-inch HD Foam. This memory foam mattress has a motivating blue border. It offers medium support. The price starts from $475.
ikrema MaxComfortPedic Memory Foam Mattress
This supremely comfortable ikrema MaxComfortPedic Memory Foam Mattress is 11-inch high. It incorporates the highest quality three-layer memory foam with breathable HD Foam. The second layer of the memory foam combines with the patented technology to give memory foam a latex’s float and springy feel. Plus the plushness enhances the ‘feel’ of both foams. This special feature let everyone enjoy the maximum comfort for each and every night.
It contains 2 inches 4 pounds of Thermagel Memory foam followed by 2 inches 3 pounds of Memory-Tex and last is the 7-inch HD Foam. it comes in a beautiful Brown border. Its price starts from $ 900.
ikrema Mattress – Smell And Off-Gassing
iKrema mattresses are certified Certi-PUR and, do not contain any harmful chemicals. Moreover, CertiPUR-US Certifications means that the foams meet rigorous standards for minimizing off-gassing. They are free from any harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, heavy metals and more. However, some customers may notice smell which is nothing but “New mattress Smell”, which goes away in few days.
ikrema Mattress – Unwrapping
You will enjoy watching your mattress unfolding before your eyes. Follow the few simple steps for installation –
- Your iKrema has arrived by Fedex
- Unbox the mattress in the room you wish to use
- Find the plastic tab and pull to remove the surrounding plastic
- Cut open the remaining plastic using the included letter opener and let it slowly unravel
- Roll out your iKrema and cut open remaining plastic layer
- Enjoy and sleep well with your new mattress
ikrema Mattress – Memory Foam Tips
- The mattress arrives tightly packed in a portable box for your convenience and easy setup.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however, allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum compressing may trap odors. Hence, after unwrapping, allow it to air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- The memory foam and manufacturing process is machine-cut. Hence you may notice slight variances in the dimensions of your product.
ikrema Mattress – Customer Review
People say iKrema Memory Foam Mattresses are of good quality and affordable. These mattresses are the perfect balance between firm and soft. Read below what real customers have to say about these products –
- Jack says he had no issues with SuperPedic and has been sleeping really well. It is super comfortable and the couple does not feel the movements on the bed.
- Schiedel loves everything about his new SuperPedic memory foam mattress. It delivered quickly and this comfortable mattress is giving them better sleep than ever. She had back pain issues, but the mattress reduces her pain.
- Dawn purchased iKrema SuperPedic mattress to replace old spring mattress. He is highly pleased with the perfect comfort level being not too firm and not too soft.
- Freeman had used a few different mattresses but says ikrema MaxComfortPedic is his favorite. It gives him perfect sleep and has a great balance not too firm and soft and not too cool and hot.
- Courtney Potter says the MaxComfortPedic memory foam mattress is great as there are no pressure points and no smells. He had back, and neck pains, but it is very comfortable to relieve pains.
ikrema Mattress – Frequently Asked Questions
What is ikrema mattresses foam core?
- Memory foam 4 pounds that support the lightest parts of the body with enough pressure.
- Memory-Tex 3 pounds which support the heavier parts of the body with firm pressure.
- HD Foam supports the heaviest parts of the body with maximum support.
How to clean ikrema mattress?
It is very simple and easy to clean these mattresses. Just take off the mattress cover and hands wash it.
What are the dimensions of ikrema mattresses?
- Twin: 39″ x 74″ x 10″ or 11″ (99cm x 187cm x 25cm or 27cm)
- Twin Extra Long: 39″ x 80″ x 10″ or 11″ (99cm x 203cm x 25cm or 27cm)
- Full: 54″ x 74″ x 10″ or 11″ (137cm x 187cm x 25cm or 27cm)
- Queen: 60″ x 80″ x 10″ or 11″ (152cm x 203cm x 25cm or 27cm)
- King Size: 76″ x 80″ x 10″ or 11″ (193cm x 203cm x 25cm or 27cm)
- California King: 72″ x 84″ x 10″ or 11″ (182cm x 213cm x 25cm or 27cm)
With what types of bases are iKrema mattresses compatible with?
Any flat and firm surface such as a wooden floor or any hard surface, Slatted Base, Box Spring and Adjustable Bed works well with these beds.
Can I use ikrema on both sides?
No, You can only use one side of the mattress because each layer of iKrema mattresses are in different layers and it functions differently. Their top layers evenly contour the body with enough pressure. The middle base HD foam layer supports the heaviest parts of the body with maximum supports.
ikrema Mattress – Conclusion
iKrema Mattresses are softer and better than most competitors, considering the price. It is great for side and back sleepers. The two finest memory foam layers blend to provide a pressure relief sleep. Considering features such as cool sleep surface, nearly no motion transfer and several positive customer reviews and 101 risk-free night trials, you can give iKrema a try today.