Muse Sleep Mattress overcomes the main drawback of memory foam mattress i.e. sleeping hot. With revolutionary cooling technology, Muse Memory Foam Mattress allows you to experience the joy of contouring pressure relief while sleeping cool and comfortable.
The in-house development team design, construct and control Muse Sleep products (mattress, pillows, and protector) to ensure higher quality at a better price. Keep reading to know everything about Muse Mattress Reviews, features, construction, discounts, where to buy and more.
Muse Mattress With Customizable Cooling Comfort Layer for Most Comfortable Sleep
Muse is a luxurious memory foam mattress crafted with advanced cooling technology and available in soft, medium or firm options. You can choose the Comfort Layer firmness option that’s best for your body type, sleeping position, and temperature preference. If you are unsure how to choose, take a simple Sleep Personality Quiz and reveal which comfort level suits you the best for a deep, restful sleep.
With 12-inch thickness, high-performance materials and premium memory foam, it is engineered to help you get the most comfortable sleep of your life. Additionally, it features an innovative proprietary cooling wire fabric to help you sleep cool. Also, the gel-infused memory foam conforms to you and keeps you cool while sleeping to wake up feeling refreshed.
This exceptional quality mattress is designed and made in the USA. Moreover, it comes with free shipping, 10 years warranty and 120-night guarantee.
Muse Mattress Difference
The Muse Mattress Difference is in revolutionary cooling technology and customizable cooling comfort layer. Traditional memory foam mattresses overheat, so to eliminate this issue Muse combines gel-infused foam with an innovative cool-to-the-touch cover to create a luxurious mattress that keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
Each Muse Sleep mattress is constructed from 3 layers of foam. The second layer of the mattress is the customizable cooling comfort layer that is 4 lb. density memory foam and available in three options – soft, medium and firm. This layer differs in firmness depending on the comfort level you select.
Why Choose Muse Mattress? – Features
- Muse is one amazing mattress with three comfort options
- A dense layer of gel-infused foam provides more restful sleep
- Innovative cool-to-the-touch cover made using Cold Wire yarns comes with a zipper for easy cleaning
- Custom comfort memory foam layer available in soft, medium and firm
- Base layer adds stability and durability for comfortable sleep for years
- The Muse mattress is designed to fit comfortably on virtually any surface.
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foam only
- Designed in Charlotte and crafted with care in the United States
- Available in all standard size and dimensions at the best price
- Free shipping via UPS Standard within the continental United States
- 10-year limited warranty
- 120-night guarantee
Muse Mattress Cover
This mattress is wrapped with premium 480 GSM (grams per square meter) Proprietary Cold Wire Fabric made of Polyethylene and Polyester knitted yarns ultra-cool, washable cover. This cover is woven with high-performance Cold Wire Plus temperature control fibers/ yarns for a soft, cool surface. The Cold Wire yarns create a beautiful quilted pattern. These high-performance fibers also help regulate body temperature and wick away moisture, creating a cooling effect. The cover comes with zippers for easy removal and cleaning.
The outer base cover of the mattresses is made using 380 GSM Woven Chenille Fabric base composed of Rayon and Polyester. The inner cover is made of rayon cellulose blended fiber that creates a fire barrier to the mattress core. The inner material conforms to all CFR-1632/33 flammability standards and is systematically tested for ongoing performance.
Muse Mattress Construction, Material and Layers
Muse is 12 inches thick Mattress with 3 layers
- Temp-Regulating Gel Memory Foam – The 2″ of 4 lbs. the density dual-wave temperature-regulating gel swirl memory foam layer is infused with cooling gel to combat heat retention and isolate motion transfer, creating the optimum surface for snoozing.
- Responsive Comfort Foam – The second layer is 2″ premium conforming layer of memory foam that has a generous amount of giving and rebounds quickly, catering to your body and creating a cloud-like feel. Available in three options – Soft mattress is 2″ of 3 lbs. density memory foam with a lower deflection value, creating a plusher feel, the medium mattress is 2″ of 3 lbs. density memory foam with a slightly higher deflection value, creating a well-balanced feel and firm mattress is 2″ of 2.3 lbs. density high-grade flex foam with an even higher deflection value, creating most supportive mattress.
- Supportive Foundation – The supportive foundation is covered in a luxurious high-end fabric. While the 8″ of 2 lbs. density core support flex base layer foam adds stability for extremely durable and comfortable foundation of support that will last for years.
Comfort Levels, Firmness, and Feel
Depending on whether you select a soft, medium or firm, each Muse mattress has a unique feel to cater to your preferences and needs.
- The Soft Firmness – The soft comfort level gives a plush feel, mostly cloudlike. Although it is the softest mattress, it still has the proper support to keep your body aligned throughout the night. It is best recommended for side sleepers and some back sleepers as it allows the contours of the shoulders and hips to sink comfortably into the mattress. The comfort level will hug the body and so you sleep less cool than the other comfort options but feel soft and cozy.
- The Medium Firmness – This comfort level provides support throughout the base layer as it is not too firm, nor too soft. It is firm to the touch but has just the right amount of giving. Medium firmness works best for all sleeping positions. It contours to your body provides comfort and support at every angle. This comfort level is more conforming than a firm mattress but doesn’t have as much sink as a soft option.
- The Firmest – The firm comfort level gives a solid, supportive feel. It is robust with a minimal bounce on the surface. It is best suited for people who sleep on their stomach or back because it keeps the hips from sinking down. This mattress keeps the body elevated and allows for more air circulation for a cool sleep.
Muse mattress Motion Transfer and Edge Support
Motion transfer is virtually non-existent with Muse mattress. This is because of its all-foam construction. It offers a superior reduction in motion transfer between partners moving during the night. This is advantageous for light sleepers with partners who often change positions throughout the night.
Edge support is better with the Muse mattress, compared to industry standards for memory foam beds. The high-density foams used in the construction of the mattress offer even support throughout the bed, including the edge. Also, when lying on the edge of this bed, you feel as if your full body weight is well-supported and does not give “rolling off” the edges feel.
Muse mattress Sleeping Hot and Off-Gassing
The Muse mattress is built to sleep cool with its gel infused memory foam layer and high performing Cold-Wire temperature regulating cover that is cool to touch on the surface and keeps the mattress cool.
After unboxing you may notice a slight off-gassing from this mattress but it should be very minimal. Allow the mattress to ventilate for 12 to 24 hours and the smell would escape.
Size, Dimensions, Weight, and Price
|Twin||39” x 75” x 12”||55 lbs||$650|
|Twin XL||39” x 80” x 12”||60 lbs||$650|
|Full||54” x 75” x 12”||76 lbs||$850|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 12”||91 lbs||$950|
|King||76” x 80” x 12”||115 lbs||$1,100|
|Cal King||72” x 84” x 12”||115 lbs||$1,100|
Muse Mattress 10-Year Warranty / 120 Night Sleep Trial
Designed to last, Muse mattress is backed by a 10-year warranty. In addition, it comes with 120 nights risk-free sleep trial. Try Muse for 120 nights in your own bedroom and if you’re not completely satisfied, initiate easy return and request for a full refund. The company highly recommends sleeping on your Muse for at least 1-2 weeks before returning it.
Free Shipping and Easy Set-Up
Each Muse mattress is compressed, rolled and shipped to your door for free in a small box within 5–7 business days. Upon arrival, just unbox, unroll, watch it expand and relax.
Is Muse Mattress Safe?
Muse is proudly made in the United States and only uses CertiPUR-US Certified foams. Each layer of this mattress is made without ozone depleters, flame retardant chemicals, and heavy metals. In addition, foams are low VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million). Thus, you can rest and breathe easy knowing that you are sleeping in a safe and healthy mattress.
Muse Mattress Accessories
- Muse Pillow – Just like Muse mattress, this pillow is also available in a variety of options. It is made from a combination of molded memory foam and premium shredded foam clusters to provide long-lasting, cooling comfort.
- Muse Protector – Extend the life of your Muse mattress and add a layer of cooling comfort with a Muse mattress protector. Its washable cover is a waterproof barrier, protecting you from accidents and spills.
Muse Mattress Customer Reviews
You will find mixed Muse Mattress Reviews online. There are some people who are happily sleeping and says Muse gives the most comfortable sleep. While some feel that the mattress didn’t match their expectations.
Some sleepers simply love Muse Mattress Results and how this mattress feels. The cooling cover and gel-infused memory foam keep the surface cool all night. While some say the memory foam is not responsive and the bed is not supportive at all.
Most customers commented that it is easy to unpack and can relax on the new bed within few hours. There are no Muse Mattress complaints related to off-gassing. Some people feel rejuvenated and more energetic after sleeping on this mattress. While some sleep uncomfortably all night and will initiate a return.
Muse Mattress Testimonials
- Jensen says muse mattress is pain-free and very comfortable. She has no more aches or pains.
- Michael ordered the soft mattress and says it is not soft enough for his taste.
- Sherry says the firm is way too hard and feels like a rock. She will request a refund.
- Mark before ordering the mattress took the sleep quiz and is happy to find the accurate bed for him. He says the firm gives the right amount of support and responsive feel while sleeping on stomach or back.
- Kevin ordered the medium firmness and says it is just as described and works for all sleeping positions. And best of all no odor.
What base/ foundation work best with Muse Mattress?
The Muse mattress is designed to fit comfortably on virtually any surface – flat platform, slatted base, box spring, adjustable bed or even the floor works best for this bed.
How long will it take for my new mattress to expand?
After unpacking, you can enjoy sleeping on your new mattress in 1-2 hours. However, if the room has poor ventilation, the mattress could take up to 12 hours for full expansion.
Where to buy Muse Mattress?
The best place to buy Muse Mattress online is directly from the manufacturer musesleep.com. Here you can avail the best price, periodical sale offers, Muse Mattress Coupon codes like use code SLEEP during checkout to get $150 Off Any Mattress, free shipping, etc.
Is Muse Mattress available for sale on Amazon?
Yes, Buy Muse Memory Foam Mattress, Firm Comfort Level, on Amazon for best price plus free shipping.
How can I contact the manufacturer?
You can contact them via phone 855-699-6873, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your query on their ‘contact us’ page.
Premium dense memory foams, three levels of comfort layers, 12″ thickness, and cool to touch cover and impressive price makes Muse Mattress worth a try. Don’t forget to consider free shipping; 10-year limited warranty and 120 nights sleep trial.