It’s committed to making better bedding with complete transparency, affordable pricing, and top-class customer service. They work every single day to improve their products to ensure you get the #BestSleepEver. It has a massive 145,000 square foot operation with over 100+ staff. Read on for the complete Brooklyn Bedding Review.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress
This mattress makes sense and feels great. Built with three comfort options – Soft, Medium (best seller), firm Mattress to match every type of sleeper’s need. Moreover, the combined luxurious materials designed to sleep cool, bounce back and minimize motion transfer. The 10 inches thick Brooklyn Bedding Mattress contains latex and poly foam materials, all covered in a nice soft w/ silica rayon cotton cover.
Nectar Sleep Mattress
Buy Nectar Sleep Mattress. Excellent comfort, Money back guarantee, Longer (365 Days ) trial period. Free deliver and plenty of other offers
Brooklyn Bedding manufactures the mattresses in their own factory and delivers directly from there to customers. They eliminate all middle man and marketing gimmicks to offer the high-quality product at the best price.
The ordering to delivery process is simple and easy. Select the mattress and any of the three different levels of firmness that best matches your needs. The skilled team worked immediately and carefully crafts your ordered product in the factory located in Phoenix, AZ. The mattress arrives directly to your doorstep in a small box which is easy to maneuver on your own. Moreover, try your new mattress 100% risk-free for 120 nights at the comfort of your home.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Features
- The mattress cover is made of quilted cotton w/ Silica Rayon Fire Retardant (FR) Fiber. No chemical sprays included.
- It contains Talalay Latex: 60S/40N, Dunlop Latex: 100% Synthetic and Poly Foam: ~34-36 ILD
- This mattress is safe as it has 2017 Oeko-Tex Certified for Latex and 2017 Certi-Pur Certified for Poly Foam.
- Available in various sizes – Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, Queen Short, King, CA King and Split CA King
- Three Firmness choices – Soft, Medium (best seller), Firm for every type of sleeper. The Medium comfort level is the Brooklyn’s bestseller being not too soft and not too hard.
- The mattress comes with 120 Night Trial, providing you risk-free trial at the comfort of your home
- It comes with a full 10-year warranty that covers any defects and body impressions that measure 1″ or more.
- Free FedEx shipping to any state in the continental United States.
- Ships Compressed in a Box
- Price ranges between $450 and $1050
- Proudly made in the USA and delivers straight from their factory in Phoenix, AZ
- Brooklyn Bedding Accessories – Apart from mattress the Company also offers Pillows, sheets, foundations and mattress protector, the complete bedding to help you sleep the best.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Foam Difference
This mattress includes the best quality latex and poly foam.
- Latex Foam – It has a variety of hidden benefits. This very durable and resilient material is great for various bedroom activities. It features minimal motion transfer. It is hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, and mold & mildew proof and more.
- Poly Foam Core – The well-designed and quality core broadly affect the durability and longevity of a mattress. This high density, convoluted poly foam block is perfect for longevity and is comfortable so you don’t bottom out. Irrespective of any weight range, this core will not sag prematurely and will last over 20 years.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Quilted Cotton Cover
The breathable and quilted pillow top cotton cover sleeps cool and offers luxurious cloud-like comfort. The company believes in using only the highest quality fabrics. Hence, the cover is in-house quilted cover and manufactured entirely in the USA.
In addition, you can easily spot clean the cover with a mild detergent. Gently dab the cover instead of rubbing it. For frequent liquid spills or stains, the company recommends investing in a mattress cover which is easily washable.
Non Toxic Eco Friendly Mattress with free shipping and excellent warranty. Best seller. In top 10 Mattress in terms of quality and price
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Layers and Construction
Each mattress is constructed and assembled with the highest quality materials in the industry. This 10 inches thick bed has –
- 2″ of Cool & Responsive Talalay Latex – It is the perfect comfort layer that contours the shape of your body for unmatched comfort and support.
- 2″ of Dunlop Latex – The middle Dunlop latex works as a perfect transition between the comfort and core layer, preventing the bottom-out feeling.
- 6″ of High-Density Poly Foam – This high quality and durable foam core, built to last and withstand sagging for any weight range. This foam is a High-Density 2LB Polyurethane Foam.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Firmness Scale
On a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being the softest and 10 firmest, Brooklyn mattress scales at 4, 6 and 8 numbers indicating Soft, Medium (best seller), firm, respectively. The Medium Brooklyn Bedding Mattress (6 / 10 Firmness) is the most popular comfort level that offers a luxurious plush feel with a firm support. Choose medium firmness if you –
- Are back, stomach and/ or side sleeper
- Like a medium to firm surface
- Prefer not too soft or not too firm comfort
- Prefer to sleep on the mattress and not in the mattress
- Couples who prefer moderate comfort preferences
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Sleeping Hot and Motion Transfer
Latex material usually does not sleep hot. In fact, over the years it has proven to be the most breathable and temperature regulating foam version. In addition, latex material has minimal motion transfer like memory foam. But it’s significantly better and sleeps cool, unlike memory foam. Brooklyn believes it’s the best material to sleep on and so you have 4 inches of latex material in the top and middle comfort layers.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Smell and Safety
For the first time, while unpacking, you will find a natural latex scent from your new mattress. However, allow it to air out well and this smell will dissipate in a few hours. Also, the included latex is Oeko-Tex Certified, which means it’s toxic-free and healthy to sleep on, even for babies and children. In addition, the foam is CertiPur Certified, which means it is free of any harmful chemicals and passes all health standards. The company guarantees of using only the safest and healthiest materials in their mattress.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Prices, Dimensions, and Weight
|Twin||$450||39″ × 75″ × 10″||58 lbs|
|Twin XL||$475||39″ × 80″ × 10″||60 lbs|
|Full||$650||54″ × 75″ × 10″||85 lbs|
|Full XL||$700||54″ × 80″ × 10″||90 lbs|
|Queen||$750||60″ × 80″ × 10″||100 lbs|
|Queen Short||$750||60″ × 74″ × 10″||100 lbs|
|King||$900||76″ × 80″ × 10″||120lbs|
|CA King||$900||72″ × 84″ × 10″||120lbs|
|Split CA King||$1,050||(2) 36″ × 84″ × 10″||120lbs|
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Customer Reviews
People say this bed is super convenient and very comfortable. Some people mention that it helped them relieve neck, back, and hip pain. Many people appreciated the not too hot or too soft (medium) comfort level. Read some real sleepers testimonials below
- James loves the way it comes. He says it is fun to watch the mattress coming to life. The box seems too small for the bed but it quickly turns into its actual size. It gives great support and he recommends this bed to his friends.
- George is sleeping on a medium mattress for a week and is really enjoying the best sleep on the best mattress. He thought it might be too firm, but as a side sleeper, it is perfectly comfortable.
- Sara is really happy with her new queen mattress. She feels very relaxed and cozy. However, her only complaint is the smell, but she says it will go away in some time.
- Brian slept better the very first night on his new Brooklyn Bed. He says there is no odor when unpacked and no issues of getting hot at night. The couple is very happy with this new mattress.
- Diana had the mattress for 2 weeks and loves it. She had hip dysplasia and it has helped her sleep so much better. The free two pillows are wonderful too. Definitely worth the money spent.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any exclusive offer or discount for buying Brooklyn?
Yes, get 5% off plus 2 Shredded Foam Pillows use Promo SIMPLE5 at Checkout when you buy from brooklynbedding.com.
Do you have any showrooms that display Brooklyn mattress?
Yes, Brooklyn Bedding Mattress is available in showrooms at various places located in AZ – Scottsdale, Queen Creek, Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa and more.
What foundation works best with Brooklyn mattress?
Any type of support system that provides nominal to no flex will work with this mattress. It can work perfectly with any high-quality adjustable bed frame. Designed for Most Bed frames such as Floor, Box Springs, Slatted or Solid and Flat Platforms.
Can I flip Brooklyn Mattress?
No, its design – the comfort layers on top and the support layers on the bottom do not allow you to flip.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress – Conclusion
This Mattress is a quality product that satisfies nearly all the requirements of customers searching for a best comfortable bed. From the firmness, superior materials, durability, reliability, comfort, feel and support you get, this bed is a solid choice. This great product at a competitive price, better than competitors should be at the top on your list.