Brentwood mattress is a mid range mattress. It is not too high in range or is it a luxury mattress. At the same time is not a low range mattress either. It is ideal for the everyday use and comes within an average budget also. The company which makes these mattresses is Brentwood Home.
Table of Contents
Nectar Sleep Mattress
Buy Nectar Sleep Mattress. Excellent comfort, Money back guarantee, Longer (365 Days ) trial period. Free deliver and plenty of other offers
- Brentwood Memory Foam Mattress
- Latex mattress by Brentwood
- Brentwood Spring mattress
- Classic mattress collection by Brentwood
- Bamboo gel mattress dimensions
- Brentwood Mattress: Simple Life Box Foundation
- Brentwood mattress reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
Brentwood mattresses do not come with fancy additions. The mattress comes from Brentwood Home, a company in Los Angeles. The Brentwood mattresses are available in different forms like memory foam, latex, and spring mattress. Each mattress type comes with its advantages. As a result, Brentwood is one place where you can have different types of quality mattresses at a reasonable price.
Brentwood Memory Foam Mattress Review
Memory foam mattresses are famous for its plush feel and body contouring. In addition, add some gel infused memory foam layer to the mattress, it can control the excess heat on the surface to make it cooler. Memory foam mattresses are ideal for the pressure points and joint pain. Therefore it is one type of mattress that you are not going to regret buying later.
Brentwood Home mattress offers 2 types of memory foam mattresses. Each of these types has its specific comfort level. They have cushion plush feel, medium comfort and firm feel depending on the type you choose. The firm mattress is the one with the low price among all and the plush feel costs the most. Hence Brentwood Home memory foam mattresses are among the cheapest that you can find in the market.
Brentwood Sequoia Mattress Review
The Sequoia mattress from Brentwood is the cushion plush feel mattress. The basic construction of this mattress is gel memory foam and natural latex with a Euro top layer at the top for the plush feel. This is the costliest memory foam mattress of Brentwood. The mattress has the name Sequioa since it resembles the characters of the tree that has a spongy wood and grows tall and also strong. The mattress here also has a plushy feel inside but is sturdy and can cradle the joints and body well enough.
Interior of the Brentwood Home Sequoia mattress
The Sequoia mattress contains 2 inches of gel memory foam at the top for cooling effects and contouring the body. The second layer is 2 inches thick natural latex to give the bouncy, plush feel. It gives a resilient support to the final mattress. The third layer is the airlux ventilation foam with air holes that can ‘breathe’ in air. This layer is also 2 inches in thickness. The bottom and final layer is the high-density therapeutic base foam which is 6 inches in thickness. The foundation layer is quite supportive and keeps the shape and integrity of the mattress.
Non Toxic Eco Friendly Mattress with free shipping and excellent warranty. Best seller. In top 10 Mattress in terms of quality and price
Exterior of the Brentwood Home Sequoia mattress
The exterior of the Sequoia mattress has the New Zealand wool as a natural fire barrier at the top. It makes the lining of the mattress all along. It makes the mattress smell fresh and thus resists microbes and allergens. The covering material is a soft Belgian knit fabric that is soft. The handles on the sides are for easy handling of the mattress and there are 6 of them. At the top, the mattress has tufting that secures all the layers beneath.
Other features of Brentwood Sequoia mattress
For easy shipping, we can compress the mattress and can pack it inside a box. The shipping is free of cost and the mattress has 120 days of trial period as well. We can place this mattress on any type of surface. It is compatible with a slatted base, flat platform, box spring or even on an adjustable bed. The mattress is available in the sizes, twin, twin XL, full, queen, King and CA King.
Brentwood Coronado Mattress Reviews
Coronado means “the crowned one” in Spanish. This mattress has all the necessary contouring and stays right at the top for a medium feel mattress. This does not have too many layers for fancy, but just the basics to have a medium feel comfort mattress with a Euro top for the softness.
- Interior of the Brentwood Coronado mattress shows that it has 2 layers. The top layer is the 3 inches thick gel memory foam to keep the mattress cool and dissipate the heat from the body. It also contours well and stays in shape. The middle layer is the 2 inches of airflux ventilation layer. This has more air pockets to allow air flow through the mattress; the final layer is the 6 inches thick therapeutic base foam for the firm support.
- Exterior of the Brentwood Home Coronado mattress: The mattress has wool padding at the top of the mattress. It uses New Zealand wool as a fire barrier and thus keeps the microbes away. It has a cover of Belgian knit fabric that also has 6 handles hand sewn onto the sides of the mattress. There is no tufting here but the mattress top is quilted to give a nice designer impression.
The mattress comes with a 25-year warranty, 120 days of trial period and safety assurance that it contains no harmful substances in it. Most of all, the mattress is available in all 6 sizes of twin, twin XL, full, queen, and king and CA king.
Brentwood Home Sierra Mattress Reviews
Brentwood Sierra mattress is the firm mattress that does not come with a euro top of plush feel top layer. It is of memory foam, from top to bottom. The mattress is a product by an inspiration to give the bouncy start to the new day.
- Interior of the Brentwood Sierra Mattress: The mattress consists of 3 layers of foam. 3 inches of gel memory foam at the top, 2 inches of airflux ventilated foam and the 4 inches of therapeutic base foam at the bottom.
- Exterior of the Brentwood Home Sierra Mattress: On the outside, the mattress has the New Zealand wool padding underneath the cover for safety purposes. The covering material is the knitted Belgian fabric. Unlike the other Brentwood memory foam mattresses, there are no handles here in Sierra mattress.
We can compress the mattress before shipping. It comes with 25-year warranty and 120-night guarantee. The mattress has all the sizes available. It is also the cheapest memory foam of Brentwood memory foam mattresses. This mattress feel firm and stays firm under you, all throughout the night to have an energetic start in the morning.
Brentwood Latex Mattress Reviews
Latex mattresses are very popular as it is more resilient than memory foam. It readily contours to the body as we place the weight on it. The lesser motion transfer feature of this mattress makes one unaware if the partner joins the bed. It is also good to avoid the heat while sleeping. Brentwood mattress offers the latex mattresses in 3 models of Mirador, Palmetto, and Solano mattresses. The mattresses offer the comfort feel of medium, cushion firm, and firm comfort, respectively.
Brentwood Mirador Mattress Review
Mirador mattress has a medium feel with the Eurotop and microcoils in the top layers. It is a hybrid mattress. The coils used are microcoils and are individually wrapped in foam. The mattress has better bounce with the presence of latex layers and the microcoils in it.
Interior of the Brentwood Home Mirador Mattresses
The mattress has 5 layers inside it. The top most layers is the 2 inches thick natural latex for the bouncy surface, this is followed by individually wrapped microcoils layer. The microcoils are effective in nullifying the motion transfer. The third layer is again natural latex that is 2 inches thick to make the perfect sandwich of the microcoils. The 4th layer is of airlux ventilation foam to make the mattress fresh and with air circulation. This layer is 2 inches in thickness. The final layer is the 6 inches thick therapeutic base foam to make the foundation to the mattress.
Exterior of the Mirador Mattresses from Brentwood
The mattress is medium in feel and has a Eurotop at the top. It is of thick wool from New Zealand. This also makes barrier against fire, microbes, and allergens. It can also wick the moisture away. The mattress filling at the top is done with a mix of silk and cashmere Belgian knit. It is soft fabric with the cashmere batting that give it an edge. There are handles all along the mattress for its easy handling. The mattress top has tufting done to keep the layers together.
Mirador Brentwood mattress is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. The Eurotop provides the soft feel and the microcoils and the base foam together provide the firm support from below. All the mattresses have the same layers but differ in the number of microcoils. They all have 25 years warranty and are eligible for the 120-nights trial period.
Brentwood Palmetto mattress Review
A combination of natural latex and foam, it’s Brentwood Home Palmetto Mattress. Palmetto means little palm that can hold your body delicately. This mattress is cushion firm in feel that has cushion top but firmer lower layers. The other features of the mattress are the same like other Brentwood latex mattresses.
- Interior of the Brentwood Home Palmetto mattress : The first layer is the Eurotop that is of silk and cashmere filling. This has a cover of New Zealand wool that is a natural fire barrier. The top most layers are the natural latex. There are 2 layers of 2 inch thick natural latex at the top. Then follows a 2 inches of Airlux ventilated foam. This layer allows ample air flow through the mattress thus making it fresh all the while. There won’t be the stuffy smell with this mattress. The final layer is the 6 inches thick therapeutic base foam that offers the firm support from below.
- Exterior of the Brentwood mattress has a knitted fabric covering. The material is Belgian knit with the silk, cashmere, and wool inside. It makes the mattress comfortable and airy. There are handles provided on the sides of the mattress to help you move and adjust it.
The mattress suits any type of mattress foundation. It comes in all the sizes possible. There are no harmful chemicals or compounds from the mattress. It has 120 nights trial as well as 25 years of warranty.
Brentwood Solano Mattress Review
Among the Brentwood latex mattresses, Solano Mattress is the firm mattress. Solano is a place where there is always sunshine. This mattress is one that lets you wake up to the sun shine happy and content, every single day.
- Interior of this Brentwood Home Solano mattress comprises, 2 inches of natural latex at the top, then follows a 2 inches of airflux ventilated foam for breath ability and 6 inches thick therapeutic base foam. There are no other layers added here. The latex layer provides the softness and the other layers make a firm base support for the firm feel of the mattress.
- The exterior of the Brentwood Solano mattress is done in Belgian knit fabric that covers the mattress layers and the natural fire barrier at the top. The fire barrier is the New Zealand wool layer that can repel the microbes, dust mites, allergens, and even moisture to keep the mattress fresh.
The mattress is available in all the 6 standard sizes and all of them have a thickness of 10 inches in total. The mattress comes compressed inside a box and can be spread over any type of mattress foundation.
Brentwood Spring Mattress Reviews
Spring mattresses have always been the favourite of many. Brentwood mattresses have this hybrid spring mattresses that uses the spring coils along with the foam. With each layer providing the contouring, and support, it makes a perfect blend of mattress. The Brentwood spring mattresses come in 3 forms with medium feel, cushion firm, and firm mattress.
Brentwood Oceano Mattress Reviews
As the name suggests, Brentwood Home Oceano mattress can bring you peace while sleeping. The mattress is a combination of foam layers and 2 separate layers of coils that are individually wrapped. It has the contouring of the memory foam, motion isolation from the microcoils and firm support from the spring coils underneath.
- Interior of the Brentwood Home Oceano Mattress: The anatomy of the mattress shows that the top layer is 2 inches of gel memory foam that contours the body. The gel infusion keeps the cool and dissipates the body heat from affecting the mattress temperature. The second layer is an individual wrap of microcoils all across the bed. This adds comfort and provides support to avoid over indentation of the top foam layer. The third layer is 1 inch thick airlux ventilation foam layer for the air circulation. The last layer is 7 inches long individually encased spring coil. This coil system is zoned into 5 to provide ideal support to each body zone.
- Exterior of the Brebtwood Oceano Mattress: The mattress has a natural wool fire barrier at the top. This lining is rather thick and also makes the comfort top layer. The covering fabric is Belgian knit that offers softness and comfort. There are 6 handles provided on the sides to handle the mattress. The mattress top also has tufting done to keep the layers together.
Oceanus mattress from Brentwood is not to be used for adjustable beds. The other foundations like slatted base, flat platform, and box spring can be used for it. The mattress is 15 inches in thickness and is available in all 6 standard sizes.
Brentwood Home Del Mar Mattress Reviews
Del Mar means ‘of the sea’ and this mattress is made to make you feel fresh and cool like the sea. The combination of gel-infused memory foam and the ventilated foam keeps the cool and fresh façade of this mattress. The zoned spring coils give the support.
- The interior of the Brentwood Del Mar mattress is made with the gel memory foam at the top, airflux ventilated foam in the middle, and the spring coils at the bottom. The top layer is 2 inches in thickness and the ventilated foam is one inch thick. The 8 inch spring coils are individually wrapped in foam to maintain its individuality and to provide independent support. Together they make the mattress to be 13 inches high.
- The exterior of the Brentwood mattress is tightly knitted with the Belgian stretch fabric. It has inch thick New Zealand wool underneath to be the natural fire retardant and to eliminate any possible invasion of allergens or moisture. The cool gel memory foam gives the soft feel at the top but the mattress has an overall cushion firm feel to it.
The spring coils are zoned to give differential support to the each body part. It provides more support to the heavier parts and adequate to the other parts. The Del Mar mattress is available in all sizes and all of them are devoid of any harmful chemicals in it. The mattress has 25 years of warranty and a return policy with 120 nights of trial.
Brentwood Avalon Mattress Reviews
Brentwood Avalon mattress is the firm mattress collection among the spring mattresses. It has got only two layers in it, the upper therapeutic foam which itself is firm and the spring coil layer. The upper layer is firm and supportive. The spring coils are again individually coiled and zoned for ample weight distribution. The extra support is provided for the feet, head, and lumbar area.
The top layer is 2 inches and the coils are 8 inches long to make the 10 inches thick mattress. It has a layer of New Zealand wool over the ventilated foam layer to make a fire retardant. The covering material is knit and stretches all the way down to make a tight finish. The mattress is available in all sizes and is also suitable to use any type of foundation, other than the adjustable beds.
Brentwood Home Classic Mattress Collection Reviews
The classic collection mattresses at Brentwood include the Brentwood Bamboo Gel mattresses and the Brentwood S-Bed. The S-Bed mattresses are the basics with latex, foam, and wool only, but different types of foam. The Bamboo gel mattresses use the Bamboo cover for the mattress with all the layers except latex that come in the S-Bed mattress.
Brentwood Home S-Bed Mattress Reviews
S-Bed has a layer of natural wool at the top, and then there is the 2 inches thick organic latex layer for the soft and bouncy feel, along with a 2 inch thick gel memory foam layer. The 4th layer would be the airflow ventilation layer that is 2 inches in thickness. The base layer is the 5-inch therapeutic foam. All these layers comes within a safe and soft knitted fabric.
The mattress is available in 3 comfort levels, such as plush, medium, and firm. The thickness and layer arrangement changes with the comfort chosen. The mattress size is also offered for twin, twin XL, full, queen, King, and California king.
Brentwood Home Bamboo Gel Mattress Review
The Brentwood Bamboo gel mattress comes with a fabric cover made of Bamboo fibers and with other foam layers. The Bamboo gel mattresses from Brentwood are available in different thicknesses of 9, 10, 11 and 13 inches.
The basic construction is, from the top to bottom, bamboo cover, natural wool fiber for padding, gel memory foam, ventilated foam, and therapeutic support base. The top 2 layers are the same for all mattresses. Depending on the mattress type the thickness of the flam layers differs from one another. All layers will not be there in all models.
- Brentwood Bamboo gel 9: It has 2 inches of gel memory foam and 7 inches of the therapeutic support base. The mattress is 9 inches thick.
- Gel 10: Brentwood Home Bamboo gel 10 has 2.5 inches each of gel memory foam and memory foam layers and 5 inches thick therapeutic support base. The overall height of the mattress is 10 inches.
- Brentwood Bamboo gel 11: It consists of 2.5 inches of gel memory foam and 2 inches of ventilated airflow layer followed by 6.5 inches of therapeutic support base to make a mattress that is 11 inches thick.
- Gel 13: Brentwood Bamboo Gel 13 comes with 3.5 inches of gel memory foam, 2 inches of ventilated airflow layer and 7.5 inches of a therapeutic support base.
Brentwood Bamboo Gel Mattress Dimensions
Unlike other mattress types, the Bamboo gel mattresses of all types are available in many sizes and dimensions. Apart from the usual 6 standard sizes, there also are Olympic queen, Split versions of the queen, king and CA king mattresses, RV short twin, RV short full, RV short queen an RV short king sizes are available. The dimensions are,
- Olympic queen 66 x 80 inches
- Split Queen 30 x 80 inches, 2 pieces
- Split King 38 x 80 inches, 2 pieces
- Split CA King 36 x 84 inches, 2 pieces
- Twin 39 x 75 inches
- RV Short twin 34 x 75 inches
- Twin XL 39 x 80 inches
- Full 54 x 75 inches
- RV Short full 48 x 75 inches
- Queen 60 x 80 inches
- RV Short queen 60 x 75 inches
- King 76 x 80 inches
- RV short king 72 x 80 inches
The RV short versions are all smaller in size than the normal sizes. It is either shorter in the width or in the length. This benefits for those who are shorter but need a larger bed. Furthermore, it saves some space inside the bedroom.
Brentwood Mattress: Simple Life Box Foundation
The box foundation is the simplest with just a box to support the mattress above. It is also compatible to use with almost all the Brentwood mattresses except the RV Short versions of the Bamboo gel mattresses. The box foundation comes in the standard size in one piece except for the King and California king mattresses. They have the split version by default.
The foundation is a heavy duty steel to support the mattress. Although it is steel, it can be folded in half to save space in shipping and makes it convenient to carry to the upper stairs. It is 8 inches in thickness and has a 1 year warranty.
Brentwood Mattress Reviews
The Brentwood Home mattress reviews show that the mattresses are all of good quality and come at a good price as well. Furthermore it provides the traditional comfort as expected in the mattress. The problem that many customers have is that it does not have a proper edge support in any of the mattress models. Hence the goodness of the mattress is gone because there is no edge support. It is bound to sag and reduce the utility space on the surface of the mattress. This is where the Brentwood mattresses have to face the brunt.
Some customers have complained about some off-gassing also. The few hours of delay in getting the foam mattress ready did not go well with some customers. They had to wait for about 4-5 hours to get the mattress fully expanded.
The presence of wool, soft covering material and the presence of gel memory foam are the ones that get the full praise. Brentwood mattresses are must try mattresses. The 120 nights trial period offers a safe and trouble free trial. You will get full refund in case you want to return the mattress.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do the Brentwood mattresses have the gel memory foam and yet named as safe and chemical free mattresses?
The gel memory foam used in the Brentwood mattresses are CertiPUR-US certified foam which is non-toxic and has low VOC emission it does not cause the harm to the environment that the other memory foam mattresses do.
Where are the Brentwood mattress materials taken from?
The materials for Brentwood mattresses are from California, New Zealand, Illinois, and North Carolina. The foam and fire barrier fabric are made in California, the textiles are from NC and Illinois, and the wool is from New Zealand.
Can I remove the Brentwood mattress covers for washing?
Not all mattresses have the removable covers on it. Only the Bamboo gel mattresses have this removable cover. The cover is zippered.
What if I am satisfied with the Brentwood mattress but find a defect after the trial period?
All Brentwood mattresses have the 25-year warranty. So in case if there is a defect in the mattress after the trial period, you can apply for the warranty to get a replacement.